Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 210. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Thank you for your hard work and cool heads in dealing with this situation.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Evening all

Just to let you know that we'll be maintaining a record of accounts for the Blocknet here: http://wiki.blocknet.co/index.php/Record_of_Accounts.

+1

SwiftExist is set to release soon on top of BitSwift network, we will be uploading these same records into the SWIFT network as a  proof of existence for everyone to validate these transactions.

Blocknet will be transparent with its spending and make itself provably and publicly audit-able.

Good things are coming,

-BitSwift

Nice feature

Cheers
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Evening all

Just to let you know that we'll be maintaining a record of accounts for the Blocknet here: http://wiki.blocknet.co/index.php/Record_of_Accounts.

+1

SwiftExist is set to release soon on top of BitSwift network, we will be uploading these same records into the SWIFT network as a  proof of existence for everyone to validate these transactions.

Blocknet will be transparent with its spending and make itself provably and publicly audit-able.

Good things are coming,

-BitSwift

We quickly buy swift, is always a new chapter.

Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Evening all

+1

Good things are coming,

-BitSwift

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
When trolls start heading back, you will know there are things purkolating...these are your signals to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Evening all

Activity: 593
so prom is still in???
why the green dildo's
Activity: 387
is price slowly go up? or just my imagination?

Very slowly, but it is trending up.  It wouldn't really take much to go either way.  On trex it's only 5 BTC to get to 25k.  That's promising.  It shows that people are holding long-term.  However on the flipside, it's only about 3.8 BTC to 10k.  Holders gonna HODL.

Edit.  I've got all my coins off the market right now.  I bought at the ITO, so I'm down significantly, but I'm here long term.  And might as well stake while we have that option.  Why not continue to get FREE coins.
Activity: 199
is price slowly go up? or just my imagination?
Activity: 387
They need to organise Blocknet as a real business entity so I suppose it requieres time to do that. look at BitSwift post few pages back.

For those to lazy to go back and find it:

Hello,

Someone from SWIFT community asked to come here to make a few statements re:blocknet progression. 

I obviously can not release all information without the Blocknet foundations approval so please excuse my statements if they seem "brief".

Progress within Blocknet :

-Blocknet is in the process of ensuring it complies legally for business interactions in the real world.  This can take time, you must understand that running a business in legal form is much different than running a hobby coin for btctalk users.  There are a lot of things to consider when you join crypto networks into the business world.  Ensuring we have a legal framework is priority #1.

-Meetings are held regularly between the blocknet members.  We are working behind the scenes to decide on best practices for the foundation and its future members.

-Development is ongoing, technology is being discussed, ideas are being shared and progress is being made.

-Blocknet funds and multi sig options are being finalized.

Not sure what else I can say here without giving away to much information.  Please realize that blocknet is being run like a corporation, it involves many people from outside and inside our networks.  Massive Corporations are not built overnight.

Microsoft Progression : http://news.microsoft.com/facts-about-microsoft/
Apple Computers Progression: http://www.softschools.com/timelines/apple_history_timeline/252/
Google Progression:  http://www.google.ca/about/company/history/
IBM Stats:
Year   Gross income (in $m)   Employees
1915   4   1,672
1920   14   2,731
1925   13   3,698
1940   45   12,656
1945   138   18,257
1950   266   30,261
1955   696   56,297
1960   1,810   104,241
1955   696   56,297
1960   1,810   104,241
1965   3,750   172,445
1970   7,500   269,291
1965   3,750   172,445
1970   7,500   269,291
1975   14,430   288,647
1975   14,430   288,647
1980   26,210   341,279
1985   50,050   405,535
1990   69,010   373,816
1995   71,940   225,347

---

Good things take time, remember this.

-BitSwift

And a follow up to a question that was asked:

I would say that there is no "main" coin in blocknet - it is a collective of coins who wish to participate with each other for the better of blockchain tech.  I would also say that XC being anon is just one small aspect of XC, the real gravy is where and how the anon is being accomplished - and how that tech can be used in other ways and applied into the real world.  Multipath and node rewards are no joke, the concepts can be extended and applied to other devices.  It opens the doors to stuff like this : http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~mmabdels/data/PIS.pdf

Happy  Saturday,

-BitSwift

Activity: 700
They need to organise Blocknet as a real business entity so I suppose it requieres time to do that. look at BitSwift post few pages back.
Activity: 364

Xbridge working sample is supposed to be released this week correct? Or a code update anyway.

No.

on: November 18, 2014, 03:46:26 PM

"Hello all,

just wanted to provide an update, due to the amount of noise from the trolls creating FUD to lower the market price, its hard to communicate directly with real blocknet enthusiasts.

As I stated, we will have a test/prototype p2p daemon by the end of the month, if not sooner and with that a clear roadmap and other details regarding this project.

While things may seem to be in a lull currently, it is just part of the process of putting everything in order

I'm available via PM for any questions as its hard to keep up w/ all the noise from trolls.

Dan"

I was just looking for this quote myself. Week to go. (if not less)

My response is due to the fact that we're still organising the Foundation, etc. and thus don't yet have a set of official dates/milestones or associated publicity plans. My apologies for forgetting Dan's post.

Can you tell us anything that has been done since the end of the ITO? Anything at all?

How long does it take to speak to the dev of each coin? Seriously.  Huh
Arlyn not to be a dusche but lately you lack internal communication a lot. If you need one more person to organise that inside your team and keep the loop with the community, I have already suggested you to pick one up from the community after interviews for however would like to do it and is found worthy from the team.

Can we please discuss XC-related topics elsewhere?

This is the wrong thread.

We don't lack internal communication, and you're not really in a position to tell.

We've heard your suggestion and will consider it on independent grounds.

I tell what I see for sure I cannot tell what I cannot see. Anyway dragged this in here as I did not receive any reply to my Pms and you were posting in here today instead on the XC thread. I'll try to keep my posts block related as much as I can though.
legendary
Arlyn not to be a dusche but lately you lack internal communication a lot. If you need one more person to organise that inside your team and keep the loop with the community, I have already suggested you to pick one up from the community after interviews for however would like to do it and is found worthy from the team.

Can we please discuss XC-related topics elsewhere?

This is the wrong thread.

We don't lack internal communication, and you're not really in a position to tell.

We've heard your suggestion and will consider it on independent grounds.
Activity: 196

Xbridge working sample is supposed to be released this week correct? Or a code update anyway.

No.

Regarding XC.. the NEW TORISO update was not released to the public we just discovered it in the download folder of the website. will there be official ann for that in the XC forum? is it safe to put coins there?

Dan did not feel a test release needed fanfare. --> "This is 64bit test only software, use at your own risk, user accepts no implied warranty..."

Can we talk about XC-related stuff on xctalk.com? This is the wrong thread.

Hi Arlyn,

Can someone moderate the BTT thread on XC - either that or it should be closed if the anns are only going on XC forum anyway - or at least there should be some dev presence on it. At the moment it is just a place for rdnkjl to slag XC/Block off and reads more like an anti-XC/Block thread.

No.

"Hello all,

just wanted to provide an update, due to the amount of noise from the trolls creating FUD to lower the market price, its hard to communicate directly with real blocknet enthusiasts.

As I stated, we will have a test/prototype p2p daemon by the end of the month, if not sooner and with that a clear roadmap and other details regarding this project.

While things may seem to be in a lull currently, it is just part of the process of putting everything in order

I'm available via PM for any questions as its hard to keep up w/ all the noise from trolls.

Dan"

Well if Dan said it, then I guess it'll be ready.

My response is due to the fact that we're still organising the Foundation, etc. and thus don't yet have a set of official dates/milestones or associated publicity plans. My apologies for forgetting Dan's post.

legendary

No.

"Hello all,

Dan"

Well if Dan said it, then I guess it'll be ready.

Activity: 364

No.

"Hello all,

Dan"

No.

"Hello all,

Dan"

Regarding XC.. the NEW TORISO update was not released to the public we just discovered it in the download folder of the website. will there be official ann for that in the XC forum? is it safe to put coins there?

Dad did not feel a test release needed fanfare. --> "This is 64bit test only software, use at your own risk, user accepts no implied warranty..."

It seems XC community wants to talk XC everyday.

Till now the first point of contact between the community and the team was BTT.

Will there be another new team member put in charge to manage the daily relationship between the community and the team in the XC thread as I suggested in Pms? Since Team presence in the XC Forum has been really poor and people will need team presence to be motivated to go in there.
legendary

No.

Dan did not feel a test release needed fanfare. --> "This is 64bit test only software, use at your own risk, user accepts no implied warranty..."

Jump to: