Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 427. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
No matter how quickly the developers answer the surrounding questions about ITO, on crucial one is remaining: How many days before the ITO will all parts of the Blocknet software be opensourced?

It's not enough to announce some parts are/or will be available soon, The date for ITO is set and it is unacceptable without the complete set of software being inspected by the community.

On separate issue, it's a good idea to limit the ITO to Bittrex, it's more transparent that way and immune to arbitrage which will otherwise occur. There's no need to give incentive for trading the Blocknet before the ITO  is over, price can only be lower, not higher, then the initial price while the supply of shares with initial price lasts.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
If 850 BTC is the absolute minimum to develop the BlockNet (the cost of developing it) and suppose you raise 2500 BTC, what will you do with the residual funds, i.e. 1650 BTC ? Your Budget is based on 850 BTC, right?

Also wondering if 850BTC is not raised I realize investors get refunded but I am assuming the project gets completely scrapped and the involved parties go their separate ways?
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
I set the alarm clock too  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 462
If 850 BTC is the absolute minimum to develop the BlockNet (the cost of developing it) and suppose you raise 2500 BTC, what will you do with the residual funds, i.e. 1650 BTC ? Your Budget is based on 850 BTC, right?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
20% available for buy with altcoins?

Can we get a countdown timer? Whats the EU time? Should I program my alarmclock? Smiley
EST ist UTC-5 hours,

for example Germany ist UTC+1 hour,.....so it´s 5:00+6h = 11:00 o clock in germany

Yes definitely set my alarm clock  Wink

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Can we get a countdown timer? Whats the EU time? Should I program my alarmclock? Smiley
EST ist UTC-5 hours,

for example Germany ist UTC+1 hour,.....so it´s 5:00+6h = 11:00 o clock in germany

Activity: 163

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Hello,
at coingateway.net "Xcash" isn´t displayed to chance for the Blocknet-ITO.
will it be added?
I hope so...  Roll Eyes

Yes it will.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Hello,
will it be added?
I hope so...  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 136
Will you be able to exchange NHZ for BlockNet tokens?  I thought this was going to be possible but I don't see the pairing on Coingateway.

Will you be able to exchange NHZ for BlockNet on Coingateway?  Or will this pairing occur on Poloniex?

This is important to know for some of us that are holders of NHZ.  Thanks for your time.

Poloniex only. This – and several other facets of the ITO – are about to be released.

Awesome.  Thank you.  As I make arrangements to be ready for tomorrow, this is very helpful.

And can't wait for the details.  I feel like a kid on Christmas.  I'm extremely excited about BlockNet.
legendary

Hello,
will it be added?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Will you be able to exchange NHZ for BlockNet tokens?  I thought this was going to be possible but I don't see the pairing on Coingateway.

Will you be able to exchange NHZ for BlockNet on Coingateway?  Or will this pairing occur on Poloniex?

This is important to know for some of us that are holders of NHZ.  Thanks for your time.

Poloniex only. This – and several other facets of the ITO – are about to be released.

*taps fingers*  Wink
legendary

Will you be able to exchange NHZ for BlockNet on Coingateway?  Or will this pairing occur on Poloniex?

This is important to know for some of us that are holders of NHZ.  Thanks for your time.

Activity: 136

legendary
Dear synechist and mxxxxxx,
over the last 7 days you have spent significant amount of time on this thread marketing the ITO. Typically, this is something that the devs were doing in the past. What is your salary and how much BTC from the ITO will go to your pockets paying for your services? Are you gonna provide this information in your full BTC transparency?

We are doing it for free as we see huge potential in this awesome project and great long term investment

We will be buying BlockNet shares like everyone else

None of BTC ITO goes to our pockets

Cheers

This is true for me too. I work for XCurrency and am not paid by the Blocknet.

HAHA!
promoting a coin u want to buy in -> highering your own buy price per token + more dumping competition
if you are so convinced ... why the hell harm yourself
why

Don't concern yourself with our motivation if you're not including in your assessment how our actions benefit the Blocknet (and, thus, all participating coins and their communities).

and who is "the blocknet" , whos in charge. was that ever answered?

We're about to release information on this actually.
Activity: 294
Dear synechist and mxxxxxx,
over the last 7 days you have spent significant amount of time on this thread marketing the ITO. Typically, this is something that the devs were doing in the past. What is your salary and how much BTC from the ITO will go to your pockets paying for your services? Are you gonna provide this information in your full BTC transparency?

We are doing it for free as we see huge potential in this awesome project and great long term investment

We will be buying BlockNet shares like everyone else

None of BTC ITO goes to our pockets

Cheers

This is true for me too. I work for XCurrency and am not paid by the Blocknet.

HAHA!
promoting a coin u want to buy in -> highering your own buy price per token highering the coin supply -> more dumping competition
if you are so convinced ... why the hell harm yourself
why

and who is "the blocknet" , whos in charge. was that ever answered?
Jump to: