Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 198. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Is there any term when BlockNet will have assets on NHZ Asset Exchange?

There's a timeline on the wiki.
legendary
There is simply no question UNITY is the far superior product at this point in time but there is plenty of room for solid competition in the space, so I monitor what is going on here - and if BlockNET ever shows something besides PR of every minor step along the way to a functional release, I might actually buy some.  There is no doubt in my mind that this was designed as a pump and dump scheme that backfired to the detriment of actual investors, but as certain storyteller recently shared with all of us, scam coins can actually turn into real coins on occasion.  If this is one that does, I will be interested in participating.

No doubt in your mind?  What have you based that on?

The fact that SuperNET v1 works and is about to be released (not to mention paying about 7% in dividends already) while BlockNET remains vaporware.

You are incorrect. Perhaps you missed this release.

Prototype P2P protocol enabling communication between nodes on different blockchains: https://github.com/atcsecure/xhub

Get with the program sir. Working code. Open source. Non-vaporware project.
And it was NEVER originally conceived as a pump. It was conceived as a B2B-focussed initiative. Look up Dan's posts. He's publicly stated that when Bobsurplus approached him about a pump, he turned him down and protected the Blocknet from him.

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Is there any term when BlockNet will have assets on NHZ Asset Exchange?
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
There is simply no question UNITY is the far superior product at this point in time but there is plenty of room for solid competition in the space, so I monitor what is going on here - and if BlockNET ever shows something besides PR of every minor step along the way to a functional release, I might actually buy some.  There is no doubt in my mind that this was designed as a pump and dump scheme that backfired to the detriment of actual investors, but as certain storyteller recently shared with all of us, scam coins can actually turn into real coins on occasion.  If this is one that does, I will be interested in participating.

No doubt in your mind?  What have you based that on?

The fact that SuperNET v1 works and is about to be released (not to mention paying about 7% in dividends already) while BlockNET remains vaporware.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

No doubt in your mind?  What have you based that on?

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Hi all

The unconstructive conversation above is a good example of the sort of thing that led us to deprecate this thread and move to Slack.

You all have opportunity to delete or remove trolling and/or other unconstructive content from your posts.

I'll come back later and delete any nonsense that may be left remaining.

Quick; censor all criticism and make it a hassle to stay in the loop so morons will invest!

I've been comparing Blocknet to Supernet, which is 100% on topic, only to be insulted on (of all things) my lighthearted choice of a user name.

Too bad sugarboy couldn't discuss ideas rather than personalities, otherwise an informative discussion may have ensued.

Isn't is special how this thread can simultaneously be "deprecated" and yet still be regularly scrubbed by synechist?  Make up your mind, fool.   Cheesy

Funny, Supernet didn't need to retreat to their own criticism-free slack...maybe that's part of why it isn't a worthless stillborn project like Blocknet.

Your not interested in discussing anything but your own agenda.

There you go again, attacking my motivations instead of addressing the topic, which is Blocknet (and by extension, its competitors).
legendary
Hi all

The unconstructive conversation above is a good example of the sort of thing that led us to deprecate this thread and move to Slack.

You all have opportunity to delete or remove trolling and/or other unconstructive content from your posts.

I'll come back later and delete any nonsense that may be left remaining.

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Activity: 177
How can i join the slack group please?
Activity: 168
picked up some blocknet at 12-14k range, let's see how this bitch goes...  Cool Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Activity: 226
Happy new year everyone. Some exciting news:

The Blocknet’s inter-blockchain technology goes mobile

(Click to read)

Huge!!
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360
legendary
Happy new year everyone. Some exciting news:

The Blocknet’s inter-blockchain technology goes mobile

(Click to read)

Activity: 728
"Inter-blockchain 2.0?"

Is it true?   Shocked

Why are Blocknet and XC hitting all time price and volume lows despite this new paradigm?

Early investors who got lucky/succeeded with investments have decided that they have other favorites and have successfully trolled them into the ground.

I don't think it will last through spring 2015...
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
"Inter-blockchain 2.0?"

Is it true?   Shocked

Why are Blocknet and XC hitting all time price and volume lows despite this new paradigm?
Activity: 121
Any reason why block price suddenly rise? O.o

Somebody put 2.2 BTC into block, classic pump/dump scheme. Expect dump soon to collect the profits.
been around too long to consider 2.2 btc a "classic" Sad
Activity: 605
alpha-stage prototype is ready, when will be the beta?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Any reason why block price suddenly rise? O.o

Somebody put 2.2 BTC into block, classic pump/dump scheme. Expect dump soon to collect the profits.
Jump to: