Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 67. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
You can already stake!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Any ETA for the staking function in a new BlocknetDX wallet?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Im getting an error code when im trying to transfer the wallets. The new wallet isnt letting me import the .txt file...the debug window says cannot open wallet dump file. Can anyone help?

You need to copy and paste the .txt file you created from the old wallet into the folder where you installed the new wallet before trying to import it. That was left out of the instructions.

On another note, I can't believe how undervalued this coin is right now.  I know we are up 100% in a week, but I'm looking at some of the coins at the top in coinmarketcap and can't believe our price is so low.  Example Monero, WTF?? A privacy coin that just handles transactions..... Blocknet isn't exactly private, but we also handle transactions plus we now have a working decentralized exchange! Something other coins are just starting to work on or just though of. We should already be in the top 10!!
Activity: 322
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
Ah shit, i just sold my block a week ago.  Cry Cry learn to fucking hold. dammit man
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
is there any word as to when masternodes will be live?

have to ask again, are they already live or will they be soon?
servicenode count

{
    "total" : 5,
    "obfcompat" : 5,
    "enabled" : 5,
    "inqueue" : 2
}

From the console. And those are the winners that are already working:

servicenode list

[
    {
        "rank" : 1,
        "txhash" : "21cfe749931b19f3e2fef9eda35b510ec74bb696e3e9b26f57a4c5e653006f62",
        "outidx" : 0,
        "status" : "ENABLED",
        "addr" : "BbHefUXsgc3Tt4zjBaVrXh23h2iCmHo65Y",
        "version" : 70710,
        "lastseen" : 1504317800,
        "activetime" : 29139,
        "lastpaid" : 1504318302
    },
    {
        "rank" : 2,
        "txhash" : "9b997a6d29711907f87fffa75e4170cc9c7de9dbe73e39c56ec16a251a4e0ea1",
        "addr" : "BdrbyPEQTNVwZc8XUqEL4wZYtCKANhJPzu",
        "lastseen" : 1504317831,
        "activetime" : 14159,
        "lastpaid" : 1504318282
    },
    {
        "rank" : 3,
        "txhash" : "b1c3e146b2834a00bcb40aace8936e9a1f078cb456a600837fab0fe80d061090",
        "addr" : "BfE9VzGRs4park8YcokkkXZ7Hzh3EPEhyz",
        "lastseen" : 1504318257,
        "activetime" : 1944241,
        "lastpaid" : 0
    },
    {
        "rank" : 4,
        "txhash" : "6670de4ba3cd07d35dd92cb6f3264452aa1536658008dc66852d352da157f7d7",
        "outidx" : 1,
        "addr" : "BV9DSGMbhdAWAb8mbGGgEwFEkpCRSqDGFn",
        "lastseen" : 1504318235,
        "activetime" : 476827,
        "lastpaid" : 0
    },
    {
        "rank" : 5,
        "txhash" : "7055ce8f6bbece5aaad6ebe66e5d56343b5ee3fc8ac1fabe838b82034799196d",
        "addr" : "BWT6GLPsiHSNnoVVo85zJqa8qUJkfmWXiJ",
        "lastseen" : 1504318119,
        "activetime" : 1944103,
        "lastpaid" : 1504318131
    }
]

Salute
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
is there any word as to when masternodes will be live?

have to ask again, are they already live or will they be soon?
Activity: 8
Im getting an error code when im trying to transfer the wallets. The new wallet isnt letting me import the .txt file...the debug window says cannot open wallet dump file. Can anyone help?
Update: The Blocknet swap to the new DX enabled chain is now completed and verified!
Wallets here: https://github.com/BlocknetDX/BlockDX/releases
Still waiting for Bittrex to enable their wallets.

Awesome job DEV team!  I'm sure Bittrex will have everything on their end updated quickly.  They are not a fly by night exchange like many others.  Then all you guys with weak hands can put your sell orders in and dump into my buy orders!!  Wink
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Update: The Blocknet swap to the new DX enabled chain is now completed and verified!
Wallets here: https://github.com/BlocknetDX/BlockDX/releases
Still waiting for Bittrex to enable their wallets.
Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
Still no news on how r things going?
Thank you everyone for your help with my issue.

I would like to apologise for the erratic way I phrased my last posts, as I lost access to my funds I panicked and wrote that in a fit of anxiety.

Turns out the issue was with my computer, after reading through some advice on the Internet, I found out I had to uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ packages, now I no longer get the error message. Just wanted to clarify it wasn't an issue with Blocknet itself, for any potential investors reading through this.

I managed to succesfully dump the wallet and import it to the new one. It's not synced so far, so I don't see the deposits yet, but I presume there won't be a problem as everything is going smoothly right now.

Thanks again and good luck to Blocknet!

Good job getting it fixed and congrats on joining a great coin!!  We are all in for one awesome ride to the top!!
Activity: 16
Thank you everyone for your help with my issue.

I would like to apologise for the erratic way I phrased my last posts, as I lost access to my funds I panicked and wrote that in a fit of anxiety.

Turns out the issue was with my computer, after reading through some advice on the Internet, I found out I had to uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ packages, now I no longer get the error message. Just wanted to clarify it wasn't an issue with Blocknet itself, for any potential investors reading through this.

I managed to succesfully dump the wallet and import it to the new one. It's not synced so far, so I don't see the deposits yet, but I presume there won't be a problem as everything is going smoothly right now.

Thanks again and good luck to Blocknet!
https://i.imgur.com/s1qqmsF.jpg
Congrats to the DEV team!!  My coins all migrated and I'm already unlocked for staking!!!  I think Blocknet will continue on this awesome rise in value!!
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
This is what the blocknetdx says when I try to use the old wallet.dat file.

Please reach out on slack. Someone will help you there: https://blocknet.herokuapp.com/
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
When I tried to dump the wallet into the txt file as instructed for the migration, it gave me this error and no file was created. Now whenever I run the old blocknet-qt it immediately crashes. Even when I delete the appdata folder. When I try to use the wallet.dat on the new wallet it says the file is corrupted and not salvageable. ARE MY BLOCKS GONE FOREVER? HOW CAN SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN JUST BECAUSE I USED THE DEBUG CONSOLE???

If you made a back up else where of your original wallet.dat then i expect you have nothing to worry about at all.
This is what the blocknetdx says when I try to use the old wallet.dat file.

https://i.imgur.com/9Ens6UO.png
When I tried to dump the wallet into the txt file as instructed for the migration, it gave me this error and no file was created. Now whenever I run the old blocknet-qt it immediately crashes. Even when I delete the appdata folder. When I try to use the wallet.dat on the new wallet it says the file is corrupted and not salvageable. ARE MY BLOCKS GONE FOREVER? HOW CAN SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN JUST BECAUSE I USED THE DEBUG CONSOLE???

https://i.imgur.com/BqWKokr.png
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
Great to see that massive movement in the price. Congrats to all long-term holders!

this is just the beginning!! Smiley

Blocknet will be a top 20 coin very soon EASY!

I believe so, too. It all went/goes/will go pretty well for all of us! Wink

yesss! this is the second best coin i ever bought Smiley

It is more than just a coin. It is an decentralized exchange
Activity: 208
I get this Sad. Got  OSX wallet

Cannot open wallet dump file (code -8)

Does someone have the Same issue?

I have the same issue

The swap already happen or do we have time to send to bittrex?

Don't send anything to Bittrex. Wallet is waiting for update since this night at 1:00 UTC. You can read more in:

A little secret, taking into account the fantastic work of Blocknet team and Bittrex in this one for the moment, I have the impression we are going to see a new listing in Bittrex soon (just saying).
I hope you mean the 2nd coin...
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Great to see that massive movement in the price. Congrats to all long-term holders!

this is just the beginning!! Smiley

Blocknet will be a top 20 coin very soon EASY!

I believe so, too. It all went/goes/will go pretty well for all of us! Wink

yesss! this is the second best coin i ever bought Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: