Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 443. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
How many tokens are people thinking about getting?

im getting 2 Grin

A few  thousand. If im correct one blocknet token/share cost .0002 btc and one XC is worth .0008 btc atm, so ill be buying XC to get 4 tokens per XC at this price atm.
Activity: 153
Merit: 102
How many tokens are people thinking about getting?

im getting 2 Grin
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Activity: 924
Can I clarify what I think is a fundamental difference from SuperNET?
BlockNET is collecting money through the ITO for development. SuperNET ICO funds will be used to purchase shares in coins and revenue-generating assets. (It is also entering into revenue-share agreements, of course, without taking an equity stake.) BlockNET is presumably relying on revenue sharing with its partners?
If that's the case, then there is an obvious distinction in the type of organisations they are, reflected in the NAV, risk, reward and approach to growth of each (and consequently appealing to different demographics).
Is this correct?

i'd be interested in hearing thoughts on this..

Same here. Inquiring minds want to know.

"The Blocknet has its own token of value. However it is not a coin but a share that earns dividends on every payment for every service on the Blocknet.
Every time a service is rendered, the node(s) rendering the service receive payment directly from the node(s) that request it, and the Blocknet charges a micro-fee for supporting the service.
Shareholders are eligible for payouts in proportion to the number of shares they own - the accounting for which is of course done trustlessly and in the public domain."
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
BlockNET is collecting money through the ITO for development. SuperNET ICO funds will be used to purchase shares in coins and revenue-generating assets. (It is also entering into revenue-share agreements, of course, without taking an equity stake.) BlockNET is presumably relying on revenue sharing with its partners?
If that's the case, then there is an obvious distinction in the type of organisations they are, reflected in the NAV, risk, reward and approach to growth of each (and consequently appealing to different demographics).
Is this correct?

Same here. Inquiring minds want to know.
Activity: 138
how about making that right arrow a "B"

the "B" for Blocknet

not in a position to adjust the pic now to show what I mean

I reckon it's a 'B" already. :-)

Just needs a thin line to make it a "B" otherwise it looks like a "D" and reminds me of another coin.
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Is this correct?

legendary
Activity: 2310
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

the "B" for Blocknet

I reckon it's a 'B" already. :-)
legendary
Activity: 882
So, do we know if poloniex will have a nhz/block ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the "B" for Blocknet

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
How about this then?

Looks very nice but is XST and not SXT
legendary
I see CoinGateway is already prepared for the ITO on the 29th.

Yes, good!
There is no account needed there either

really nice to see that, apart from the fact that the logo is a rip off from Nintendo's Gamecube Tongue

How about this then?

Awesome work!
legendary
Activity: 961
Is this correct?

I need a bit of clarity on this too. Can somebody help out.

Please can someone respond this, if this question is not clarify people will have great doubts in investing, We need serious answers here not trolls please.

Also, please remark here the difference between Supernet and Blocknet? the union makes us strong, why not all concentrate in one Universe of coins, stop dividing, friction, make races of coins, we are becoming like FIAT world, creating competition, fights who is the best, money , its all about money. Lets make a unique entity, lets join forces, if we are divided and create ghettos we are making crypto weaker and weaker, WE NEED UNION! I believe should be only one universe, city, country of coins. Look what happens in the actual world...too many countries, differences,religions, belief, create wars. Lets do not do the same with crypto! Please BlockNet join forces with SuperNet. Make only one country in one wolrd

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I see CoinGateway is already prepared for the ITO on the 29th.

Yes, good!
There is no account needed there either

really nice to see that, apart from the fact that the logo is a rip off from Nintendo's Gamecube Tongue

How about this then?

Activity: 182
Again, there needs to be incentive to buy XC itself during the blocknet IPO to get blocknet shares, Ive already proposed something where each coin are given more percentage offs at different times(EX: for the first 8 hours of blocknet you get 15% off when buying blocknet shares with XC, then after the 8 hours is up the percentage off goes down to 10%, then NHZ gets the 15% off the next 8 hours and etc etc). If not, then people will just buy a bunch of random coins in the blocknet, without focusing on 1 coin at a time, which would lead to low or no price increases and no incentive to buy any particular coin.

Bitcoindark went high because it was the core coin for the centralized supernet network, that was incentive itself. There isn't a core coin for Blocknet since they want it completely decentralized, so there Has to be an incentive to buy certain coins in the first place, and as of right now there is none.
legendary
BLOCKNET IS LIVE!

http://theblocknet.com/

Thanks

The Blocknet's ITO will begin on 5am EST Oct 29th and run until November 5th 11:59pm
legendary
When I buy Blocknet shares with lets say, Stealth, will the main profit be coming from Stealth?  If so, is it best to buy shares with multiple coins?

You can buy BlockNet shares with btc or any participating coin, each costs 0.00025 btc

When you are buying with participating coin you are just getting 10% discount, it is like for buying with Stealth you will be paying for each share 0.000225 btc

For owning BlockNet shares you will be getting dividends/fees from BlockNet.

Next part are revenues from participating coin services on Blocknet. It is like you can get additional revenue for helping running Stealth services on BlockNet with your Stealth wallet and your own coins. But you will be able to do this only with coins you still have in your wallet.

So you have to decide - to exchange all Stealth coins for BlockNet shares and gain revenues only from BlockNet or exchange only some Stealth for BlockNet shares and wait for Stealth to offer you services which can bring you more profit than BlockNet shares. You should be asking your coins developers about it Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
When I buy Blocknet shares with lets say, Stealth, will the main profit be coming from Stealth?  If so, is it best to buy shares with multiple coins?

Activity: 163
sweet! The site is a little basic, but I can image this is just v1
Jump to: