Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 329. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 251
I hold my Block shares  to the point if I can change it on NHZ Assets.

No Risk No Fun Wink
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
So..to cash out or not cash out..THAT is the question  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
after ito finishing , buyers will can sell their tokens on bittrex 48hours.. so i think in conclusion they wont reach minimum 850 btc, and blocknet will be destroyed

in my opinion this is the best what can be for XC , because devs will work on XC, on rev2.5 , rev3 , mobile wallet, not on blocknet !
Ok i checked BTER 528 BTC to go. POLONIEX 312 BTC to go. BITTREX 558 BTC to go.
Therefore 1398 BTC to go. Therefore 1102 BTC worth have been sold.

It won't matter if people who have bought sell. That wont deduct from the amount the ITO has sold

+1 Grin

You're forgetting to take into account the BUY WALL that Bittrex will be setting up.

I'm sure a majority of the bought coins will be sold back..so you can deduct the total BTC from that right there.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
after ito finishing , buyers will can sell their tokens on bittrex 48hours.. so i think in conclusion they wont reach minimum 850 btc, and blocknet will be destroyed

in my opinion this is the best what can be for XC , because devs will work on XC, on rev2.5 , rev3 , mobile wallet, not on blocknet !
Ok i checked BTER 528 BTC to go. POLONIEX 312 BTC to go. BITTREX 558 BTC to go.
Therefore 1398 BTC to go. Therefore 1102 BTC worth have been sold.

It won't matter if people who have bought sell. That wont deduct from the amount the ITO has sold
Activity: 364
Just stop this fud war. Concentrate on code and delivery.
At least in this thread,  there are enough other threads for childish comments and pics

+1 from my side also!
cheers
Activity: 978
Just stop this fud war. Concentrate on code and delivery.
At least in this thread,  there are enough other threads for childish comments and pics

hahahaah, a guy with 4 posts and google translator? Please...LOL
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
So have we passed 850 BTC yet?

Yesterday information was, we are short around 900 BTC.

I'm confused, how can it be short 900 if 850 is what was needed?

Either way, I call bullshit!  Fucking thing would've sold out, was flying off the shelf nuts until the greed, fear and fud started!  I cannot believe the CRAZY effort that has gone into hurting this launch!

Food for brains: think this way---why they started this? maybe because they want to create panic among people-sheeps get scared, not buying more, so at the end, people who started fud's own more % of block at the end of ito-meaning their goal is achived?
The hotter the thing is, more dust it carries arround! Wink
Crypto is crazy nowadays...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You crazy navie.

Block take bitcoin could go shadow. Fud team hate.

Dat Google translation lol
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Either way, I call bullshit!  Fucking thing would've sold out, was flying off the shelf nuts until the greed, fear and fud started!  I cannot believe the CRAZY effort that has gone into hurting this launch!

Food for brains: think this way---why they started this? maybe because they want to create panic among people-sheeps get scared, not buying more, so at the end, people who started fud's own more % of block at the end of ito-meaning their goal is achived?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You crazy navie.

Block take bitcoin could go shadow. Fud team hate.

legendary
Activity: 1260

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Activity: 46
why is there cloak coin on that guys chest? Huh

Shadow fud team along time ago old cloak bagholders.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Activity: 28

Crypto Boh = Mr. Boh = Pookielax31 from shadowcoin/shadowcash community

I'd like to be clear that I have nothing against ShadowCash as a technology (i.e. I think it is legit) and I also have nothing against its developer, Rynomster. In fact, my experience of him is that he's a nice guy.

The smear campaign we've all witnessed has been planned and propagated by a bunch of SDC bagholders/pumpers. The dev team is not implicated at all as far as I'm aware.

Just to flesh out the claim I've just made, about three weeks ago I was notified that this smear campaign was being planned.

I had access to the screenshots that were leaked a few days ago. Oddly enough they were presented back then as pastebins of IRC chat logs.

Whatever these materials originally were, this smear campaign has been a long time coming and I have no reasonable doubt as to its origins.

LOL

Thanks for the heads up.

Oh, wait...

You left us loyal XC holders out to dry.

"This dumping makes no sense at all...it's so illogical."

It's clear you don't have our backs.

I'm done covering yours.

Roll Eyes

you gotta relax dude, it wouldnt change anything now anyways. if he didnt take screencaps, its as good as useless
Activity: 476
Smurf, you are ridiculus trying to be the good guy
Nobody from coins attacked by you guys said something against shadowcoin before you guys try to destroy them.
You and coolstoryteller are fudsters and trolls too.
You smurf, spread fud on twitter like pookie aka Mr. Boh and soepkip give likes to your twits

From coolstoryteller "the good guy":
captain get the life boats
this sucker is sinking like the titantic

"THERE AREN'T ENOUGH LIFEBOATS FOR EVERYONE!"

so you are attacking me now?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Smurf, you are ridiculus trying to be the good guy
Nobody from coins attacked by you guys said something against shadowcoin before you guys try to destroy them.
You and coolstoryteller are fudsters and trolls too.
You smurf, spread fud on twitter like pookie aka Mr. Boh and soepkip give likes to your twits

From coolstoryteller "the good guy":
captain get the life boats
this sucker is sinking like the titantic

"THERE AREN'T ENOUGH LIFEBOATS FOR EVERYONE!"

From Soepkip "the good dev":
https://twitter.com/SoepkipCrypto/status/528031619656192000

Activity: 462

Crypto Boh = Mr. Boh = Pookielax31 from shadowcoin/shadowcash community

I'd like to be clear that I have nothing against ShadowCash as a technology (i.e. I think it is legit) and I also have nothing against its developer, Rynomster. In fact, my experience of him is that he's a nice guy.

The smear campaign we've all witnessed has been planned and propagated by a bunch of SDC bagholders/pumpers. The dev team is not implicated at all as far as I'm aware.

Just to flesh out the claim I've just made, about three weeks ago I was notified that this smear campaign was being planned.

I had access to the screenshots that were leaked a few days ago. Oddly enough they were presented back then as pastebins of IRC chat logs.

Whatever these materials originally were, this smear campaign has been a long time coming and I have no reasonable doubt as to its origins.

LOL

Thanks for the heads up.

Oh, wait...

You left us loyal XC holders out to dry.

"This dumping makes no sense at all...it's so illogical."

It's clear you don't have our backs.

I'm done covering yours.

Roll Eyes
Jump to: