Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 440. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
so 29th of october 5AM EST, we will see selling wall of 10 mln tokens at 0,00025 btc/token price? and after one week this sell wall disappear if not all tokens will be bought and then blocknet tokens will be selling like every other coin and price wont be 0,00025 but it will can fall/grow from november 5th?

After the ITO, any unsold tokens will be provably destroyed and then block/btc pairs will be still tradable so yes value will be growing/falling

If all tokens are sold earlier normal trading will commence earlier too
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What is the ETA for Blocknet? All things going well, when can token holders expect to start receiving dividends?

Part of the XBridge code is done. All developers are working together on daily basis and all want to accomplish things asap.

More info will be revealed soon

We don`t want to promise you dates , we want to deliver good product

just get an ETA for a preview so that we do not have to buy vapor
legendary
What is the ETA for Blocknet? All things going well, when can token holders expect to start receiving dividends?

Part of the XBridge code is done. All developers are working together on daily basis and all want to accomplish things asap.

More info will be revealed soon

We don`t want to promise you dates , we want to deliver good product
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
so 29th of october 5AM EST, we will see selling wall of 10 mln tokens at 0,00025 btc/token price? and after one week this sell wall disappear if not all tokens will be bought and then blocknet tokens will be selling like every other coin and price wont be 0,00025 but it will can fall/grow from november 5th?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Does anyway want to share their approach regarding the buy-in currency for acquiring the BLOCKS?

XC is not doing so well atm, which means they are cheap to pickup, but might be relatively expensive is there is a XC price rise after being used on blocks.

Any ideas?

When I buy Blocknet shares with lets say, Stealth, will the main profit be coming from Stealth?  If so, is it best to buy shares with multiple coins?

You can buy BlockNet shares with btc or any participating coin, each costs 0.00025 btc

When you are buying with participating coin you are just getting 10% discount, it is like for buying with Stealth you will be paying for each share 0.000225 btc

For owning BlockNet shares you will be getting dividends/fees from BlockNet.

Next part are revenues from participating coin services on Blocknet. It is like you can get additional revenue for helping running Stealth services on BlockNet with your Stealth wallet and your own coins. But you will be able to do this only with coins you still have in your wallet.

So you have to decide - to exchange all Stealth coins for BlockNet shares and gain revenues only from BlockNet or exchange only some Stealth for BlockNet shares and wait for Stealth to offer you services which can bring you more profit than BlockNet shares. You should be asking your coins developers about it Smiley

Hey stealth, thanks for the standardized format to answer the question, but I was kinda looking for a discussion regarding the best approach to buy.
What kind of considerations do we have to take into account when we buy. What kind of general market direction can we expect?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Does anyway want to share their approach regarding the buy-in currency for acquiring the BLOCKS?

XC is not doing so well atm, which means they are cheap to pickup, but might be relatively expensive is there is a XC price rise after being used on blocks.

Any ideas?

When I buy Blocknet shares with lets say, Stealth, will the main profit be coming from Stealth?  If so, is it best to buy shares with multiple coins?

You can buy BlockNet shares with btc or any participating coin, each costs 0.00025 btc

When you are buying with participating coin you are just getting 10% discount, it is like for buying with Stealth you will be paying for each share 0.000225 btc

Next part are revenues from participating coin services on Blocknet. It is like you can get additional revenue for helping running Stealth services on BlockNet with your Stealth wallet and your own coins. But you will be able to do this only with coins you still have in your wallet.

So you have to decide - to exchange all Stealth coins for BlockNet shares and gain revenues only from BlockNet or exchange only some Stealth for BlockNet shares and wait for Stealth to offer you services which can bring you more profit than BlockNet shares. You should be asking your coins developers about it Smiley

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Any ideas?
legendary
1) How long will the ITO?
2) When we can to sell our tokens? When the ITO finish or when blocknet be released?
3) Blocknet ETA?
1) You can find this info at http://theblocknet.com/ :
The Blocknet's ITO will begin on 5am EST Oct 29th and run until November 5th 23:59:00.
2) no info
3) no info

@synechist
I really want to invest in the blocknet, but you have to provide us more informations asap! Who controls that only 10 000 000 tokens will be generated? Will be the code completly open source?

The Blocknet's ITO will begin on 5am EST Oct 29th and run until November 5th 23:59:00

The tokens will initially be created on a regular blockchain, only 10 000 000 tokens will be created

After the ITO, any unsold tokens will be provably destroyed

You will be able to withdraw your tokens to wallet which is to be released before the ITO starts

The BLOCK/BTC pairs will stay on exchanges after the ITO and will be still tradeable

Funds are used to develop a lot of next-gen software (i.e. the XBridge, decentralised exchange, application platform, etc.)

Funds will be used to enter the B2B market for various services (expect an executive summary regarding this pretty soon, which will include budgetary information and a roadmap)

BLOCK-holder profits come directly from the intrinsic functioning of the Blocknet - i.e. through the rendering of services

Blocknet is a software platform development project, coupled with make-money-from-services model for token holders.

Here's a list of reasons why Blocknet tokens are worth buying.

Section 1: The Blocknet is the internet of blockchains; it provides what crypto needs most:

- a feasibly-sized userbase for coins, so their tech can actually get used

- a platform to turn coins' tech into services, so tech can generate revenue

- a method of converting all of crypto into a B2B services offering of incredible power

As such, the Blocknet stands to change the entire landscape of crypto, and become a foundational pillar of crypto for the indefinite future.

Section 2: shareholders get to profit from the Blocknet's status as a foundational pillar:

- holders receive income from fees

- holders profit if their tokens increase in value

Activity: 700
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
ZEN
please add KORECOIN to take advantage of the VoIP they offer
Activity: 714
The website looks in my opinion absolutely dreadful, but then again, I am more a guy who likes the 2007 kind of website.
Activity: 496
Love the new twitter and facebooks!

Can't wait to hook into Blocknet Smiley

-BitSwift
Activity: 28
@EmilioMann: Thanks man, didn't saw this.

I don't quite get this.  Didn't synechist just kill his reputation here?  Or at a minimum the confidence anyone has in what he states in his images?

Uhm, whats exactly your problem with this? He thinks it is a good idea..?!
Activity: 58
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
2) When we can to sell our tokens? When the ITO finish or when blocknet be released?
3) Blocknet ETA?
The Blocknet's ITO will begin on 5am EST Oct 29th and run until November 5th 23:59:00.
2) no info
3) no info

@synechist
I really want to invest in the blocknet, but you have to provide us more informations asap! Who controls that only 10 000 000 tokens will be generated? Will be the code completly open source?

2)
Can anyone point me in the direction of the rules regarding buying the blocknet tokens with a currency like XC.  I'm thinking what's the deal with purchasing them if you can purchase them with multiple currencies?

Thanks for any help

Where can I buy Blocknet or is it just buying the coins that are part of Blocknet? As I have some of them already

When ITO starts there will be sell walls of BlockNet tokens on Bittrex , Poloniex , Bter - pairs BTC/BLOCK

You will be able to buy also BlockNet tokens on coingateway.net with participating currencies at a 10% discount , there will be custom page created for it

You have to figure out the best way for you, we will see also what the prices of participating currencies are when ITO starts

After ITO, BlockNet shares will be still tradeable on mentioned exchanges , BLOCK/BTC pairs will stay there

Are we able to sell the tokens for BTC after the sale is over?

Yup. At Bittrex, Poloniex, Bter, and Coingateway.

The BTC:BLOCK pairing will continue until tokens are redeemable for NHZ assets (when fee payouts begin).

Activity: 28
3) Blocknet ETA?
2) no info
3) no info

@synechist
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Some questions:

3) Blocknet ETA?

thanks !
Activity: 553
watching this one for next week (and beyond).  very interesting concept!
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Ill ask again, do we know if poloniex will have a nhz/block pair ??

This is likely, but only during the ITO.

We'll confirm all the details of the ITO pretty soon.

Jump to: