Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 230. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight

This is not about you, you are giving yourself too much importance. I was just saying how my warning that buy wall @ 0.0025 BTC was the last chance for people to get the most for their money was received. Look at it now, they can get 30% more for the same amount of BTC, and when I warned it's obvious this will happen you and ton of others just buried it under claims it's not true because it didn't fit your interests. I'm writing this not to "slander you", but to make people think for themselves, not to trust claims from people whose position is not necessarily the same as their position.

Your statements make absolutely no sense at all. People had chance to purchase at that price and most did in order to meet the goal. Don't think for a minute that we did not plan on trolls like you helping the weak investor dump lower than the 10% and getting even more coins at a lower price. Keep talking shit, but this project is going forward with you with out you so your trolls have both positive and negative effects. Pro tip: do your homework and learn how trading works. I'm not impressed. Again, "Mess with the Bull, you get the Horns".

Next time I go where it really hurts ;0
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
wow price of Block has dropped a lot. Im glad I got my refund. So whats going on here guys? Cliff notes  Huh

We Won. Next question?

You've not answered my question. I asked for cliff's..

synechist?
Fibre Knight
wow price of Block has dropped a lot. Im glad I got my refund. So whats going on here guys? Cliff notes  Huh

We Won. Next question?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
wow price of Block has dropped a lot. Im glad I got my refund. So whats going on here guys? Cliff notes  Huh
Fibre Knight
Some people just don't want to be told the truth. See what synechist replied when I've tried to warn about what is to be expected almost a week ago:

Ask yourself what will happen to the BLOCK price when that refund buy wall on Bittrex, which supports the price, is removed? You only get to guess once...

I don't need to guess.

There will be no more BLOCK left on Bittrex to sell. So there will be zero liquidity.

Isn't this a blatant misguiding of more inexperienced altcoin-ers? As a mater of fact this dump is not as big as expected. I feel sorry for those who poured close to 1000 BTC into this, now seeing they could buy much, much more with what they've spent. Never trust the hype, do your own thinking.

Just remember my good friend of exceptional crypto knowlege....

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Some people just don't want to be told the truth. See what synechist replied when I've tried to warn about what is to be expected almost a week ago:

Ask yourself what will happen to the BLOCK price when that refund buy wall on Bittrex, which supports the price, is removed? You only get to guess once...

I don't need to guess.

There will be no more BLOCK left on Bittrex to sell. So there will be zero liquidity.

Isn't this a blatant misguiding of more inexperienced altcoin-ers? As a mater of fact this dump is not as big as expected. I feel sorry for those who poured close to 1000 BTC into this, now seeing they could buy much, much more with what they've spent. Never trust the hype, do your own thinking.

You, Itod, are twisting my words.

Consider the statement "there will be no more BLOCK on Bittrex to sell."

From the original context of the discussion, this pertains to the following hypothetical scenario:
- the buy wall was entirely bought
- and following the ITO, no withdrawals or deposits of BLOCK are allowed.

As it happens, the buy wall was not entirely bought, so the scenario never materialised.

But even though it didn't come about, I was still exactly right. The price did not decline during this period.

So don't you try slander me.

This is not about you, you are giving yourself too much importance. I was just saying how my warning that buy wall @ 0.0025 BTC was the last chance for people to get the most for their money was received. Look at it now, they can get 30% more for the same amount of BTC, and when I warned it's obvious this will happen you and ton of others just buried it under claims it's not true because it didn't fit your interests. I'm writing this not to "slander you", but to make people think for themselves, not to trust claims from people whose position is not necessarily the same as their position.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

I don't need to guess.

You, Itod, are twisting my words.

Consider the statement "there will be no more BLOCK on Bittrex to sell."

From the original context of the discussion, this pertains to the following hypothetical scenario:
- the buy wall was entirely bought
- and following the ITO, no withdrawals or deposits of BLOCK are allowed.

As it happens, the buy wall was not entirely bought, so the scenario never materialised.

But even though it didn't come about, I was still exactly right. The price did not decline during this period.

So don't you try slander me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
This:

Stay strong and hodl! At the end You will be rewarded!

legendary
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins

I don't need to guess.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
digital price coin the next fibre
Activity: 199
Buy side makes me cancer.
Activity: 605
Rise 80% at https://bter.com/trade/BLOCK_BTC,
last price 0.000388

Aaaaaannnddd the buy side is still 0.00018.  Fat fingers?  Keep it hyphy.

BlockNet BLOCK    0.000388+223.24%
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
people bitching for no reason, again

-oh w8, its called FUD.

another normal day in crypto...
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
people bitching for no reason, again

-oh w8, its called FUD.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
legendary
Merit: 1010
Rise 80% at https://bter.com/trade/BLOCK_BTC,
last price 0.000388

Aaaaaannnddd the buy side is still 0.00018.  Fat fingers?  Keep it hyphy.
Activity: 605
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
very well that people have lost money again - it will be a good lesson for the future
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
Jump to: