Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 207. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

_mr_e, shills are not welcome here.

Clearly other opinions are not welcome here either seeing my post was deleted. It's funny to see the difference between projects that self moderate / delete posts and those that take the time to respond with facts and insight.

Please anyone pm me if you'd like to have a civil and logical discussion on the merits of the two systems. Especially if you are on the fence and have any questions at all.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
As for you other guys wanting news, it's a Sunday. Why ask when people are taking a weekend?

Presumably because Dan said we will have a test/prototype p2p daemon by the end of the month and it's the last day of november...
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
As for you other guys wanting news, it's a Sunday. Why ask when people are taking a weekend?

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

_mr_e, shills are not welcome here.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
Where developers ? Where news ?  Where progress ?
Activity: 364
Hi all,
any news regarding development?
cheers
Activity: 382
author=BTCMILLIONAIRE link=topic=829576.msg9690030#msg9690030 date=1417271230]

Let us just go ahead and swap a few block on the chain so I can see if you really have a vested interest in this project or not. I will start first, just give me your addy. I am not saying all your post are "troll" but it seems to me that you have alternative interest in whipping up uncertainty, so I am going to leave it at U for now. You willing to put your coin where your mouth is Millionaire? It's not the end of the month yet according to all the calendars I have sitting in front of me and besides they never said " on December 1st we are going to have all this stuff", what they said was "..we will have a test/prototype p2p daemon by the end of the month, if not sooner and with that a clear roadmap and other details regarding this project." To me, this means they will release statement on if they have the test prototype and updated roadmaps and details. You guys are way too literal for a project that is in its infancy. I really appreciate you vetting these guys, but do it with a little class. Otherwise, it's just trolly and spew.
Yes send me blocks while u at it u want my btc address  Cheesy BeJ31gM6UUmpqPpze8v4PfJEUf11HCn6R9

OK, because you are not really an investor in this innovation, I will unfortunately not be able to take anything you say serious. I was hoping you were earnest, but now you are just being an ass. Go troll some other coin and here is hoping you get banned soon.
Hey asshole how many blocks do u own? I own 22000+.....which i bought @ ICO with about 9 BTC .....chump change for me....I want to invest more but like everybody else I don't see much development going on in blocknet to invest more...SAMF
I also own more than 25 k bought at ITO price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight

You're very amusing, yet I'm still not sure why you continue to FUD the coin if you indeed own a few. Not adding up so please explain your logic?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The Buck Stops Here.

Let us just go ahead and swap a few block on the chain so I can see if you really have a vested interest in this project or not. I will start first, just give me your addy. I am not saying all your post are "troll" but it seems to me that you have alternative interest in whipping up uncertainty, so I am going to leave it at U for now. You willing to put your coin where your mouth is Millionaire? It's not the end of the month yet according to all the calendars I have sitting in front of me and besides they never said " on December 1st we are going to have all this stuff", what they said was "..we will have a test/prototype p2p daemon by the end of the month, if not sooner and with that a clear roadmap and other details regarding this project." To me, this means they will release statement on if they have the test prototype and updated roadmaps and details. You guys are way too literal for a project that is in its infancy. I really appreciate you vetting these guys, but do it with a little class. Otherwise, it's just trolly and spew.
Yes send me blocks while u at it u want my btc address  Cheesy BeJ31gM6UUmpqPpze8v4PfJEUf11HCn6R9

OK, because you are not really an investor in this innovation, I will unfortunately not be able to take anything you say serious. I was hoping you were earnest, but now you are just being an ass. Go troll some other coin and here is hoping you get banned soon.
Hey asshole how many blocks do u own? I own 22000+.....which i bought @ ICO with about 9 BTC .....chump change for me....I want to invest more but like everybody else I don't see much development going on in blocknet to invest more...SAMF

Where's the new repository? https://github.com/atcsecure/xbridge-old
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

legendary
author=_mr_e link=topic=829576.msg9690116#msg9690116 date=1417272189]

I now see where all the FUD has been coming from as of late. I totally don't understand why you just said that statement. I know a lot of folks involved with the SuperNEt project and they would call you a variety of words for saying that. I think both techs understand the importance of coexisting and each offers their own way. Grow up.

I would fully agree with you if this was actually a legitimate tech. Even if it was, the benefits to the investor is far greater with supernet given that it is backed by actual holdings and will produce a multitude of revenue streams that are all to be shared with investors. This is nothing more then friendly advice to people to do some serious research on these two projects and determine which investment will give you the greatest chance of returns.

Most especially take a look at the actual code repos before you make that decision. I think you will be surprised to find a massive difference. That chart above is nothing but hot air that could take 10 min to type up.

Let's not forget... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-blocknet-the-metcalfprom-alt-coin-cartel-scam-exposed-841223.

Thanks, but way ahead of you on research and honestly think you should move on with the SuperNet promotions. This is the BlockNet forum for folks that are invested in this tech and the features this system will offer. Likewise the coins like XC, FIBRE, XCash and other are very solid coins and you're starting to sound like a salesperson that is hard up for my investment dollars. I invest in many things, Supernet is not one of them (for good or bad) based on my research, but thanks for looking out for our best interest. Unfortunately, I invest things that I feel have the ability to succeed and couple nicely with the type of systems I actually see getting mainstream acceptance with feature rich services. Again, both are great innovative ideas and certainly SuperNet has been out for a while now, but let's give Blocknet a chance before we start  dismissing it. The fact you are here leads me to believe folks are getting a little worried. I thank it's fantastic we have your attention and wish you well at your camp. Cheers!

Nope, not worried. Just wanted to sound some alarm bells to help prevent some people from getting hurt. But you're right, I'll move on.
Fibre Knight

I now see where all the FUD has been coming from as of late. I totally don't understand why you just said that statement. I know a lot of folks involved with the SuperNEt project and they would call you a variety of words for saying that. I think both techs understand the importance of coexisting and each offers their own way. Grow up.

I would fully agree with you if this was actually a legitimate tech. Even if it was, the benefits to the investor is far greater with supernet given that it is backed by actual holdings and will produce a multitude of revenue streams that are all to be shared with investors. This is nothing more then friendly advice to people to do some serious research on these two projects and determine which investment will give you the greatest chance of returns.

Most especially take a look at the actual code repos before you make that decision. I think you will be surprised to find a massive difference. That chart above is nothing but hot air that could take 10 min to type up.

Let's not forget... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-blocknet-the-metcalfprom-alt-coin-cartel-scam-exposed-841223.

Thanks, but way ahead of you on research and honestly think you should move on with the SuperNet promotions. This is the BlockNet forum for folks that are invested in this tech and the features this system will offer. Likewise the coins like XC, FIBRE, XCash and other are very solid coins and you're starting to sound like a salesperson that is hard up for my investment dollars. I invest in many things, Supernet is not one of them (for good or bad) based on my research, but thanks for looking out for our best interest. Unfortunately, I invest things that I feel have the ability to succeed and couple nicely with the type of systems I actually see getting mainstream acceptance with feature rich services. Again, both are great innovative ideas and certainly SuperNet has been out for a while now, but let's give Blocknet a chance before we start  dismissing it. The fact you are here leads me to believe folks are getting a little worried. I thank it's fantastic we have your attention and wish you well at your camp. Cheers!
legendary

Supernet started before Blocknet, it's unfair to make a comparison.

Also the last time I checked, Supernet was 10 times higher in market cap than Blocknet. Which would account for the current differences between the projects.

If Dan and the team delivers the tech as promised, then Block will offer greater returns. The difference in price reflects the market consensus of the likelihood of Dan and the team delivering. The FUD screwed that up because I can tell you, Dan delivered a ton of high quality tech for XC and he is a skilled coder and man manager.

Supernet holders would do well to hedge their risk by investing in Blocknet IMO.

It's 10x higher for a reason... I'd love to hear how it can even come close to matching this potential or activity:

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/price-speculation/msg135685/#msg135685

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9690322
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Supernet started before Blocknet, it's unfair to make a comparison.

Also the last time I checked, Supernet was 10 times higher in market cap than Blocknet. Which would account for the current differences between the projects.

If Dan and the team delivers the tech as promised, then Block will offer greater returns. The difference in price reflects the market consensus of the likelihood of Dan and the team delivering. The FUD screwed that up because I can tell you, Dan delivered a ton of high quality tech for XC and he is a skilled coder and man manager.

Supernet holders would do well to hedge their risk by investing in Blocknet IMO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Evening all

Just to let you know that we'll be maintaining a record of accounts for the Blocknet here: http://wiki.blocknet.co/index.php/Record_of_Accounts.

Wow what detailed and accurate book keeping you have produced /sarcasm....You need to be more transparent with the funds that people are expecting you to use wisely.

10.7btc already on PR?? care to explain in more detail - you went to a $900 lunch with one of your mates to tell him what Block is?

For a change I'm on synechist side on this issue, he earned every single satoshi from those 10.736 BTC. Shilling hard for ever-absent developers, turning completely reasonable questions into FUD, discrediting everyone who is not loudly cheering for the project... It's not an easy thing to do and you have to have a stomach to do it successfully.

people build websites for 0.1 BTC and develop coins with mixers/chat/voip for 0.5 BTC.

Give examples
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com

The greatest chance of returns are the ones with the much lower marketcaps, and at least some real identities backing up the projects. Code is fine and dandy, but no major business deals will happen with mysterious people that won't share their real names, as they don't want you to know their past or real connections. I know the source of all of the FUD by the way, it is blatantly obvious it is coming from two specific camps that are competitors. Now, I already sold my BLOCK as the attacks have been so relentless, so, whatever, but high marketcap Ponzis live in glass houses and are backed by nothing but people hoping they can sucker more people in.
Fibre Knight

Fibre Knight

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

Yes send me blocks while u at it u want my btc address  Cheesy BeJ31gM6UUmpqPpze8v4PfJEUf11HCn6R9
Jump to: