Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 331. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Synechist fuck your code of conduct seriously.

XC has been getting fudded more than any coin out there and people are losing $ because of boh and co. SDC effectively has way more shit bags than any other community, and it's only fair play to dig some dirt and expose these retards.

Boh and co are shit bags who have no limits. I'm tired of you guys being so kind and cool every time you get kicked in the balls.

Let's just remember that it's not fair to associate SDC bagholders with SDC itself, or their development team.  Every coin community has their bad apples.

I have mixed feelings about their team, transparency is not there and it smells a little fishy especially with the leak of those images.

mr boh is an investor not part of the team, just as longandshort is an investor.

Agreed. I can't state enough that the SDC dev team is not implicated here.

I would like to assert (again) that I do not believe that the SDC dev team is implicated in any of this.

I also think their tech is legit. And Ryno is a nice guy in my experience.

They just have some disgusting hangers-on who, for one reason or another, appear to have some degree of influence over strategic decisions (like leaving the Blocknet).

Their dev backed from the blocknet because they are boh and co puppets. If the dev cannot handle their dogs who have > 50% of the currency then why would you ask the XC's soldier to respect them. Even DRK have been able to call off their dogs.

Are you worried that attacking SDC's dev might bring even more dirt than there is right now?

I'm seriously getting worried about this "play friendly" moto when the community and dev are suffering this much.

I am a firm believer in retribution when it comes to abiding by law in the real world, and this is no different.This is not just some small FUD campaign, this is a coordinated attack with precise information to kill a coin...very different scenarios. The only reason this happened to XC is because its considered a coin that holds the greatest competition. We need to stand up as a community and fight this, and if we do we can win.   I want retribution badly.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

XC has been getting fudded more than any coin out there and people are losing $ because of boh and co. SDC effectively has way more shit bags than any other community, and it's only fair play to dig some dirt and expose these retards.

Boh and co are shit bags who have no limits. I'm tired of you guys being so kind and cool every time you get kicked in the balls.

Let's just remember that it's not fair to associate SDC bagholders with SDC itself, or their development team.  Every coin community has their bad apples.

I have mixed feelings about their team, transparency is not there and it smells a little fishy especially with the leak of those images.

mr boh is an investor not part of the team, just as longandshort is an investor.

I would like to assert (again) that I do not believe that the SDC dev team is implicated in any of this.

They just have some disgusting hangers-on who, for one reason or another, appear to have some degree of influence over strategic decisions (like leaving the Blocknet).

Their dev backed from the blocknet because they are boh and co puppets. If the dev cannot handle their dogs who have > 50% of the currency then why would you ask the XC's soldier to respect them. Even DRK have been able to call off their dogs.

Are you worried that attacking SDC's dev might bring even more dirt than there is right now?

I'm seriously getting worried about this "play friendly" moto when the community and dev are suffering this much.

also remembered sdc dev keep all the dirty words and fuds of other coins but deleted everything containing about sdc scam and whales hold more 50%. the sdc dev encourage these fuds activities.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250

Activity: 364
could really do with a bit of good news regarding XC.
This has to be the worst collection of posts I've seen.  We'll find out soon enough which side is right and the other side, well, they're going to feel the heat. 

well on one side you have information coming from known pumpers with big wallets who have been known to troll and manipulate other coin markets, and the other side you have a team that has always delivered on time, has been transparent from the start of their coin and continues to produce new tech and ideas.

take your pick, the answer is pretty obvious.
I think people are starting to finally realize that it was a planned orchestrated smear FUD campaign after all and are starting to buy back XC. Like I said tomorrow min 50k and up we go!

Whats pathetic is this is purely for greed and wealth. These are the types of people that would steal from poor people to make an extra couple bucks. Not impressed with the way crypto has been lately, it is these types of people that give the alt scene a bad name, make investors leave, put people at a significant loss/debt, and manipulate upcoming investors. Digusting, they are no different from criminals.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
This has to be the worst collection of posts I've seen.  We'll find out soon enough which side is right and the other side, well, they're going to feel the heat. 
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
I think people are starting to finally realize that it was a planned orchestrated smear FUD campaign after all and are starting to buy back XC. Like I said tomorrow min 50k and up we go!
Activity: 476

legendary
Activity: 1764

Crypto Boh = Mr. Boh = Pookielax31 from shadowcoin/shadowcash community

I'd like to be clear that I have nothing against ShadowCash as a technology (i.e. I think it is legit) and I also have nothing against its developer, Rynomster. In fact, my experience of him is that he's a nice guy.

The smear campaign we've all witnessed has been planned and propagated by a bunch of SDC bagholders/pumpers. The dev team is not implicated at all as far as I'm aware.

Just to flesh out the claim I've just made, about three weeks ago I was notified that this smear campaign was being planned.

I had access to the screenshots that were leaked a few days ago. Oddly enough they were presented back then as pastebins of IRC chat logs.

Whatever these materials originally were, this smear campaign has been a long time coming and I have no reasonable doubt as to its origins.

if you take a look at sdc thread will see the admin keeps all messages containing fud against other currencies, but deletes all the answers of the supporters of these coins, even those that are merely explanatory and contains nothing against sdc.

yes, sdc dev is sensitive like a little bitch, i can't even ask question there as every posts containing question or concern would get deleted. this is why these sdc bagholders go attacking everyone in altcoins because they know no one can attack them back as their dev guarding their thread 24 hours/day. i decided to invest some in xst instead, look like stealthcoin is the best one in altcoins right now.
Activity: 226

legendary

I'm not telling you what to do. Do as you please.

But do not associate yourself with either XC or the Blocknet if you attack other coins. I want nothing to do with FUD or abuse of any form.
Activity: 324

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

And I would like to assert (again) that if you take a look at sdc thread will see the admin keeps all messages containing fud against other currencies, but deletes all the answers of the supporters of these coins, even those that are merely explanatory and contains nothing against sdc.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The Buck Stops Here.
It's great and all that you are offering bittrex customers a refund, but what about those that bought elsewhere? Why not open up the idea of having deposits enabled at bittrex so we can get a refund if we wanted? Is that too much to ask? You could leave withdrawals closed though!

Bittrex will not allow that.

If you want a refund, there are two options:
- if we raise less than 850 BTC, everyone will get a refund.
- you can sell your BLOCK on Poloniex now.

What is the amount of BTC invested now and why doesn't the linux source for blocknet compile?
legendary
It's great and all that you are offering bittrex customers a refund, but what about those that bought elsewhere? Why not open up the idea of having deposits enabled at bittrex so we can get a refund if we wanted? Is that too much to ask? You could leave withdrawals closed though!

Bittrex will not allow that.

If you want a refund, there are two options:
- if we raise less than 850 BTC, everyone will get a refund.
- you can sell your BLOCK on Poloniex now.
Activity: 616
legendary
Activity: 1260
I ask everyone here to not respond to this by attacking the SDC community.

We do nobody any good by stooping to the levels of the perpetrators of the smear campaign against us.

Perhaps we can all adopt this for the Blocknet:

Perhaps we could all adopt this in our lives as a whole!  People in general are so fucking disgusting:-(  This has been such an unpleasant situation since BN launched!
Jump to: