Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 426. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 250
According to ITO rules " Shares purchased using a participating coin will be sold at a 10% discount. "

How does this work? So i get 10% more tokens if i pay with one of the coins that is added then if i would pay with btc?
Activity: 462
I've read somewhere that in the GMT+1 time zone ITO will start at 11.00am.
But is this confirmed? and where has this been confirmed that indeed their time zone corresponds with this given time Smiley
5AM East is 10AM in Central Europe. US East is still GMT-4
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
So blocknet shares address will be bittrex deposit add for blocknet?
Thanks

Yes , you will be able to create the BLOCK address in your personal wallet and on exchanges
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
So how does coingateway works
If I want to use my coins from bittrex for blocknet
Will coingateway have deposit address of each coins with blocknet to deposit and trade towards ITO and than send ITO to bittrex deposit address

Yes, you can look at coingate how it works,...the page had added the blocknet-ITO.

But you have to wait till the Blocknet-Client will be downloadable to generate your won Blocknet-Adress where coingate could send the blocknet-Tokens

-- > any releasetime for the Wallet ?

The wallet will be released tomorrow morning when the ITO Launches at 5AM EST

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I've read somewhere that in the GMT+1 time zone ITO will start at 11.00am.
But is this confirmed? and where has this been confirmed that indeed their time zone corresponds with this given time Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
So blocknet shares address will be bittrex deposit add for blocknet?
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2310
Will coingateway have deposit address of each coins with blocknet to deposit and trade towards ITO and than send ITO to bittrex deposit address

Go to BlockNet ITO tab , choose your coin on the left then fill the form on the right with your BLOCK address (it can be address from your personal wallet or for example address from Bittrex Exchange) and hit Pay Now. You will be given then your coin address to deposit.
Activity: 361
Regarding the Multisig address for the escrow. There is a company that might be good for you to check out.

www.multisigplus.com

legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Yes, you can look at coingate how it works,...the page had added the blocknet-ITO.

But you have to wait till the Blocknet-Client will be downloadable to generate your won Blocknet-Adress where coingate could send the blocknet-Tokens

-- > any releasetime for the Wallet ?
Activity: 456
No matter how quickly the developers answer the surrounding questions about ITO, on crucial one is remaining: How many days before the ITO will all parts of the Blocknet software be opensourced?

It's not enough to announce some parts are/or will be available soon, The date for ITO is set and it is unacceptable without the complete set of software being inspected by the community.

On separate issue, it's a good idea to limit the ITO to Bittrex, it's more transparent that way and immune to arbitrage which will otherwise occur. There's no need to give incentive for trading the Blocknet before the ITO  is over, price can only be lower, not higher, then the initial price while the supply of shares with initial price lasts.

XC still isn't open sourced.  Why would they open source Blocknet?

good point to consider.

Read the OP unicornfarts. The Blocknet will be open source.

Itod, as stated all over the place, the ITO is, in part, to raise funds to write the code. At present only part of the XBridge code has been written. It has not been open sourced at this stage.

So after the ito how long will it take to write the code and when will blocknet be available for trading ?
Activity: 238
Activity: 154
There's a chance we'll open source it this week.

This depends on several factors though, so don't take this post as a commitment to open source it this week.

But it's in our interest to build trust with the community, and making the code available (even if partially completed) should facilitate this.

Thank you.  I appreciate the actual substance.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
How much fees BLOCK-holders do earn per token and when is this feature available?
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
It has not been open sourced at this stage.

so at what point after raising money do you plan on open sourcing the part you have built?

There's a chance we'll open source it this week.

This depends on several factors though, so don't take this post as a commitment to open source it this week.

But it's in our interest to build trust with the community, and making the code available (even if partially completed) should facilitate this.

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
No matter how quickly the developers answer the surrounding questions about ITO, on crucial one is remaining: How many days before the ITO will all parts of the Blocknet software be opensourced?

It's not enough to announce some parts are/or will be available soon, The date for ITO is set and it is unacceptable without the complete set of software being inspected by the community.

On separate issue, it's a good idea to limit the ITO to Bittrex, it's more transparent that way and immune to arbitrage which will otherwise occur. There's no need to give incentive for trading the Blocknet before the ITO  is over, price can only be lower, not higher, then the initial price while the supply of shares with initial price lasts.

good point to consider.

Itod, as stated all over the place, the ITO is, in part, to raise funds to write the code. At present only part of the XBridge code has been written. It has not been open sourced at this stage.

In that case, if a software is not yet written, you'll agree that at least a software specification should exist before any development is started. If it's too much to ask for a whitepaper, the specification is a bare minimum to consider the whole development process to be started seriously.
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
At what date the client will be downloadable to generate a blocknet-adress ?  ..also tomorrow at 5:00 EST ?
It has not been open sourced at this stage.

so at what point after raising money do you plan on open sourcing the part you have built?
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

good point to consider.

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

good point to consider.

Jump to: