Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 233. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

3. As quoted in earlier posts, is it like swap process to convert into NHZ asset? Newbies need to know about this.

Great question....I would like an answer to this one myself.....  Tongue

The specifics haven't been decided yet.

We'll let you know closer to the time. (No rush really.)

NO RUSH??? Market is collapsing as we speak....  Roll Eyes

I fully expect it to drop even more, it is to be expected as no measurable tech will be out for a while. This is a token for people who dont mind waiting it out and will persevere through uncertain times.

I'm just pissed I don't have more BTC right now.

I got some waiting Smiley not a lot but still
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
I still don't understand why people are stupid enough to sell for less. I can excuse the sell wall @ 0.00025 BTC - its the group who got their block for 10% discount and want a quick fix.  But selling for less of original price  Roll Eyes
They are stupid because they are not intelligent  Grin
But ask yourself how the crypto world will look without stupid people in it...
Activity: 387

3. As quoted in earlier posts, is it like swap process to convert into NHZ asset? Newbies need to know about this.

I fully expect it to drop even more, it is to be expected as no measurable tech will be out for a while. This is a token for people who dont mind waiting it out and will persevere through uncertain times.

I'm just pissed I don't have more BTC right now.
Activity: 527

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
I still don't understand why people are stupid enough to sell for less. I can excuse the sell wall @ 0.00025 BTC - its the group who got their block for 10% discount and want a quick fix.  But selling for less of original price  Roll Eyes

Yes why take the loss this early in the game?

Regardless, before the end of this month we will have a functional p2p network for blocknet, and later today an updated Blocknet Wallet

Dan

Dan I hope all goes well and finally get some momentum  Smiley
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
There is a sell wall in Polo of 7.62329923BTC @ 0.00025000. Is that from the original ITO Huh

No. Of course not.

This is called trading. You basically have pressure on the wall to force weak hands to sell cheap. If they wanted to dump "big", they would have already...

Exactly.  It would take less than 6 BTC to drop the price down to 0.0001.  For market manipulators, 6 BTC is chump change.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
There is a sell wall in Polo of 7.62329923BTC @ 0.00025000. Is that from the original ITO Huh

No. Of course not.

This is called trading. You basically have pressure on the wall to force weak hands to sell cheap. If they wanted to dump "big", they would have already...
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
...Unfortunatelly I naively expected Blocknet team to sacrifice some funds to stabilize price.

The shills and trolls would have a field day if the Blocknet team ever did that with the ITO funds.
Activity: 560

Regardless, before the end of this month we will have a functional p2p network for blocknet, and later today an updated Blocknet Wallet

Dan

Yey!  Grin Grin
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
I still don't understand why people are stupid enough to sell for less. I can excuse the sell wall @ 0.00025 BTC - its the group who got their block for 10% discount and want a quick fix.  But selling for less of original price  Roll Eyes
Because it was here many times before, so nothing unordinary. And its better to sell for less now, than for even more less later. Unfortunatelly I naively expected Blocknet team to sacrifice some funds to stabilize price.
Activity: 756
I still don't understand why people are stupid enough to sell for less. I can excuse the sell wall @ 0.00025 BTC - its the group who got their block for 10% discount and want a quick fix.  But selling for less of original price  Roll Eyes

Yes why take the loss this early in the game?

Dan

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

No. Of course not.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
BLOCK 0.00019112

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Kiss Cry Tongue Roll Eyes Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
more like 0.00016841  Angry
I had a temption to draw "Don´t invest in IPO, EVER!" on my wall several times, now I am going to do it.

Nice time to buy, unfortunately we need to keep waiting for the weak hand dumps, but such is trading :=)
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
BLOCK 0.00019112

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Kiss Cry Tongue Roll Eyes Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I had a temption to draw "Don´t invest in IPO, EVER!" on my wall several times, now I am going to do it.
Activity: 364
McHammer, you're a weirdo. Why are you here?

p.s, I got orders much lower. hope it keeps going down.  Smiley
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
BLOCK 0.00019112

Jump to: