Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 404. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 250
I sure hope these blocknet tokens go the the moon. I had to sell a lot of XST at a loss to convert to BTC to buy them  Cry

I hope so too but remember this is a longterm project. The ETA for the blocknet to be up and running is Q2 2015 so I wouldn't expect any decent returns until at least then.

Not necessarily. You may see a run of buy orders prior to that.

Yeah, well you'd be foolish to think there'll be 'moon' prices before the network is even up and running.

Just recent dev involvement and new announcements can push the price up since sellers will sell for a higher value, this can easy get you 2x
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I sure hope these blocknet tokens go the the moon. I had to sell a lot of XST at a loss to convert to BTC to buy them  Cry

I hope so too but remember this is a longterm project. The ETA for the blocknet to be up and running is Q2 2015 so I wouldn't expect any decent returns until at least then.

Yeah, well you'd be foolish to think there'll be 'moon' prices before the network is even up and running.

Lesson # 1 - never try and guess what the market will do.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I will continue to paste this post until I get a reply:

Can we have all the prices for each alt block. official?HuhHuh

Jesus Christ.

Coingetaway is not giving discount

3000.0000 XC

8195.239024 BLOCK / 706.81 USD

I received 5854 Block for 2000 XC.
This works out at 2.927 BLOCK/XC.

Yours works out at 2.732 BLOCK/XC

Blocknet team members, why is the exchange rate inconsistent? Or have I miscalculated something?

Now it iS CHANGED AGAIN

Send

8599.141463 BLOCK / 741.85 USD

Im so sick of fucking wannabe clown start-ups in crypto. You are dealing with people money ASSholes amateurs
Activity: 456
I sure hope these blocknet tokens go the the moon. I had to sell a lot of XST at a loss to convert to BTC to buy them  Cry

But it's possible to trade them now aswell, if you want to sell them you can, but if you want to sell them higher you need to wait until the ITO has sold out. No need to wait till 2015
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
what i dont understand now, why on poloniex there is some sells under ito price:

0.00020000     2260.91208289   0.45218242
0.00023627     177.40645275   0.04191582
0.00024000     1628.84294679   0.39092231
0.00025000     1355453.19112   338.86329778

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
Activity: 462

Jesus Christ.

3000.0000 XC

Coingateway has stated previously that the price would reflect the coins spot price , I am checking with coingateway to make sure that still applies

What Is the AVG price of Each coin that needed to be given at the start of the IPO for what we can get a 10% OFF Blocks?

There isn't an average price, it is the spot price of the coin at the time of the transaction

I am quite certain, though, that a 10% discount is not being offered at CoinGateway. What can you do about that?
legendary

Activity: 756
1st test transaction went through fine on Coingateway when I paid in a few minutes, but my 2nd purchase with 30XC that was sent with 4 minutes left is now sitting in the address they gave me. When it had 2 minutes left, they said it expired?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?XKqgCQ549N19wwY8fxLWv6DtzaDCzCeEJP.htm

So yeah, don't believe the countdown people.

Stop fudding  Smiley

Huh? I sent money and didn't get anything.  How is that fudding and not just factual?

Hopefully they will clear it up soon or send it back, but I will likely have to wait many hours from now for a resolution.  Was just warning people to do the transaction right away instead of waiting.

They will take care of it asap if you contact them via [email protected] or https://coingateway.net/contact.php
Activity: 756

Jesus Christ.

3000.0000 XC

Coingateway has stated previously that the price would reflect the coins spot price , I am checking with coingateway to make sure that still applies

What Is the AVG price of Each coin that needed to be given at the start of the IPO for what we can get a 10% OFF Blocks?

There isn't an average price, it is the spot price of the coin at the time of the transaction

Activity: 476
1st test transaction went through fine on Coingateway when I paid in a few minutes, but my 2nd purchase with 30XC that was sent with 4 minutes left is now sitting in the address they gave me. When it had 2 minutes left, they said it expired?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?XKqgCQ549N19wwY8fxLWv6DtzaDCzCeEJP.htm

Stop fudding  Smiley

Huh? I sent money and didn't get anything.  How is that fudding and not just factual?

Hopefully they will clear it up soon or send it back, but I will likely have to wait many hours from now for a resolution.  Was just warning people to do the transaction right away instead of waiting.

Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
I sure hope these blocknet tokens go the the moon. I had to sell a lot of XST at a loss to convert to BTC to buy them  Cry
Coingateway not working
Bittrex only has btc/ico
Your are right I did had to sell some of my coins too
+1000

yes, these guys want to destroy xst seen the beginning.

Jesus Christ.

3000.0000 XC

Jesus Christ.

3000.0000 XC

I received 5854 Block for 2000 XC.
This works out at 2.927 BLOCK/XC.

Yours works out at 2.732 BLOCK/XC

Blocknet team members, why is the exchange rate inconsistent? Or have I miscalculated something?

Jesus Christ.

3000.0000 XC

I got 2790 blocks for 1000 XC. Since it is so small amount, I can't bother with thinking of missing 10%. And missing they are. I could have bought the same amount on bittrex for 0.7 BTC,.

looks like they constantly changing price with how its reflected at bittrex, cos i bought at the beginning and got a higher amount per 1000 xc for blocknet tokens , and now price of xc down slightly and people getting a bit less

There was supposed to be a fixed price for each coin from the start of the IPO calculated on the avg of last days of trading.

But there is not and this is very unprofessional. and im starting to see a pattern here
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Coingateway not working
Bittrex only has btc/ico
Your are right I did had to sell some of my coins too
+1000
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Jesus Christ.

3000.0000 XC

I got 2790 blocks for 1000 XC. Since it is so small amount, I can't bother with thinking of missing 10%. And missing they are. I could have bought the same amount on bittrex for 0.7 BTC,.

looks like they constantly changing price with how its reflected at bittrex, cos i bought at the beginning and got a higher amount per 1000 xc for blocknet tokens , and now price of xc down slightly and people getting a bit less
Activity: 252

Stop fudding  Smiley
Jump to: