Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 333. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Really text proof? Did you just not go on a long winded explanation of how all that can be faked yet you claim it as proof.

lol 00Smurf. You had no moral qualms about accidentally on purpose leaking chat logs. No you have issues with it.  Roll Eyes

I didn't leak anything, as you can see in my skype convo with prom.

I was tossed in the middle, and i cleared up the controversy of the claims the conversations were modified logs by posting screen shots of them. Now it can be judged on what is actually fact and not pure conjecture pertaining from "falisified irc text logs"

falsified my ass, we know Pookie would do this crap and his absence in this shitstorm of FUD screams validity to that log. Not to mention your community already has a terrible track record of trying to hurt other coins it doesnt surprise me that they would stoop to this level. Your community is a disgrace to cryptos.

oh come now, i don't think there is one clean coin community. Every community has its loud supporters and fanatics.

As far as my community which is it? I hold BC TES SDC URO POT ANC DRK QQC XIV

So are you calling all the coins communitys i hold toxic?

"falisified irc text logs" - initially the text version of my conversation with prom was claimed to be a a modified IRC conversation. That is what i meant by falsified.

Let's take a step back from the topic of falsification and wonder why you leaked those conversations to begin with.

I did not leak them, As i stated earlier, in my skype convo with prom you can see us discussing the leak and where it came from. This was after being threatened, which you can also see.

As he stated in his post i was thrown in the middle.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Really text proof? Did you just not go on a long winded explanation of how all that can be faked yet you claim it as proof.

lol 00Smurf. You had no moral qualms about accidentally on purpose leaking chat logs. No you have issues with it.  Roll Eyes

I was tossed in the middle, and i cleared up the controversy of the claims the conversations were modified logs by posting screen shots of them. Now it can be judged on what is actually fact and not pure conjecture pertaining from "falisified irc text logs"

falsified my ass, we know Pookie would do this crap and his absence in this shitstorm of FUD screams validity to that log. Not to mention your community already has a terrible track record of trying to hurt other coins it doesnt surprise me that they would stoop to this level. Your community is a disgrace to cryptos.

oh come now, i don't think there is one clean coin community. Every community has its loud supporters and fanatics.

"falisified irc text logs" - initially the text version of my conversation with prom was claimed to be a a modified IRC conversation. That is what i meant by falsified.

Let's take a step back from the topic of falsification and wonder why you leaked those conversations to begin with.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Sale price ending soon on XC and BlockNet, buy while you still can very cheap. These prices won't last long  Shocked

legendary
Activity: 882
Why FUDders just dont invest in what they call a scam ?? We dont need you and we are all enough smart to take our own decision about an investment. So go away and invest in what you want ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

lol 00Smurf. You had no moral qualms about accidentally on purpose leaking chat logs. No you have issues with it.  Roll Eyes

That's not the same thing asshole.

you know, it just makes the situation worse when you creating a fake account imitating his name right.

Once again ill say it, XC investors know how much he loves to troll and take stabs at XC. Ask ANY of the members that have been there over the summer and they will verify this easily.
legendary
Longandshort, you don't get to post here.

Take your deleted post and put it in a FUD thread.

That's more fitting.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I'm told (can't reveal sources) tomorrow we will see 50k and emerge on an upward trend for XC. Here is hoping.

My advice is to hold.

btw: Don't get fooled by the manipulators. Rich list continues to rise.

Here's another gem of yours:

Mark my words BTC is now in an upward trend. Invest in XC and BlockNet now if you're smart. HUGE turn around coming. Charts don't lie!

Where can I sign up for your newsletter?

lol 00Smurf. You had no moral qualms about accidentally on purpose leaking chat logs. No you have issues with it.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
I'm told (can't reveal sources) tomorrow we will see 50k and emerge on an upward trend for XC. Here is hoping.

My advice is to hold.

btw: Don't get fooled by the manipulators. Rich list continues to rise.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

That's not the same thing asshole.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Pushing real hard!

before anyone tries to refute this as being fake, just read my post ESPECIALLY XC MEMBERS

pookie=boh for any of those unaware.

pookie has not even posted in any of these scam threads right. he is the biggest troll ever and for him to not post would have to mean something is up. This convo is 100% valid and true. You can say whatever you want but anyone that knows Pookie will tell you he loves taking stabs at XC, and for him not to be present here and it correlating with the text, it is extremely suspicious. I know pookie too well, and he WOULD DO SHIT LIKE THIS TO BETTER HIS INVESTMENT.

You guys suck. You took that convo completely out of context.

nice fake account faggot. Which one of you SDC trolls is it??
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC
dev, I can't sync the wallet, could you provide some nodes, thanks
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
before anyone tries to refute this as being fake, just read my post ESPECIALLY XC MEMBERS

pookie has not even posted in any of these scam threads right. he is the biggest troll ever and for him to not post would have to mean something is up. This convo is 100% valid and true. You can say whatever you want but anyone that knows Pookie will tell you he loves taking stabs at XC, and for him not to be present here and it correlating with the text, it is extremely suspicious. I know pookie too well, and he WOULD DO SHIT LIKE THIS TO BETTER HIS INVESTMENT.

You guys suck. You took that convo completely out of context.

Of course it's not proof.

Why would you think we'd suggest otherwise?

because your condoning it as proof based on your responses to it. Sure you don't say "proof" but you don't discount it as what it is a piece of text.

Saying it is true what does the above snippet show? All i see is mrboh bringing news from the bitswift dev confirming the allegations.

legendary

Of course it's not proof.

Why would you think we'd suggest otherwise?

Jump to: