Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 201. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Will the XC forum be back online?  There was a lot of info there which would be helpful for investors.

Nope, block has its own thread on slack. Probably closing this thread down.

Interesting that information is being deleted or is becoming unaccessible altogether.  You sure know how to inspire investors.  Wink

You say inaccessible which is a lie.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Will the XC forum be back online?  There was a lot of info there which would be helpful for investors.

Interesting that information is being deleted or is becoming unaccessible altogether.  You sure know how to inspire investors.  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
BTT threads will be open just for announcements in the near future, block and xc thread at least.

Slack is way beyond superior of this website to keep in communication with each other within the community and establish a contact with the dev teams.

posting in here after using slack for three weeks feels like going back to commodore 64 after playing on current gen titles...outdated.
Activity: 387
Dan/atcsecure just released a (working with known bugs) prototype of the xbridge protocol in slack chat.

It comes bundled with an XC wallet and a BLOCK wallet, and you can send messages between the two blockchains.

I'll leave it up to synechist or atcsecure themselves to post the download link in case you want to try it out for yourself.

You should keep this info in Slack.
Why? All of the participating coins still use this forum and it was said releases would be posted here and this is good news for all involved coins! Can't wait to try it out

I don't think he meant permanently.  Just until the prototype build is ready to be released to the public, which will in the very near future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Dan/atcsecure just released a (working with known bugs) prototype of the xbridge protocol in slack chat.

It comes bundled with an XC wallet and a BLOCK wallet, and you can send messages between the two blockchains.

I'll leave it up to synechist or atcsecure themselves to post the download link in case you want to try it out for yourself.

Why? All of the participating coins still use this forum and it was said releases would be posted here and this is good news for all involved coins! Can't wait to try it out

legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast

If you despise this forum so much why do you come here?  

Don't let the door hit your backside on the way out.  You won't be missed.

Hey, sometimes it's just fun to stop by and witness the train-wreck this site has become.  Not all the people here are bad.  I've made some good friends, and most have begun moving to other venues.

Hey, it's all good.  When I eventually do step away, it won't be a big deal.  And YOU definitely won't be missed.  

Let me know when you go so we can throw you a going away party.

See, now you just make me want to stick around.  I'll be around for a little longer.  Thought today was the day, but I changed my mind.

Edit: Just for clarification, the site used to be a great place for information (and some sections still are) and a great gathering spot.  This change, which has happened really over the last 3-4 months has reached a tipping point, that most are sick of.  I think it's sad, because at one point BCT used to be a great site.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Don't let the door hit your backside on the way out.  You won't be missed.

Hey, sometimes it's just fun to stop by and witness the train-wreck this site has become.  Not all the people here are bad.  I've made some good friends, and most have begun moving to other venues.

Hey, it's all good.  When I eventually do step away, it won't be a big deal.  And YOU definitely won't be missed. 

Let me know when you go so we can throw you a going away party.

Hey, sometimes it's just fun to stop by and witness the train-wreck this site has become.  Not all the people here are bad.  I've made some good friends, and most have begun moving to other venues.

Hey, it's all good.  When I eventually do step away, it won't be a big deal.  And YOU definitely won't be missed. 
legendary
running dev !!!
all funds gone
LOOOOOL
CHECK IT OUT

I think that if you read a lot more than you would know that there is no way the dev is gone...in fact, going 'sub' is probably the best choice that was made in the entire debacle.  Looking forward to 2015 here...

Yep.  Fuck this cesspool of FUD.  Anyone that holds real crypto investments has moved (or is moving) away from this place.  2015 will be a year to remember.

Yet here you are.

Hypocrite

a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

And, here you are.

Douchebag

Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and asshole, however not yet reached fucker or motherfucker. Not to be confuzed with douche

running dev !!!
all funds gone
LOOOOOL
CHECK IT OUT

I think that if you read a lot more than you would know that there is no way the dev is gone...in fact, going 'sub' is probably the best choice that was made in the entire debacle.  Looking forward to 2015 here...

Yep.  Fuck this cesspool of FUD.  Anyone that holds real crypto investments has moved (or is moving) away from this place.  2015 will be a year to remember.

Yet here you are.

Hypocrite

And, here you are.

Douchebag

Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and asshole, however not yet reached fucker or motherfucker. Not to be confused with douche

Edit:  By the way....you did see the part where I said "or is moving away".  In the process buddy, in the process.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
"BTC funds will be held at the following multisig address in a BitGo wallet: 39mtqLhmPQ8WEpzFCBNHpwPvxFgFPuSDye"

WHERE DID ALL THE BTC GO?  Angry

https://blockchain.info/address/3PwuphgYLehfLMPYjbp5y7tBXS6kr2c3NT

https://blockchain.info/address/351qeoAzxQxBgmoLXKRfpny4oTPVn2SEXV

its all still there, just 3 addresses

Change addresses are a bitch.

And yes everyone, why are you not on slack?  Have you not realized yet that these forums are infested with idiots?

Ruh - roh.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9864337

"Her name was not BitSwift at the start. It was Timeshare Coin.

Gentle reader, when you have stopped laughing, I will continue."

Will the XC forum be back online?  There was a lot of info there which would be helpful for investors.

Any questions asked are replied with slack advertisement....regardless of slack all updates should be posted here as well...like moving the btc to different addresses and/or other updates  Smiley

Nah, what's the point? It would be pretty cool if every coin left BTC talk and went over to slack to leave the traders behind.
legendary
running dev !!!
all funds gone
LOOOOOL
CHECK IT OUT

I think that if you read a lot more than you would know that there is no way the dev is gone...in fact, going 'sub' is probably the best choice that was made in the entire debacle.  Looking forward to 2015 here...

Yep.  Fuck this cesspool of FUD.  Anyone that holds real crypto investments has moved (or is moving) away from this place.  2015 will be a year to remember.

Yet here you are.

Hypocrite

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
XC forum is shut down so all the FUDDERS come here, lol.

I cannot wait till they shut this forum down as well.

Long live slack.
running dev !!!
all funds gone
LOOOOOL
CHECK IT OUT

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
running dev !!!
all funds gone
LOOOOOL
CHECK IT OUT

Jump to: