Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 126. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 758
Merit: 250
PRE-SALE was held over a year in South Korea! If we expect the work to be done for more than a year, we can wait a few more weeks to do business on the exchanges! BOScoin is decent. Roll Eyes
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
As anyone trade OTC on Boscoin forum, I want to ask for how good the experience is, I will like to sell part of my portfolio and interested buyer should contact me
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
Hi! Guys Im new here, but I know this is a huge and greate project.
But I need a help.

What is ICO price for BOS coin?
What is hard cap?
Where can I buy BOS right now?

Thanks for all your answers.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw
I still have coins in my boscoin dashboard.Do I need to move them somewhere?I want to hold my coins,what is the best place to keep them for longer period?

Right now the only way to store bos coin is in their web wallet. I think the plan is for it to stay that way until mainnet launch.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I still have coins in my boscoin dashboard.Do I need to move them somewhere?I want to hold my coins,what is the best place to keep them for longer period?
Activity: 1932
Merit: 940
when would you list in an new excchange?

it's better.
I've some btc waiting in Hitbtc to invest in Boscoin since 1 month...i can wait much more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
I can not login to the wallete. The on button looks passive. I reported the telegram, but they did not answer.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
when would you list in a new excchange?

Trust them and have more patience and faith, BOS is the most innovative Korean project, I think it will be listing on huge exchanges, don't urge them, have more patience.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
when would you list in a new excchange?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
passed two weeks, and the block did not start ((like a great team let's guys press

Could you elaborate a bit more on what you mean? The TokenNet and underlying blockchain have been launched successfully on October 31, 2017.
I'm waiting for a week my coins are still sitting in dashboard. Why don't you send me my coins? It shouldn't be that slow. That's very frustrating. This make me loss of confidence of the project.

It can take a few days, but if you haven't received your coins after two days and you are certain that you did everything right, you can get in touch with the team through [email protected]. Keep in mind that the team only processes claim requests twice a week, on Monday and Friday.

There was an update about it in this newsletter:

Everyone waiting more than two days for their coin distribution, check your wallet for coins, and if you have not received your distribution, make sure you sent the public address starting with “G” to [email protected], and also sent your public address and a valid email address to @BOS_tokennet on telegram or WeChat ID BOS_tokennet. (Note: There are fake BOS accounts on telegram, ensure you sent to telegram username: @BOS_tokennet) Follow the claim instructions at https://medium.com/@boscoin/newsletter-october-30th-2017-9dafb1801e5f. If you don’t send your information via telegram or WeChat you will not get your coins. Double check you sent the correct information to the correct accounts. Many people sent their information to the wrong account.

Once you’ve determined you haven’t already received your coins, and you sent the correct information to the correct email and telegram/WeChat accounts, then send an email to [email protected].

We will continue to accept token distribution requests, but we will process the transfers twice a week, on Monday and Friday.
i want to trade bos token right now. i need cash but i can't. Can you open exchange so that i can trade bos on hitbtc ?? and when will you open it ?? can you give me the exacty date ?

The team has contacted over 30 exchanges, but they haven’t shared any specific names except for HitBTC because they just want to be careful about it as it’s not set in stone because of several reasons. They will provide more updates as soon as they are able to.

This newsletter stated the following:

As we mentioned in our last newsletter, progress regarding exchanges has been slow and we plan to let the community know where to write and demand to list BOScoin. As you were probably aware, HitBTC will be the first platform where you will be able to trade BOScoin and cash deposits and withdrawals will be possible very soon. We have been in contact with the major exchanges for months now, and if we do not see a significant progress from the exchanges within a few days, we will let the community know.

If user to user transfers are possible, why not start an OTC buy/sell-thread?

I would encourage you to start one, as a legendary member your rep might be enough to get it kick started to give the community some liquidity.

There is already an OTC buy/sell thread on the official BOScoin forum. People are also trading OTC on the BOScoin Slack.
Do you have any deadlines for claiming tokens? Will I be able to carry out this process until next week?

There is no set deadline to claim your BOScoins, but keep in mind that the team is only processing claims twice a week, on Monday and Friday.
I'm totally disappointed with current distribution fully centralized system for a decentralized blockchain. They need to come with more professional approach they must collect address on bitcointalk forum or implement with unique system we don't need that kind of slow process.

I understand your disappointment. The claim process is not the most simple way, but the team has chosen this route because they felt it was the best way to go. Ideally, everything should be done automatically, but since there was no blockchain with trust contracts nor a web wallet during the fundraiser, there was no real way to do distribute the BOScoins automatically.
This is getting ridiculous. A bunch of amateurs managed to broke the Blockchain and loose a transaction history. You will be lucky if Yobit takes a risk to list this hmm is this even a cryptocurrency at this stage?

It was the consensus algorithm which failed temporarily. The blockchain wasn't compromised, all wallet accounts still have their correct balances and the transaction history has been restored. More information on what went wrong will be shared in the next announcement.
Activity: 210
passed two weeks, and the block did not start ((like a great team let's guys press
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw

If user to user transfers are possible, why not start an OTC buy/sell-thread?

I would encourage you to start one, as a legendary member your rep might be enough to get it kick started to give the community some liquidity.
Activity: 368
Do you have any deadlines for claiming tokens? Will I be able to carry out this process until next week?
There is no deadline. but after 11-11 it will take longer
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
I like the project even the team work slowly. Its not easy to develop new blockchain with new language and system. Boscoin will has its own blockchain and its trust contract using TAL. Boscoin is totally different from ethereum but has potential growth like ethereum did. Also this coin originally from south korean and we all know that south korean is the biggest player on the market now. IOU price is still very good price to adopt this coin.
Jump to: