Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 229. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

I'm not sure, but Mr. Obama would be mistaken if he were to think that the internet fell under US jurisdiction.

It's a continual source of bafflement to me that US institutions so often appear unaware of their merely national authority.

legendary
Oh hi Spoetnik.

You're banned.

Bye.

legendary
The beauty about trading is that at any instant we can see whether or not someone made the right investment decision. If your current position is losing money that clearly was a bad investment decision. Don't teach others "how trading works" - it is pure and simple. If you are in red it means you made a bad investment decision. Period.

You're quite wrong about this.

Taking a position is a function of liquidity and position size.

The lower the liquidity and the larger the position, the higher the likelihood of a short-term loss.

So a sound investment could necessitate making an initial loss.

Therefore it's incorrect that "at any instant we can see whether or not someone made the right investment decision."

I'd suggest that since your advice is to hold off from giving advice if your position is in the red, you hold off from offering advice on investing.

Activity: 566
Merit: 500
wrent you leaving this forum Spoetnik? arent you a man of your word? You want to be remembered as the man who didnt stick to his word? Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight

Did not you get banned for spreading lies already?
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
wow price of Block has dropped a lot. Im glad I got my refund. So whats going on here guys? Cliff notes  Huh

We Won. Next question?

You've not answered my question. I asked for cliff's..

synechist?

It's up 55% from the ITO price on Bter.

You have to be kidding, right? It is not ethical to quote illiquid market for the price. Bter is irrelevant market, and even there it is not possible to sell at a profit.

Fudders talking about ethics.. the irony.. Smiley
legendary
wow price of Block has dropped a lot. Im glad I got my refund. So whats going on here guys? Cliff notes  Huh

We Won. Next question?

synechist?

You have to be kidding, right? It is not ethical to quote illiquid market for the price. Bter is irrelevant market, and even there it is not possible to sell at a profit.

Did you willingly ignore the following?

Not that this is advice, but, uh, buy on Bittrex and sell on Bter?

Low liquidity. Prices diverge. It means neither a drop nor a rise if it's within the cross-exchange spread.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

We Won. Next question?

synechist?

Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
This:

Stay strong and hodl! At the end You will be rewarded!

it is only a matter of time..
Activity: 462

This is not about you, you are giving yourself too much importance. I was just saying how my warning that buy wall @ 0.0025 BTC was the last chance for people to get the most for their money was received. Look at it now, they can get 30% more for the same amount of BTC, and when I warned it's obvious this will happen you and ton of others just buried it under claims it's not true because it didn't fit your interests. I'm writing this not to "slander you", but to make people think for themselves, not to trust claims from people whose position is not necessarily the same as their position.

Your statements make absolutely no sense at all. People had chance to purchase at that price and most did in order to meet the goal. Don't think for a minute that we did not plan on trolls like you helping the weak investor dump lower than the 10% and getting even more coins at a lower price. Keep talking shit, but this project is going forward with you with out you so your trolls have both positive and negative effects. Pro tip: do your homework and learn how trading works. I'm not impressed. Again, "Mess with the Bull, you get the Horns".

Next time I go where it really hurts ;0
The beauty about trading is that at any instant we can see whether or not someone made the right investment decision. If your current position is losing money that clearly was a bad investment decision. Don't teach others "how trading works" - it is pure and simple. If you are in red it means you made a bad investment decision. Period.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

We Won. Next question?

synechist?

And what about the drop to 0.00018487 on Bittrex?

Low liquidity. Prices diverge. It means neither a drop nor a rise if it's within the cross-exchange spread.

No, I'm asking, why are people selling below cost? Is it a lack of confidence in Blocknet?
legendary
Activity: 2310
btw did you see sell wall @0.00023 polo ?  Undecided

Yes, good to see accumulation phase is progressing
Activity: 199

We Won. Next question?

synechist?

Someone bought like 20 blocks on bter above 19k, thats a legit pump, new floor now 38k

about 300 BLOCKs drive price to 38k @bter, wtf!?
Activity: 199
btw did you see sell wall @0.00023 polo ?  Undecided
legendary

We Won. Next question?

synechist?

legendary
Activity: 1498
180 BPM

We Won. Next question?

synechist?

Someone bought like 20 blocks on bter above 19k, thats a legit pump, new floor now 38k
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1022

We Won. Next question?

synechist?

legendary

We Won. Next question?

synechist?

Jump to: