Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 236. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hello can I have the addresses where the Blocks have been burned into aka unspeandable addresses please? Did not find them in the OP.

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

You can expect some news today. Chances are we'll have an update on funds and hopefully the foundation too.

Thanks , waiting for the news Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
My Mac wallet is since 24 hours open and still no stakes.

I think they said it may take some time to kick in. Let's wait for some explanation

i got mine after couple hours

I got mine in approx 4 hours also...

maybe you have locked-encrypted wallet and forgot to unlock?

Activity: 868

I think they said it may take some time to kick in. Let's wait for some explanation

i got mine after couple hours
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

Activity: 504
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I knew this ITO would be a success, you can't keep a good crew down.

The price is dropping, how is it a success? Unless of-course you mean devs have successfully collected 960 BTC

Yes I think that's what he means.

The price is currently recovering from the shock of a dump. It's unclear whether it'll go down again at all.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

The price is dropping, how is it a success? Unless of-course you mean devs have successfully collected 960 BTC
legendary

You can expect some news today. Chances are we'll have an update on funds and hopefully the foundation too.

legendary

Thanks! It was an extremely tough battle, and I must say it was close.

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
DRK is still undervalued. DRK and all crypto currencies are still in price discovery so 70% rise after a drop to 50% is not unrealistic. DRK has decent volume.

XC at comparison is extremely undervalued, but this is likely due to no to little volume.
Blockchain is hard to valuate until we know fee structure, also has little volume.

Oh...as i see you are PRO
Tell me what is the real price of DRK or XC if it undervalued? ofc no with: i believe, i think or another guesses, with facts or formula.
Activity: 602
Activity: 868
blocknet didn't even go up really from it's ito price, should i wait or sell?
Activity: 435
Dev is not fair. I just said "BLOCK is failling". Then my post was deleted after.

If buy support 200001 5.9btc on bittrex successful, then price is 3k today. Tomorow is 100 sat.

I has warning some day before this happend. But no body hear me.

I'm right when i said about IBG, EQX, GLOW, LKXN, LSD... but all post was deleted when dev wake up.
Activity: 462
Why was Util added to Blocknet? The statement was that participating coins were chosen based on working features and technology. Which working features and technology does Util have?
Why don't you just go and read ? It will save all a lot of time.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-annutil-utilitycoin-x13-pos-large-update-1030-advancing-privacy-797900
Do you understand that these features DO NOT work? Dan is now managing the project to make some features. 
legendary
Well those sells on Poloniex were no fun to watch....

Lets see if the market can recover  Smiley

I though the double post Mchammer threw down was elegant lol.
The price going down allows other players to get in. For each coin sold there is a buyer.
We are all waiting for some news.

Have you guys checked out the timeline in the new OP? That should give you an idea of upcoming developments.

We're keen to formalise the foundation as soon as possible, and after that to accept the funds from the exchanges and start work!

How much BTC was collected overall?

~969 BTC. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9495668

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
DRK is rising because instant transaction has been demoed to work. If you look at where the coins currently are and ignore where they are going and the speed they are going there at DRK is truly one of the strongest money transmitters in crypto. I don't think their tech is the best, but it is the most widely used of all the anon coins, and the volume alone brings security. Masternodes are by concept semi centralization, but because they are so many it is compared to all coins decentralized, just not as scalable as other tech in my opinion. But the semi centralization of masternodes enables cool features like the instant transactions. So stop hating on DRK, we don't need the flame war. Everything is relative and currently you can also mix your BTC with an Exchange and LTC.
Do you think we are all fools here?
The rise +70% to the price in such huge market just on minor news which are still in developing.
Do you really believe in this nonesense?

Who is we? Are you the voice of everyone in this thread? If you are only referring to the conspiracy theorist against DRK then yes I think you are fools  Kiss

DRK is still undervalued. DRK and all crypto currencies are still in price discovery so 70% rise after a drop to 50% is not unrealistic. DRK has decent volume.

XC at comparison is extremely undervalued, but this is likely due to no to little volume.
Blockchain is hard to valuate until we know fee structure, also has little volume.

My point is, show some respect for other currencies, we don't want another flame war. And look at my post history, I'm a big XC supporter.
legendary

The price going down allows other players to get in. For each coin sold there is a buyer.

Have you guys checked out the timeline in the new OP? That should give you an idea of upcoming developments.

We're keen to formalise the foundation as soon as possible, and after that to accept the funds from the exchanges and start work!

How much BTC was collected overall?
legendary

legendary

Yeah was pretty cool. Lets see what the outcome will be....  Roll Eyes
Jump to: