Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 127. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Do you have any deadlines for claiming tokens? Will I be able to carry out this process until next week?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
Hi guys where to buy the Boscoin. I tried looking in HItbtc but i dont see it in their list of coins

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BOS-to-BTC

Try this link but beware there is no withdrawal option available at the moment this is still in IOU token status.
Thanks alot. Yaa i have read about IOU token status and anyhow i am going to hold this for a long time.

Good luck Guys
Activity: 798
Hi guys where to buy the Boscoin. I tried looking in HItbtc but i dont see it in their list of coins

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BOS-to-BTC

Try this link but beware there is no withdrawal option available at the moment this is still in IOU token status.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
The new website looks amazing! Very professional and reflecting the seriousness of this crypto.

I believe that BOS launch will follow Cardano, opening very high then dump and fast recovery and from now on just a stable growth till main net launches.

Cardano did have quite a remarkable recovery.
Activity: 364
CHEERS
Activity: 798
I'm waiting for a week my coins are still sitting in dashboard. Why don't you send me my coins? It shouldn't be that slow. That's very frustrating. This make me loss of confidence of the project.

I never see any project like this who is doing this job like unprofessional people. It was my bad decision to give my money like that people I'm waiting now more than 10 days to receive my coins. Stupid way of distribution Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
I'm waiting for a week my coins are still sitting in dashboard. Why don't you send me my coins? It shouldn't be that slow. That's very frustrating. This make me loss of confidence of the project.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Where can I sell my boscoin?
Activity: 448
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
I like the project very much. But if the team moves slowly. The new projects will be in front of Boscoin.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
i want to trade bos token right now. i need cash but i can't. Can you open exchange so that i can trade bos on hitbtc ?? and when will you open it ?? can you give me the exacty date ?
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
This is getting ridiculous. A bunch of amateurs managed to broke the Blockchain and loose a transaction history. You will be lucky if Yobit takes a risk to list this hmm is this even a cryptocurrency at this stage?

I agree, I would take a refund of my btc; They should issue bitcoin cash to all the holders of the ico since participants didn't know about the future fork and taking this long to release and still not listed on any exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I'm totally disappointed with current distribution fully centralized system for a decentralized blockchain. They need to come with more professional approach they must collect address on bitcointalk forum or implement with unique system we don't need that kind of slow process.
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
This is getting ridiculous. A bunch of amateurs managed to broke the Blockchain and loose a transaction history. You will be lucky if Yobit takes a risk to list this hmm is this even a cryptocurrency at this stage?
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
hi any update about new listing in other exchanges?
kucoin, binance, cryptopia, bittrex?

No new updates about exchanges have been shared yet.
is there any one stock exchange where there is trade bosscoin and what is now the course in relation to BTC

Except for HitBTC there is no other exchange currently trading BOScoin. Keep in mind that HitBTC is still trading as IOU, they still need to configure their system to work with the BOScoin TokenNet.
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/

is there any one stock exchange where there is trade bosscoin and what is now the course in relation to BTC

I've done various claims procedures, but until now have not managed to open my wallet, what to do again please clues

My coin transfer request pending from a week current model is just headache to wait like this so long. On telegram my message still unread why not team implement the automatic system for coins withdrawal?

me too, i have requested withdraw boscoin, sent a message to telegram bot but still unread  Undecided

It can take a few days, but if you haven't received your coins after two days and you are certain that you did everything right, you can get in touch with the team through [email protected]. Keep in mind that the team only processes claim requests twice a week, on Monday and Friday.

There was an update about it in today's newsletter:

Everyone waiting more than two days for their coin distribution, check your wallet for coins, and if you have not received your distribution, make sure you sent the public address starting with “G” to [email protected], and also sent your public address and a valid email address to @BOS_tokennet on telegram or WeChat ID BOS_tokennet. (Note: There are fake BOS accounts on telegram, ensure you sent to telegram username: @BOS_tokennet) Follow the claim instructions at https://medium.com/@boscoin/newsletter-october-30th-2017-9dafb1801e5f. If you don’t send your information via telegram or WeChat you will not get your coins. Double check you sent the correct information to the correct accounts. Many people sent their information to the wrong account.

Once you’ve determined you haven’t already received your coins, and you sent the correct information to the correct email and telegram/WeChat accounts, then send an email to [email protected].

We will continue to accept token distribution requests, but we will process the transfers twice a week, on Monday and Friday.
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
I think it is going to take another long time to have it listed on exchanges. So no Lambo for now
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
The good thing about boscoin ico is they did it before bitcoin cash hard fork. Then now dev hold papprox 6000 bch if they did not sell it. And the bch price is goes up hard. Its mean the coin market cap of thia project increase. I will be surprised if boscoin will reach 750 million marketcap easily or even more. Also they have the solution for fast transaction. Cant wait to see the main net launch. Their team also in singapore now for biggest fintech evemt.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Jump to: