Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 206. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Dear trolls, shills, fudsters, and poop 'n scoop scammers

If you think that the sorts of posts you made on this thread this afternoon/evening constitute sufficiently meaningful engagement, then you're part of the problem we're solving.

Bitcointalk is a colossal waste of everyone's time (including yours).
Also, how is it that the major forum for crypto discussion is still, despite all credulity, stuck in Web 1.0? It boggles my mind.
What a ridiculous pile of filth you've gotten used to. What a deplorable mode of engagement with others you pass off as "normal."

You dare to say that after you and your friends collected > 900 BTC from the members of this forum? Why haven't you done that on your Web 2.0 shilling platform? At least have a decency to say "Thank you Bitcointalk" before you say "F... you, we are of to Web 2.0".
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Dear trolls, shills, fudsters, and poop 'n scoop scammers

If you think that the sorts of posts you made on this thread this afternoon/evening constitute sufficiently meaningful engagement, then you're part of the problem we're solving.

Bitcointalk is a colossal waste of everyone's time (including yours).
Also, how is it that the major forum for crypto discussion is still, despite all credulity, stuck in Web 1.0? It boggles my mind.
What a ridiculous pile of filth you've gotten used to. What a deplorable mode of engagement with others you pass off as "normal."

I can't say it's been "real," but it certainly has been a waste of energy.

Here's to striving for productive, critical discussion on Slack.

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Tell you what, since jl777 is so open, why don't you have him swing by and reveal his identity. Then you would be correct sir, I would be very surprised and maybe throw a few bitcoin into supernet. Since you care so much about me losing my bitcoins why don't you just send me a few, isn't that what a truly concerned and compassionate bitcitizen would do, and isn't that the type of person you're making yourself out to be?

Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
what is slack? link?

The address will be theblocknet.slack.com.

There will be a registration form.

I am getting it set up right now. There are a few things I need to do first before it's ready.

In the meantime, visit slack.com and perhaps acquire yourselves a Slack app for your devices.

For those of you who have not used Slack yet, once registered you will have access to the BlockNET Slack 'team'. Within this 'team' will be a channel for each coin in BlockNET as well as other channels for random topics, trading, announcements, etc. We will need moderators for these channels.

I was thinking that maybe each coin in BlockNET could appoint a trusted supporter to help moderate.

We want this to be community-moderated.

Please post this in your respective coins' thread (I have to go now - later I will check and see if this has been posted in any other threads and, if not, do it myself) and PM me if interested in being a moderator.

Hang tight! It's almost ready.  Grin

Thanks man, growing tired of these shills and weeds growing in the other coin spaces because they see their market cap slowing being eroded.
~ Much appreciate and look forward to reading serious comments and questions on SLACK. Will you then just terminate this forum? Sounds like it would be for the best and let the coins just run their own as they have in the past. Not much is really being conversed here other than "wow this is bad and oh man you should come over here" -playground talk, yes?
 I actually do get a kick reading some of their comments from the coins they have been associated to in the past and have got scammed (I think we all have, me included) so see their point to a certain degree. Most sound like they have butthurt from their other coins and taking a loss or dumping all the their block with nobody selling off and now stuck at the bottom.
I will continue to do my part in every way I can to be a part of the solution.

wnw
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
what is slack? link?

The address will be theblocknet.slack.com.

There will be a registration form.

I am getting it set up right now. There are a few things I need to do first before it's ready.

In the meantime, visit slack.com and perhaps acquire yourselves a Slack app for your devices.

For those of you who have not used Slack yet, once registered you will have access to the BlockNET Slack 'team'. Within this 'team' will be a channel for each coin in BlockNET as well as other channels for random topics, trading, announcements, etc. We will need moderators for these channels.

I was thinking that maybe each coin in BlockNET could appoint a trusted supporter to help moderate.

We want this to be community-moderated.

Please post this in your respective coins' thread (I have to go now - later I will check and see if this has been posted in any other threads and, if not, do it myself) and PM me if interested in being a moderator.

Hang tight! It's almost ready.  Grin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is there a concrete date for the block-net foundation to be fully formalized?
legendary
Hi all

This is to let you all know that we're moving discussion to Slack. You can keep up with Blocknet-related news there.

The Blocknet's Slack channels are community-moderated. No doubt many of you will be excited about the decentralised nature of this.

You can expect Infinitechaos, a community member, to post an invitation form here before long.

Regarding our progress, legal preparations have taken longer than expected; as such we're a little behind schedule.

We do, however, have a prototype. But we also have an alternative that should allow us to leapfrog our own timeline somewhat, which is exciting. (This is why the Github repo has been renamed to "XBridge-old.") Once we're ready, you'll hear about it.

Thirdly we're in the process of expanding the developers' environment so that multiple devs can work across a multi-platform app‏. This is partially what's taking up our time.

Thanks for your ongoing support. See you on Slack!

Fibre Knight
And for the uninitiated, from investopedia:

DEFINITION OF 'POOP AND SCOOP'
A highly illegal practice occurring mainly on the internet. A small group of informed people attempt to push down a stock by spreading false information and rumors.

^
That is what Block and XC has been subject too. And that's not conjecture, people have been outed as having multiple dummy accounts to push their agenda against Block.

Thank you for highlighting this activity and this doesn't fair well for the crypto community as a whole. Instead of working together in a way that promotes innovation across the spectrum, the tone and the intent is based strictly on financial gain of the competing entity; which is often blurred against typical scam operator, or other individuals that are not representing the entity for which they are creating such an image. This is specifically illustrated in the comments and responses of those being asked to explain why they are here posting in such a manner. I'm sure if you asked some of the real investors or devs within these other operations they would tell you they have no control over these folks as they just want to shake market, which apparently isn't working for them in the block space because you have earnest and mature investors and developers.  I just wish we could all agree that there will never be ONE coin, ONE chain or ONE answer and focus more on promoting the innovation within each respective space and not coming here to pee in the box. Anything less really is considered rude and unprofessional behavior and should be treated as such.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
And for the uninitiated, from investopedia:

DEFINITION OF 'POOP AND SCOOP'
A highly illegal practice occurring mainly on the internet. A small group of informed people attempt to push down a stock by spreading false information and rumors.

^
That is what Block and XC has been subject too. And that's not conjecture, people have been outed as having multiple dummy accounts to push their agenda against Block.
Fibre Knight
That is true. But the fact that unrealistic [edit: preliminary] schedules were set during an IPO is [not] the problem here.

Interesting how things look when the intention to twist words is taken away.

Did you wilfully forget the words "preliminary and subject to revision"?

Honestly mate, its a shit proposition to be in. You have to set some sort of a timeline, else people gonna whine and in all seriousness it is very difficult to set accurate timelines in a complex project with many cooperating people. Especially this early in. Hence, you gonna miss your schedule and that is gonna make people whine.

Can't say I envy your position.

Let's say it's only as difficult a situation as the investors make it. :-)

Speaking of which, how about we deprecate the Blocknet's presence on Bitcointalk and move to something like Slack? This environment is toxic; dominated by poop 'n scoop scammers; time to leave.

Count me in.
legendary
That is true. But the fact that unrealistic [edit: preliminary] schedules were set during an IPO is [not] the problem here.

Honestly mate, its a shit proposition to be in. You have to set some sort of a timeline, else people gonna whine and in all seriousness it is very difficult to set accurate timelines in a complex project with many cooperating people. Especially this early in. Hence, you gonna miss your schedule and that is gonna make people whine.

Let's say it's only as difficult a situation as the investors make it. :-)

Speaking of which, how about we deprecate the Blocknet's presence on Bitcointalk and move to something like Slack? This environment is toxic; dominated by poop 'n scoop scammers; time to leave.

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
As for you other guys wanting news, it's a Sunday. Why ask when people are taking a weekend?

Presumably because Dan said we will have a test/prototype p2p daemon by the end of the month and it's the last day of november...
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Angry

+1

anwer here not to mr_e

At a risk of sounding apologetic - many undertakings, especially software undertakings, regularly miss schedules. It is not always an automatic alarm bell.

That is true. But the fact that unrealistic schedules were set during an IPO is the problem here.

Well I believe if they fail to deliver and break a few scheduled dates in a row, or fail to amend the timeline, the market will punish Block accordingly. Investors should be relatively protected if the structured escrow holds up.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 817
As for you other guys wanting news, it's a Sunday. Why ask when people are taking a weekend?

Presumably because Dan said we will have a test/prototype p2p daemon by the end of the month and it's the last day of november...

+1

anwer here not to mr_e

At a risk of sounding apologetic - many undertakings, especially software undertakings, regularly miss schedules. It is not always an automatic alarm bell.

That is true. But the fact that unrealistic schedules were set during an IPO is the problem here.

+1

anwer here not to mr_e

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

+1

anwer here not to mr_e
legendary

_mr_e, shills are not welcome here.

Clearly other opinions are not welcome here either seeing my post was deleted.

No, shills are not welcome here. Other opinions most definitely are.

Did you misread my post? Seems so.

Stop painting this thread with that thin rhetoric about offering a "civil and logical discussion" when your posts here are anything but that. They come across as an underhanded attempt to devalue the Blocknet. You do not come across as a person open to the views of others and inviting discussion; you come across as a person keen to push his view onto others.

Jump to: