Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 444. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
I see CoinGateway is already prepared for the ITO on the 29th.

Yes, good!
There is no account needed there either

really nice to see that, apart from the fact that the logo is a rip off from Nintendo's Gamecube Tongue

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Can anyone point me in the direction of the rules regarding buying the blocknet tokens with a currency like XC.  I'm thinking what's the deal with purchasing them if you can purchase them with multiple currencies?

Thanks for any help

Where can I buy Blocknet or is it just buying the coins that are part of Blocknet? As I have some of them already

When ITO starts there will be sell walls of BlockNet tokens on Bittrex , Poloniex , Bter - pairs BTC/BLOCK

You will be able to buy also BlockNet tokens on coingateway.net with participating currencies at a 10% discount , there will be custom page created for it

You have to figure out the best way for you, we will see also what the prices of participating currencies are when ITO starts

After ITO, BlockNet shares will be still tradeable on mentioned exchanges , BLOCK/BTC pairs will stay there

Are we able to sell the tokens for BTC after the sale is over?

Yup. At Bittrex, Poloniex, Bter, and Coingateway.

The BTC:BLOCK pairing will continue until tokens are redeemable for NHZ assets (when fee payouts begin).

Awesome, Thanks dude Grin

But will it be possible to sell the tokens for BTC AFTER the NHZ Assets come into play as well?

^^ In how many days after ITO will the trading of Block/BTC begin?

The Block:BTC pairings will begin at the start of the ITO and will never stop.

The ITO is just a sell wall on a pairing.

Many Questions Smiley

So, for instance, I could buy Tokens via Coingateway with Stealthcoin and have them sent to a walletaddress on bittrex?  Then the tokens are good to go from the wallet on the exchange!?

Yes you will be able to do that.

Feel free to exercise caution and send fractions of a token to begin with. But you'll have a standard PoS wallet until the Blocknet tech is released, so everything will work as QT-wallets always do.

Activity: 67
Futurest
Can anyone point me in the direction of the rules regarding buying the blocknet tokens with a currency like XC.  I'm thinking what's the deal with purchasing them if you can purchase them with multiple currencies?

Thanks for any help

Where can I buy Blocknet or is it just buying the coins that are part of Blocknet? As I have some of them already

When ITO starts there will be sell walls of BlockNet tokens on Bittrex , Poloniex , Bter - pairs BTC/BLOCK

You will be able to buy also BlockNet tokens on coingateway.net with participating currencies at a 10% discount , there will be custom page created for it

You have to figure out the best way for you, we will see also what the prices of participating currencies are when ITO starts

After ITO, BlockNet shares will be still tradeable on mentioned exchanges , BLOCK/BTC pairs will stay there

The BTC:BLOCK pairing will continue until tokens are redeemable for NHZ assets (when fee payouts begin).

But will it be possible to sell the tokens for BTC AFTER the NHZ Assets come into play as well?

Many Questions Smiley

So, for instance, I could buy Tokens via Coingateway with Stealthcoin and have them sent to a walletaddress on bittrex?  Then the tokens are good to go from the wallet on the exchange!?
Any word on the time of day this will start yet? I fear I may be at work and miss it! 
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
mining is so 2012-2013
Can I clarify what I think is a fundamental difference from SuperNET?
BlockNET is collecting money through the ITO for development. SuperNET ICO funds will be used to purchase shares in coins and revenue-generating assets. (It is also entering into revenue-share agreements, of course, without taking an equity stake.) BlockNET is presumably relying on revenue sharing with its partners?
If that's the case, then there is an obvious distinction in the type of organisations they are, reflected in the NAV, risk, reward and approach to growth of each (and consequently appealing to different demographics).
Is this correct?

I need a bit of clarity on this too. Can somebody help out.

Thanks for any help

Great! Many thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2310

Thanks for any help

Thanks for any help

Activity: 67
Futurest

Thanks for any help

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Can I clarify what I think is a fundamental difference from SuperNET?
BlockNET is collecting money through the ITO for development. SuperNET ICO funds will be used to purchase shares in coins and revenue-generating assets. (It is also entering into revenue-share agreements, of course, without taking an equity stake.) BlockNET is presumably relying on revenue sharing with its partners?
If that's the case, then there is an obvious distinction in the type of organisations they are, reflected in the NAV, risk, reward and approach to growth of each (and consequently appealing to different demographics).
Is this correct?
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Yes, good!

really nice to see that, apart from the fact that the logo is a rip off from Nintendo's Gamecube Tongue
legendary

Yes, good!

Yes, it is very easy to use, i see participating coins are appearing there now also
Activity: 163

Yes, good!
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
legendary
You can read now a nice article about FIBRE from Jean-Pierre Buntinx

It is always good to have more info about participating coins and developers

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/featured/fibre-offers-anonymity-privacy-their-very-own-operating-system-and-so-much-more
legendary
can blocknet integrate with internet of things?

Adding BTC to Blocknet would be better solution

Sir Synechist,

Charlie Shrem is saying ALT coins are dead with the new whitepaper on Sidechains. Care to respond to his comments on twitter? If ALT are dead, will the Blocknet host the Sidechains or the other way around Wink

They are going to clone all the innovative alts and make sidechains based on them. The monopoly power of bitcoin will be used to push adoption of these clones and destroy the originals. So they will not only be stealing innovation and destroying equity, their plan will also have a chilling effect on future innovation in this space. Why would a brilliant person develop a new coin only to have it stolen by the monopoly? A sane alternative would be the blocknet, where everyone is free to innovate and compete, but try telling that to bitcoiners.

That...That actually makes sense. If Bitcoin sidechains do happen, then there would be no incentive for further innovation to happen in the cryptocurrency world. Blocknet would probably be the solution to that, a way out of the Bitcoin monopoly.

If Bitcoin was added to the blocknet it would gain all those features without risk to its self. It would be epic!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Very excited for Blocknet Smiley
legendary

All these coins want to integrate Blockchain technology with IoT(Internet of Things)

IBM‘s Adapt project and Tilecoin will use telehash protocol, While BlockNET use Xbridge Protocol(maybe also similar as Telehash protocol??)

Since DHT alone doesn't meet the requires of XBRIDGE, we won't be cloning anything.   Xbridge will be a new P2P protocol - merging XNode, DHT and telehash.
Jump to: