Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 402. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Just to clarify this phrase:

Im so sick of fucking wannabe clown start-ups in crypto. You are dealing with people money ASSholes amateurs

Was not referred to the block net team or Dan but to Coingateway.

You have chosen them though. Till now we do not see a 10% Discount. Clarify on this as soon as possible.

This is very unprofessional.

You say 'unprofessional' a lot. I think we all know crypto, especially the alt game, is like the wild west. Nothing is professional, its 99% false promise and hype.

Saying that, i have stupidly or not bought into the ITO. But keeping in mind the phrase 'only spend what you can afford to lose'.

Maybe we will see 2X, maybe we will see a resounding loss. Time will tell Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Im so sick of fucking wannabe clown start-ups in crypto. You are dealing with people money ASSholes amateurs

You have chosen them though. Till now we do not see a 10% Discount. Clarify on this as soon as possible.

I just spoke with coingateway and they are looking into it.  

The bottom line though is that we will work out a solution so that everybody gets the 10% discount if they didn't previously.

Perfect thank you I'll Buy in so. If you can please talk with them about this.

https://coingateway.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/215

my block address is this:

BVJKakCKszyMCz92NqggM4Xz5JPNJgYT1B Im waiting on more than 3500 Blocks.
Activity: 756

Why are you whining about 10% over and over?  Who gives a fuck?  Just buy or don't.  The price will probably be much higher in the future.  Why are you all repeating the same comments over and over?  Go on Bittrex and buy if you want to buy.  There is no issue.  Over 135 BTC already in volume.

Are you fuking stupid? Because it was promised a 10% discount if bought in with block net coins. If I can trust them to manage to organise this how can they be trusted?

Cryptico,

i understand your frustration but one way or another everybody will get the 10% discount that bought through coingateway.  

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

Why are you whining about 10% over and over?  Who gives a fuck?  Just buy or don't.  The price will probably be much higher in the future.  Why are you all repeating the same comments over and over?  Go on Bittrex and buy if you want to buy.  There is no issue.  Over 135 BTC already in volume.

Are you fuking stupid? Because it was promised a 10% discount if bought in with block net coins. If I can trust them to manage to organise this how can they be trusted?

You realize you have got your answer now right?
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
If not all get sold the remaining will be destroyed, this means there are less block available so chance for a higher price per block

Bingo!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Damn people are crazy.......this is the XC team peeps......if they said we will all get a 10% discount and that is not happening right now, I can ONLY assume they will fix it when the dust settles and see that we get the 10%.

The bottom line though is that we will work out a solution so that everybody gets the 10% discount if they didn't previously.

Thank god.  Hopefully everyone can be quite about this for the time being.  >_<
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
If not all get sold the remaining will be destroyed, this means there are less block available so chance for a higher price per block
Activity: 756

Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Looks like there is a lot of BLOCKS being sold. I would say we are off to a swimming start!  Grin
I just bought some blocknet coins on bittrex but I can't see how I can move them into my wallet is it me or they didn't integrated blocknet wallet on the exchange yet?

after ITO is over.
Activity: 207
I just bought some blocknet coins on bittrex but I can't see how I can move them into my wallet is it me or they didn't integrated blocknet wallet on the exchange yet?

"Recent" is the key word there.  I see the "recent average" as almost the same thing as the spot price, if not the same.  I do agree that the 10% thing didn't really work out though. Maybe I'll get the missing 10% sent to me in BLOCK later?

This.  Recent average probably means across all exchanges at time of swap.  The document is just a little fuzzy, but there was no deceit intended.

Fair enough. It did say that the algorithm would not be disclosed so we have no idea what range or exchanges are being used to calculate exchange rate.

I am positive that the 10% is not being administered though.

And until that is addressed by someone, my coins are staying with me.
[/quote]

By the time you get your answer, the ICO will end and everyone will make money and you will regret  So sad Cry
Activity: 462

This.  Recent average probably means across all exchanges at time of swap.  The document is just a little fuzzy, but there was no deceit intended.

Fair enough. It did say that the algorithm would not be disclosed so we have no idea what range or exchanges are being used to calculate exchange rate.

I am positive that the 10% is not being administered though.

And until that is addressed by someone, my coins are staying with me.
XST trading down to 3500 now on craptsy while I wait for my deposit to hit. Fuck I hate this exchange.

That's why I will never trade at that shit exchange again.  They will be the next MP/MGox
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
XST trading down to 3500 now on craptsy while I wait for my deposit to hit. Fuck I hate this exchange.
From the rules of the ITO:

Tokens purchased using a participating coin will be sold at a 10% discount.

Tokens’ pricing against participating coins will be determined according to a recent average price of the coin in question against BTC. The exact algorithm used will not be disclosed to prevent exploitation by market participants.

Neither of these conditions are being met.

I hope the involved parties can find a way to rectify this.

Cryptico, settle down, brother. Breathe...

"Recent" is the key word there.  I see the "recent average" as almost the same thing as the spot price, if not the same.  I do agree that the 10% thing didn't really work out though. Maybe I'll get the missing 10% sent to me in BLOCK later?

This.  Recent average probably means across all exchanges at time of swap.  The document is just a little fuzzy, but there was no deceit intended.
Activity: 456
I sure hope these blocknet tokens go the the moon. I had to sell a lot of XST at a loss to convert to BTC to buy them  Cry

I hope so too but remember this is a longterm project. The ETA for the blocknet to be up and running is Q2 2015 so I wouldn't expect any decent returns until at least then.

Not necessarily. You may see a run of buy orders prior to that.

Yeah, well you'd be foolish to think there'll be 'moon' prices before the network is even up and running.

Just recent dev involvement and new announcements can push the price up since sellers will sell for a higher value, this can easy get you 2x

activity is already stalled at bittrex, good luck with your 2x as it would probably can't even sell the minimum 850btc

Somehow your butt is hurt, i can tell that

bter is dead, less then 1 btc
https://bter.com/trade/block_btc

good luck with your 2x

It's been only like 1 hour, coin gateway has been selling good and bittrex aswell, even retarded coins like darkshibe or whatever its called gives you more than 2x, keep fudding it's good for the coin, every coin that as been fudded on a big scale has exploded
Activity: 700
I will continue to paste this post until I get a reply:

Can we have all the prices for each alt block. official?HuhHuh

Jesus Christ.

Coingetaway is not giving discount

3000.0000 XC

8195.239024 BLOCK / 706.81 USD

I received 5854 Block for 2000 XC.
This works out at 2.927 BLOCK/XC.

Yours works out at 2.732 BLOCK/XC

Blocknet team members, why is the exchange rate inconsistent? Or have I miscalculated something?

Now it iS CHANGED AGAIN

Send

8599.141463 BLOCK / 741.85 USD

Its based on real-time pricing information from the exchange, so it is going to change

Did you read the post before? I'll paste it for you.

From the rules of the ITO:

Tokens purchased using a participating coin will be sold at a 10% discount.

Tokens’ pricing against participating coins will be determined according to a recent average price of the coin in question against BTC. The exact algorithm used will not be disclosed to prevent exploitation by market participants.

Neither of these conditions are being met.

I hope the involved parties can find a way to rectify this.

Cryptico, settle down, brother. Breathe...

I wanted to buy 3000XC more for sure not putting any money into this till I get 10% discount and my Blocks from my previous 1230.8XC
Jump to: