Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 193. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Speaking of working in the background...

This is seriously awesome news.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Speaking of working in the background...

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Sorry this is wrong thread but WTF has happened to XC?! Its almost disappeared..

Where are any XC discussions - is it still just on "slack"

Cannot believe what seems to have happened here, complete and utter loss of focus...

Yes, most of the discussion re: XC has been taking place on Slack.

PM me with an email address if you need an invite.

I would mate, and thanks for the option, but I dont want to encourage it, I think its a terrible idea....

I second this.

I agree with this as well...

I don't think average occasional investor joe wants to have another account tied to his email address. Things aren't looking good for crypto in the public eye and the average person doesn't trust or understand it enough.  Most would probably just turn and go somewhere else.  

I am one who holds long term, but I just don't have enough time to stay on top of it all.  Recently, I've only had about 30 minutes a week to spend on crypto, and I have to split that time between all the coins that I have.  It would be nice to spend a lot more time researching and collaborating with different communities, but there isn't just enough time... I'm sure that I'm not the only one in this position.

Ease of access to info should be looked into by your team.  For example... go to XCupdates.com and bang, you have updates from the team and a read only copy of the slack postings for everyone to see...

The irony of complaints like this are that you need an email to sign up and post here. Do you not?

I didn't find it difficult to join slack and bookmark it with the rest of my crypto accounts.

Thats wrong. You dont need a working mail to register here. But thats kinda offtopic...

Tbh would be nice to see more updates about blocknet here.
im watching since the ico and there is basically only a handful updates at most.

You will. :-)

We continue to work away in the background, and we're excited to unveil new things as they come.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Sorry this is wrong thread but WTF has happened to XC?! Its almost disappeared..

Cannot believe what seems to have happened here, complete and utter loss of focus...

I would mate, and thanks for the option, but I dont want to encourage it, I think its a terrible idea....

I second this.

I don't think average occasional investor joe wants to have another account tied to his email address. Things aren't looking good for crypto in the public eye and the average person doesn't trust or understand it enough.  Most would probably just turn and go somewhere else.  

I am one who holds long term, but I just don't have enough time to stay on top of it all.  Recently, I've only had about 30 minutes a week to spend on crypto, and I have to split that time between all the coins that I have.  It would be nice to spend a lot more time researching and collaborating with different communities, but there isn't just enough time... I'm sure that I'm not the only one in this position.

Ease of access to info should be looked into by your team.  For example... go to XCupdates.com and bang, you have updates from the team and a read only copy of the slack postings for everyone to see...

The irony of complaints like this are that you need an email to sign up and post here. Do you not?

I didn't find it difficult to join slack and bookmark it with the rest of my crypto accounts.

Thats wrong. You dont need a working mail to register here. But thats kinda offtopic...

Tbh would be nice to see more updates about blocknet here.
im watching since the ico and there is basically only a handful updates at most.
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
every coins with blocknet are dying, oh, the curse.
Activity: 371
Merit: 252

I second this.

I don't think average occasional investor joe wants to have another account tied to his email address. Things aren't looking good for crypto in the public eye and the average person doesn't trust or understand it enough.  Most would probably just turn and go somewhere else. 

I am one who holds long term, but I just don't have enough time to stay on top of it all.  Recently, I've only had about 30 minutes a week to spend on crypto, and I have to split that time between all the coins that I have.  It would be nice to spend a lot more time researching and collaborating with different communities, but there isn't just enough time... I'm sure that I'm not the only one in this position.

Ease of access to info should be looked into by your team.  For example... go to XCupdates.com and bang, you have updates from the team and a read only copy of the slack postings for everyone to see...

Activity: 246

I second this.

I don't think average occasional investor joe wants to have another account tied to his email address. Things aren't looking good for crypto in the public eye and the average person doesn't trust or understand it enough.  Most would probably just turn and go somewhere else. 

I am one who holds long term, but I just don't have enough time to stay on top of it all.  Recently, I've only had about 30 minutes a week to spend on crypto, and I have to split that time between all the coins that I have.  It would be nice to spend a lot more time researching and collaborating with different communities, but there isn't just enough time... I'm sure that I'm not the only one in this position.

Ease of access to info should be looked into by your team.  For example... go to XCupdates.com and bang, you have updates from the team and a read only copy of the slack postings for everyone to see...
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

last couple times I saw the wallet it was disabled...

Nope. All appears to be well. Clever trolling though. Look what you made someone do:

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BLOCK

LUL.  way to go crackfoo.  you almost single handily killed BLOCKNET!  how many btc did this ito bleed out of cryptos again?
Activity: 462
If you look here on the Record of Accounts, you will see that there are several developers who have been paid to work on Blocknet.

It's not just Dan and Arlyn working on this. The funds received in the ITO are funding development costs just as planned.

http://wiki.blocknet.co/index.php/Record_of_Accounts
Activity: 714
So that's a resounding, "No", then.

Yeah it's a no.

What do you expect, the NBA all stars with hundereds of millions of dollars pouring into it? This is grass roots shit, go and buy some Apple shares.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
So that's a resounding, "No", then.
Activity: 714
Dan's worked solidly on our mobile B2B contract, released an update for private transactions, and implemented the XBridge inter-node messaging into XC (prototype), while I've reported my market-identification activities for the B2B focus.

So it's just you two?

Do you not have the support of ALL the Blocknet coin devs to help get things done?

That's like saying the Internet is developed with the help of all website developers. GTFO with your fud. Devs should focus on developing their coin. If they are worthy they can join the net. Coins like lxc have completely failed. Fuck those devs. Let dan get his shit done properly without adding the complexity of more incompetent 'devs' (increasingly just glorified asshats who've destroyed the Altcoin scene)
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Dan's worked solidly on our mobile B2B contract, released an update for private transactions, and implemented the XBridge inter-node messaging into XC (prototype), while I've reported my market-identification activities for the B2B focus.

So it's just you two?

Do you not have the support of ALL the Blocknet coin devs to help get things done?

legendary

i am registered on slack and as it seems xc currently takes a new "direction", which seems to mean - no real updates in the last months.

Have you really been on Slack?
What on earth do you mean by "no real updates"?
For heaven's sake, I'm on there most of the time, and regularly keep everyone updated on the status of the project.

xc seems to be somehow on hold while blocknet is developed. hopefully this developement will be finished before another project is started.

Huh? Even more mystifying.
Dan's worked solidly on our mobile B2B contract, released an update for private transactions, and implemented the XBridge inter-node messaging into XC (prototype), while I've reported my market-identification activities for the B2B focus. *Nothing* is on hold.

The plan is as follows:
- identify markets
- brainstorm products for these markets that use the large pile of tech we've amassed
- develop business plan(s) for these products
- release a timeline/project schedule to the public

Perhaps you've been largely absent from the discussions on Slack?
Activity: 324

i am registered on slack and as it seems xc currently takes a new "direction", which seems to mean - no real updates in the last months.
slack only has a few active users and xc seems to be somehow on hold while blocknet is developed. hopefully this developement will be finished before another project is started.

and yeah i'm a XC bagholder
legendary
complete and utter loss of focus...

I really makes no sense to make the above claim without having been on Slack.

(Also, this is the wrong thread to discuss XC.)

Activity: 518

Jump to: