Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 405. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I will continue to paste this post until I get a reply:

Can we have all the prices for each alt block. official?HuhHuh

Jesus Christ.

Coingetaway is not giving discount

3000.0000 XC

8195.239024 BLOCK / 706.81 USD

I got 2790 blocks for 1000 XC. Since it is so small amount, I can't bother with thinking of missing 10%. And missing they are. I could have bought the same amount on bittrex for 0.7 BTC,.

You should have received about 3111 BLOCK for that with 10% discount and current price 70ksats.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Jesus Christ.

3000.0000 XC

Coingateway has stated previously that the price would reflect the coins spot price , I am checking with coingateway to make sure that still applies

What Is the AVG price of Each coin that needed to be given at the start of the IPO for what we can get a 10% OFF Blocks?
Activity: 756
I did buy 275 and get about 300
Activity: 476
1st test transaction went through fine on Coingateway when I paid in a few minutes, but my 2nd purchase with 30XC that was sent with 4 minutes left is now sitting in the address they gave me. When it had 2 minutes left, they said it expired?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?XKqgCQ549N19wwY8fxLWv6DtzaDCzCeEJP.htm

So yeah, don't believe the countdown people.
I'm not buying any more BLOCK at CoinGateway until the 10% discount is implemented.

Everyone else do your own calculations. Are you getting a discount?
Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Jesus Christ.

3000.0000 XC

I got 2790 blocks for 1000 XC. Since it is so small amount, I can't bother with thinking of missing 10%. And missing they are. I could have bought the same amount on bittrex for 0.7 BTC,.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
WOW.......just fucking WOW, this was one crazy ass launch!  Took me over an hour to conduct all my trades to end up with 3200 blocks......I feel so small:-)  

Saw someone post earlier they bought 50k XC worth........holy shit and it took me like 6 months to break 1k!

Seems CRAZY to me how fast blocks are being bought up, never taken part in IPO/ITO that had this much BTC moving in so damn quick!!

Guess there were more believers like myself than fudders and haters:-)
Activity: 756

Jesus Christ.

3000.0000 XC

Coingateway has stated previously that the price would reflect the coins spot price , I am checking with coingateway to make sure that still applies

Activity: 924

NHZ related to NXT?  Is the code at all related?

It began as a clone, with a better distribution method.

It is going on a different development path now thou, think they getting anon function into it and got their own team of dedicated coders to make it somewhat different

So is there any possibility that the success of this coin/asset will tranfer to increase in value for NXT or should they have no interaction/bearing on each other?  Also, when is this exchange out?

I would say its got a pretty good chance of increasing the value of NHZ , They will be using their decentralized asset exchange in paying out all dividend holders of blocknet, plus the fact its it's very own decentralized asset exchange with other possibilities and assets that are able to be sold. But larger amounts being payed out in the asset exchange should have a positive effect on the growth of NHZ,  and the blocknet as a whole
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
this is not a fair playing field, xc have all the fun
Got my shares from coingateway with XC in 10 minutes. So it is working.

i Been WAINING OVER 1 HOUR and i send a ticket already .....

Hey i just deposited some Util to https://coingateway.net/# and i been waiting for Payment over 20 MIN ...

i made the deposit like instant ...

here more than 20 confirms   http://cryptobe.com/address/UdXaJF48XruXQcV1ETExR57k3rGGYeN3Vt

they stoped replying on ......

nothing in my blocknet wallet

How do you chat with them??

Jesus Christ.

3000.0000 XC

legendary
Activity: 1050

i Been WAINING OVER 1 HOUR and i send a ticket already .....

Hey i just deposited some Util to https://coingateway.net/# and i been waiting for Payment over 20 MIN ...

i made the deposit like instant ...

here more than 20 confirms   http://cryptobe.com/address/UdXaJF48XruXQcV1ETExR57k3rGGYeN3Vt

they stoped replying on ......

nothing in my blocknet wallet

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

NHZ related to NXT?  Is the code at all related?

It is going on a different development path now thou, think they getting anon function into it and got their own team of dedicated coders to make it somewhat different

So is there any possibility that the success of this coin/asset will tranfer to increase in value for NXT or should they have no interaction/bearing on each other?  Also, when is this exchange out?
Activity: 924

NHZ related to NXT?  Is the code at all related?

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
SHIT! FUCK COINGATEWAY!
They always return: "Amount needs to be lower than 0.31317064756 BLOCKNETSHARES"

Jesus Christ.

3000.0000 XC

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

How?

You are effectively earning dividends on the usage of the network, more people using the network more fee's are collected, more you get per block you hold every month in dividends, As each coin has new developments, as there are more coins added to the network, the network like most singular coins will increase in size and usage over the coming years.

More coins , more uses, more people using the services and features, paying more fee's thus getting paid more in dividends

As long as you hold them in the wallet they collect like they would when you stake then right?!  If so, this is exactly why I am getting a bunch of these.  I just wasn't sure how exactly its being implemented.  I've seen some coins make it complicated where you have to register with your address and its not automated.  I assume this is automated and no registration of sorts is required.  What is the revenue going to be denominated in?  Further shares?

How?

You are effectively earning dividends on the usage of the network, more people using the network more fee's are collected, more you get per block you hold every month in dividends, As each coin has new developments, as there are more coins added to the network, the network like most singular coins will increase in size and usage over the coming years.

More coins , more uses, more people using the services and features, paying more fee's thus getting paid more in dividends

Do i get the dividends automatically stored in my wallet and what is the timescale between dividends payed? Also the more tokens i have the more dividends i get right?

Is there any concrete info on how much dividends going to be sent per amount of token you have and users in the network or something?

Pretty sure payment will be through NHZ asset exchange. There will most likely be a fixed time scale, (every month or so)

The thing that determines the amount given out in dividends is how much the network accumulates and makes. so there is no solid proof of how much yet. it is to be determined by the network itself once up and running

I don't think it will be more shares , else that would water down the profit's per share each dividend payment time, and would be turning btc profits into blockshares so wouldn't make sense, unsure of payment , but it might be possible to choose dividend payment in any supporting blocknet coin

NHZ related to NXT?  Is the code at all related?
CoinGateway is totally not providing a 10% discount.

I am trying to convert 8000 UTIL to BLOCK.

8000 x .00005052 (currently 5150sats, but 5052 was the low for the day) = .40416

.40416 / .000225 (price per BLOCK at 10% discount) = 1796 BLOCK

Amount of BLOCK CoinGateway is offering me for 8000 UTIL = 1624

Huh
Jump to: