Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 439. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Some questions:

1) How long will the ITO?
2) When we can to sell our tokens? When the ITO finish or when blocknet be released?
3) Blocknet ETA?

thanks !

Hi

The Blocknet's ITO will begin on 5am EST Oct 29th and run until November 5th 23:59:00. These are its rules:

- Ten million tokens will be created and no more will ever be made available.
- The price per token will be 0.00025 BTC.
- Tokens purchased using a participating coin will be sold at a 10% discount.
- Any unsold tokens will be provably destroyed.
- The ITO will be held at Bittrex, Bter, Poloniex, and CoinGateway.

You can trade Blocknet tokens against BTC from the moment the ITO begins, for an indefinitely long period of time.

For more info, see the OP, the FAQ below the OP, and also www.blocknet.com

would you please say something about slippage when using another coins feature?
its one of the main reasons i think this concept can never fly

Hey , it was  discussed earlier, here are the links

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9305677

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9306600
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
"When a coin joins the Blocknet, holders of every other coin will be able to use its features. Doesn’t this water down the value of a coin’s technology?
- No. This is like thinking that Google’s value is watered down because it’s on the internet.
- The internet enables a company’s products and services to gain a potentially enormous user base, it gives a company global reach, and it significantly lowers a company’s operating costs. The Blocknet does exactly the same thing for cryptocurrencies."

google is not working without internet
but xc works without the blocknet
 so does this comparison fits Huh

holding all coins is not needed anymore , so why shouldnt that encourage dumping
i probably should sell all my xc now .. no need if i have blocknet ?!
why the hell should i buy a radio a telephone a tv etc when i can buy a smartphone ( blocknet )
i hope im getting this totally wrong

You are indeed You are buying into the 4g network used by the smartphone not the smartphone itself, The apps used by the network are your smartphone>exchange, what you exchange are the apps of your smartphone>currencies and services of those.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
"When a coin joins the Blocknet, holders of every other coin will be able to use its features. Doesn’t this water down the value of a coin’s technology?
- No. This is like thinking that Google’s value is watered down because it’s on the internet.
- The internet enables a company’s products and services to gain a potentially enormous user base, it gives a company global reach, and it significantly lowers a company’s operating costs. The Blocknet does exactly the same thing for cryptocurrencies."

google is not working without internet
but xc works without the blocknet
 so does this comparison fits Huh

holding all coins is not needed anymore , so why shouldnt that encourage dumping
i probably should sell all my xc now .. no need if i have blocknet ?!
why the hell should i buy a radio a telephone a tv etc when i can buy a smartphone ( blocknet )
i hope im getting this totally wrong

i think its dwatering down the value  ...
Activity: 266
i think this concept can never fly
+1
but first , give them 1mio$

be fair Wink
the dont ask for a million its just the max: i think thats ok...if people are too greedy thats their problem

but my main problem is atm that one of the core features (auto exchanging to use another coins feature) seems to not be thought through -> this is a killer...

if i would exchange btc->xmr_>btc now i'd loose about 10% (ok last time i checked). do you think people would accept this as an additional fee? i do not
Some questions:

2) When we can to sell our tokens? When the ITO finish or when blocknet be released?
3) Blocknet ETA?

thanks !

Hi

The Blocknet's ITO will begin on 5am EST Oct 29th and run until November 5th 23:59:00. These are its rules:

You can trade Blocknet tokens against BTC from the moment the ITO begins, for an indefinitely long period of time.

would you please say something about slippage when using another coins feature?
its one of the main reasons i think this concept can never fly
Some questions:

3) Blocknet ETA?

thanks !

Hi

Good I'll place my bet at 500 satoshi withouth nothing working before the 29th.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
REALLY need to get the wallet ASAP.  I will be at work for the start of the sale so will need to know my wallet address as my wallet will be on my home PC and not at work.  PLEASE, when will the wallet be available?
legendary

wtf ... bold statement
 hilarious to predict a 450% rise on the proposition "the blocknets real-world value should equate to the total combined use-value of every coin in the blocknet."
why should that be the case rofl?
so you should integrate btc ->   "real world value" = 5 billion haha

and now they want 1 mio $ from us ...
"hey give me 2500 btc for my coins ,which are actually worth 11000 btc"
kidding?

Let's not paste the above image without also quoting the following:

I would like to apologise for the inclusion of the "Reasons to buy Blocknet shares" paragraph in the OP.

It was not intended as investment advice, but rather as a cursory summation of fundamentals.

It has now been removed.

legendary
Some questions:

3) Blocknet ETA?

thanks !

Hi

so you should integrate btc ->   "real world value" = 5 billion haha

afaik btc must include blocknet (sourcecode wise)
but anyhow: interested to see how it goes - but dont have much hope... (who really wants the blocknet functionality in the first place? users definatly not - they just want to pay and dont think about exchange risk, slippage and so on)
Activity: 294

wtf ... bold statement
 hilarious to predict a 450% rise on the proposition "the blocknets real-world value should equate to the total combined use-value of every coin in the blocknet."
why should that be the case rofl?
so you should integrate btc ->   "real world value" = 5 billion haha

and now they want 1 mio $ from us ...
"hey give me 2500 btc for my coins ,which are actually worth 11000 btc"
kidding?

Yes I know is in the work just give us something on the 29th..otherwise not so many people will invest
legendary
What is the ETA for Blocknet? All things going well, when can token holders expect to start receiving dividends?

Part of the XBridge code is done. All developers are working together on daily basis and all want to accomplish things asap.

More info will be revealed soon

We don`t want to promise you dates , we want to deliver good product

just get an ETA for a preview so that we do not have to buy vapor

Will ask if any ETA can be given now

Synechist was mentioning a possible preview before the 29th but Unfortunately I do not think this will happen even if it will be Ideal. If you can give Investors a bit of confidence before the starting of the ITO that will help immensilly the ITO and all the coins that are dumping right now.

If not i'll place my buy order at 500 satoshi

Synechist mentioned this and yes we would love some proof of concept code to be released prior to the ITO

I want to clarify, that although without some sort of tangible proof-of-concept I believe this is purely a vehicle for market manipulation, I also fully support this project and will be following it closely.  Grin

Personally I'd love some proof-of-concept code to be released prior to the ITO.

Part of the XBridge code is actually completed so this might be possible.

Regardless of that, the XBridge protocol is based on the Xnode protocol that XC uses. If anyone is worried about development talent or the ability to deliver, take a look at XC's timeline.

Now pool all the developer talent from all the participating coins.

This code will get nailed down good and proper.

Well If you can pull it toghether before the ITO a proof of concept well something tangible I'll buy in as many others will do. If not I'm not going to risk a huge dump after the ITO. I'm already on a big loss with XC at the moment.

Proof of concept is in the works

It is stated too in BlockNet FAQ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9269808
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Well If you can pull it toghether before the ITO a proof of concept well something tangible I'll buy in as many others will do. If not I'm not going to risk a huge dump after the ITO. I'm already on a big loss with XC at the moment.

This: Please give us a plan, maybe a lawyer/notary could proof that only 10kk tokens get generated?
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Is there a minimum block sell volume for the project to go ahead and what is this amount?
What is the ETA for Blocknet? All things going well, when can token holders expect to start receiving dividends?

Part of the XBridge code is done. All developers are working together on daily basis and all want to accomplish things asap.

Synechist was mentioning a possible preview before the 29th but Unfortunately I do not think this will happen even if it will be Ideal. If you can give Investors a bit of confidence before the starting of the ITO that will help immensilly the ITO and all the coins that are dumping right now.

Synechist mentioned this and yes we would love some proof of concept code to be released prior to the ITO

I want to clarify, that although without some sort of tangible proof-of-concept I believe this is purely a vehicle for market manipulation, I also fully support this project and will be following it closely.  Grin

Regardless of that, the XBridge protocol is based on the Xnode protocol that XC uses. If anyone is worried about development talent or the ability to deliver, take a look at XC's timeline.

legendary

legendary

Jump to: