Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 425. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
So,
- Only using coingateway we have 10% of discounts?? We need use xc or any blocknet coin?
- The price of the coins we use will be determined at the time of investment or when the ITO ends?

thanks

You can use any of the participating coins XC, FIBRE, XCASH, XST ,LXC, SWIFT, APEX, UTIL, SSD, NHZ

The price will be determined at the time of investment
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
According to ITO rules " Shares purchased using a participating coin will be sold at a 10% discount. "

How does this work?

You will be able to buy BlockNet tokens at a 10% discount with participating coins through Coingateway.net

For pricing, we'll pick prices of Blocknet tokens at the start time of the ICO based on a recent average (exact algorithm TBD). Then we'll deduct 10%, and put up a sell wall there.

Any discrepancies in price between coins will be arbitraged by traders, and so the market will converge on a 10% discount no matter what coin you use.

The value of participating currencies tracks the exchange rate of BLOCK. Any deviation up or down gives rise to arbitration opportunities between participating currencies, so their prices will all converge around their price relative to BLOCK.

Well i have BTC, LTC and Quark too bad they aren't part of the participating coins, i'll just buy some with BTC

Well , if you are interested in investing in BlockNet, i think you should research participating coins too, there is still time to get some

You will be able to earn additional revenues not only from fees/dividends from BlockNet shares but also from participating coins services on BlockNet

Sure, any other coins that are on the list to be added?
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Dont you sell out on me, I havent accumulated nearly enough participating coins to get as much BLOCK as Id like Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
All pumped up for tomorrow  Grin Is it a matter of hours for us to download the wallet?

The wallet will be released tomorrow morning when the ITO Launches at 5AM EST

Oh, I thought it would be available for download at some point today, to avoid tomorrow's download panic.
Will the wallet be available on the blocknet site only or will be uploaded at various 3rd party download sites?

Valid point, so I will make the wallet available tonight

Dan

Great , thanks Dan

I thought the wallet would be available beforehand too. I asked many times and never once was it mentioned that it would only be available at the same time as the IPO.  I needed to know my wallet address before I went to work as the start time is 9.00am in the UK. I needed it tonight. Am still hoping for a PM from the team. Smiley

At what time can I create a wallet for the tokens on Bittrex and how do I do this?

Change of plans Smiley the wallet will be available tonight

Cool!  What time? Its already 7.30pm here in the UK.  Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
All pumped up for tomorrow  Grin Is it a matter of hours for us to download the wallet?

Oh, I thought it would be available for download at some point today, to avoid tomorrow's download panic.
Will the wallet be available on the blocknet site only or will be uploaded at various 3rd party download sites?

Dan

that sounds perfect, thanks
legendary
All pumped up for tomorrow  Grin Is it a matter of hours for us to download the wallet?

Dan

Great , thanks Dan

I thought the wallet would be available beforehand too. I asked many times and never once was it mentioned that it would only be available at the same time as the IPO.  I needed to know my wallet address before I went to work as the start time is 9.00am in the UK. I needed it tonight. Am still hoping for a PM from the team. Smiley

At what time can I create a wallet for the tokens on Bittrex and how do I do this?

Change of plans Smiley the wallet will be available tonight
legendary
According to ITO rules " Shares purchased using a participating coin will be sold at a 10% discount. "

How does this work?

You will be able to buy BlockNet tokens at a 10% discount with participating coins through Coingateway.net

For pricing, we'll pick prices of Blocknet tokens at the start time of the ICO based on a recent average (exact algorithm TBD). Then we'll deduct 10%, and put up a sell wall there.

Any discrepancies in price between coins will be arbitraged by traders, and so the market will converge on a 10% discount no matter what coin you use.

The value of participating currencies tracks the exchange rate of BLOCK. Any deviation up or down gives rise to arbitration opportunities between participating currencies, so their prices will all converge around their price relative to BLOCK.

Well i have BTC, LTC and Quark too bad they aren't part of the participating coins, i'll just buy some with BTC

Well , if you are interested in investing in BlockNet, i think you should research participating coins too, there is still time to get some

You will be able to earn additional revenues not only from fees/dividends from BlockNet shares but also from participating coins services on BlockNet

Activity: 84

Activity: 756
So,
- Only using coingateway we have 10% of discounts?? We need use xc or any blocknet coin?
- The price of the coins we use will be determined at the time of investment or when the ITO ends?

thanks

Any blocknet coin, and the price will be determined at the time of investment
All pumped up for tomorrow  Grin Is it a matter of hours for us to download the wallet?

Dan
Activity: 308
So,

thanks
Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Activity: 456

How does this work?

legendary

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Activity: 104
i'll surely support this .. even after ito  Grin

cant wait to see how it works.
legendary
No matter how quickly the developers answer the surrounding questions about ITO, on crucial one is remaining: How many days before the ITO will all parts of the Blocknet software be opensourced?

It's not enough to announce some parts are/or will be available soon, The date for ITO is set and it is unacceptable without the complete set of software being inspected by the community.

On separate issue, it's a good idea to limit the ITO to Bittrex, it's more transparent that way and immune to arbitrage which will otherwise occur. There's no need to give incentive for trading the Blocknet before the ITO  is over, price can only be lower, not higher, then the initial price while the supply of shares with initial price lasts.

XC still isn't open sourced.  Why would they open source Blocknet?

good point to consider.

Read the OP unicornfarts. The Blocknet will be open source.

Itod, as stated all over the place, the ITO is, in part, to raise funds to write the code. At present only part of the XBridge code has been written. It has not been open sourced at this stage.

So after the ito how long will it take to write the code and when will blocknet be available for trading ?

You can see the project schedule in this PDF , BLOCK/BTC pairs will be still tradeable after the ITO

legendary
I've read somewhere that in the GMT+1 time zone ITO will start at 11.00am.
But is this confirmed? and where has this been confirmed that indeed their time zone corresponds with this given time Smiley

ITO launches at 5 AM EST , you can use this site to check the exact hour in your time zone http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
legendary

How does this work?

How does this work? So i get 10% more tokens if i pay with one of the coins that is added then if i would pay with btc?

Correct
Jump to: