Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 125. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
I still have coins in my boscoin dashboard.Do I need to move them somewhere?I want to hold my coins,what is the best place to keep them for longer period?

You should move them to a web wallet account, but there is no set deadline. You can find instructions on how to do claim your BOScoins in this guide.
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
I can not login to the wallete. The on button looks passive. I reported the telegram, but they did not answer.

You must have a minimum balance of 0.1 BOS to make it a valid account. If the account doesn’t have at least 0.1 BOS, the account information will not be registered into the blockchain and you won’t be able to log into your account with your secret seed. Your account will work once the team has sent your BOScoins to your account, as it will contain more than 0.1 BOS at that point.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
any exchange now?

None so far since the real tokens aren't fully distributed yet. There is an IOU in HitBTC and it should be replaced sooner than later. Excited to see how this BOScoin fares too when real tokens are already in the open market.
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
as always... people that doesn't have BOScoin or did not get their share during pre-sale or ico will always $1 price of BOScoin is too high... time and time again they will always said that, because they dont have BOScoin in their wallet...  Grin

Check out the slack or the telegram. You'll realize pretty quick the going rate for BOS is far from $1.

well last time i'd check in telegram, it's doing $1.27 what telegram channel are you refering please so that i can join them and check.  Grin

Activity: 644
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
You need to work faster to be strong against ratios.  Best wishes .
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw
as always... people that doesn't have BOScoin or did not get their share during pre-sale or ico will always $1 price of BOScoin is too high... time and time again they will always said that, because they dont have BOScoin in their wallet...  Grin

Check out the slack or the telegram. You'll realize pretty quick the going rate for BOS is far from $1.
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
hoping BOScoin price is not too low when entering the market later, although the bounty ration is shared if it can still stay above $ 1 it is good because BOScoin I think has a good potential for the fore

yes good potential,however i can feel the despair in the BOS community and followers since things are moving really slowly. I don't know why! probably for a strategic purpose?

maybe they're waiting for the Bitcoin Gold distribution? that would be kind of greedy

Activity: 1092
hoping BOScoin price is not too low when entering the market later, although the bounty ration is shared if it can still stay above $ 1 it is good because BOScoin I think has a good potential for the fore
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
Hi BOScoin devs! it's about time now to release the beast. What do you think?
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
when hitbtc will open deposit Boscoin ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I will say, I am bummed that the TokenNet, which was a temporary way to hold/transfer until genesis, wasn't simple and ready to go when the project stated it would. This concerns me because it delays the project, and makes it likely that the delay will compound into the future, throwing off all other dates and milestones.

Maybe I am solitary with my present viewpoint, but I don't see a lot of evidence refuting it at this point.

To be sincere most people have waited for long to get their tokens but now they realise that we need exchange to list the token, I don't know why exchanges are not warming their heart to the Boscoin especially Korean exchanges
Activity: 537
I will say, I am bummed that the TokenNet, which was a temporary way to hold/transfer until genesis, wasn't simple and ready to go when the project stated it would. This concerns me because it delays the project, and makes it likely that the delay will compound into the future, throwing off all other dates and milestones.

Maybe I am solitary with my present viewpoint, but I don't see a lot of evidence refuting it at this point.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
Hi! Guys Im new here, but I know this is a huge and greate project.
But I need a help.

What is ICO price for BOS coin?
What is hard cap?
Where can I buy BOS right now?

Thanks for all your answers.

I think you can buy IOC in HitBTC at 1 to 1.4 dollars for 1 BOScoin

You can claim your tokens once HitBTC opens real trades

I think it is the better time to get in otherwise you will loose in future

Price ICO: 40.000BOS/1BTC
http://boscoin.io/
Fundraiser Stats
276,580,775.2872BOS
distributed 6,914.519382180BTC
raised Equivalent to12,202,995.54USD
raised 2473
participants
Thx mate.
Activity: 868
"We have confirmed you on email.
However, you need to send same info for telegram confirmation (BOS_tokennet)

Thanks  "

Mail came and I wrote telegram danda but I can not enter the wallet.
Activity: 886
But I need a help.

What is hard cap?

1 dollar price is too high and you are misleading him to buy from hitbtc where those coins are still to be distributed or to be in the market. I am expecting to have an OTC thread over here where anyone can sell their boscoin account if they want to cash out early before we reach a new exchange.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
But I need a help.

What is hard cap?

Price ICO: 40.000BOS/1BTC
http://boscoin.io/
Fundraiser Stats
276,580,775.2872BOS
distributed 6,914.519382180BTC
raised Equivalent to12,202,995.54USD
raised 2473
participants
Harmony for One and All
But I need a help.

What is hard cap?

Harmony for One and All
BOScoin project is 2nd generation of Blockchain project which is trying to achieve more scalability for mass adoption and a perfect consensus model for self governance and auto upgrades of features and Delegated Proof of Stake
Jump to: