Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 128. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
this is not the newsletter we wanted to see; failed wallets that were recovered? awesome..  when is exchanges..

Why would any exchange add the bos protocol when the entire crypto scene is in FUD; hope were not waiting till second quarter of 2018.  We already waited long enough.

Damn you millennials are annoying

I don't understand why everyone kisses the teams ass so much.  The first movers invested in this project when btc was $2,400.  Bitcoin is now 3x the price, not on any exchanges, no updates of exchanges, and never released any information on what they did with the bitcoin cash or future forks until asked by the community.

By giving the increase in growth of btc and the forks allowed the community to generate more money in which the returns should have been given back as bonus bos or btc for the first ico movers; This is what bitcoin is all about and the team has held back the money for themselves. THIS IS CALLED GREED

MOREOVER, the futures on hitbtc is avg less than 2btc volume per day so which manipulates the price of the community thinking this is what the coin is worth or going to open at.

Now the team releases another newsletter with still no information on exchanges.

Annoying perhaps but only the truth.

if you purchase something, and you get your item in return. your money that you used is no longer yours. so why expecting a bonus from your money that you used to purchased? now that's greediness, i guess.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
me too, i have requested withdraw boscoin, sent a message to telegram bot but still unread  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
My coin transfer request pending from a week current model is just headache to wait like this so long. On telegram my message still unread why not team implement the automatic system for coins withdrawal?
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

If user to user transfers are possible, why not start an OTC buy/sell-thread?
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
this is not the newsletter we wanted to see; failed wallets that were recovered? awesome..  when is exchanges..

Why would any exchange add the bos protocol when the entire crypto scene is in FUD; hope were not waiting till second quarter of 2018.  We already waited long enough.

I don't understand why everyone kisses the teams ass so much.  The first movers invested in this project when btc was $2,400.  Bitcoin is now 3x the price, not on any exchanges, no updates of exchanges, and never released any information on what they did with the bitcoin cash or future forks until asked by the community.

By giving the increase in growth of btc and the forks allowed the community to generate more money in which the returns should have been given back as bonus bos or btc for the first ico movers; This is what bitcoin is all about and the team has held back the money for themselves. THIS IS CALLED GREED

MOREOVER, the futures on hitbtc is avg less than 2btc volume per day so which manipulates the price of the community thinking this is what the coin is worth or going to open at.

Now the team releases another newsletter with still no information on exchanges.

Annoying perhaps but only the truth.

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
this is not the newsletter we wanted to see; failed wallets that were recovered? awesome..  when is exchanges..

Activity: 258
Merit: 12
this is not the newsletter we wanted to see; failed wallets that were recovered? awesome..  when is exchanges..

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
BOS Newsletter_November 13th, 2017

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
BOS Platform Foundation Announcement

On Friday, November 10, 2017, there was a temporary failure of the BOScoin network causing the blockchain consensus to fail. The team has been working on recovery during the weekend and has recovered the wallet balances for all accounts, the network was successfully restarted on November 12, 2017 at 15:00 (GMT), and is now running normally. However, only the wallet balances were recovered without the transaction history. The transaction history is kept separately and we are in the process of reviewing the recovery plan. More detailed information will be shared after inspection.

November 13, 2017
BOS Platform Foundation

Note: We will not be publishing details at this time. A full update will be provided to the community once the developers are complete.

DO NOT SHARE YOUR SECRET SEED WITH ANYONE!!

Everyone waiting more than two days for their coin distribution, check your wallet for coins, and if you have not received your distribution, make sure you sent the public address starting with "G" to [email protected], and also sent your public address and a valid email address to @BOS_tokennet on telegram or WeChat ID BOS_tokennet. (Note: There are fake BOS accounts on telegram, ensure you sent to telegram username: @BOS_tokennet) Follow the claim instructions at https://medium.com/@boscoin/newsletter-october-30th-2017-9dafb1801e5f. If you don't send your information via telegram or WeChat you will not get your coins. Double check you sent the correct information to the correct accounts. Many people sent their information to the wrong account.

Once you've determined you haven't already received your coins, and you sent the correct information to the correct email and telegram/WeChat accounts, then send an email to [email protected].

https://support.google.com/mail/contact/abuse <---- if you receive any email from bos.tokennet@gmail, or any other email address pretending to be us, please let us know, and you can report them directly to google at the enclosed link. Thanks.

Please report @bos_tokenet to telegram at [email protected] and [email protected] this account is attempting to phish you out of your secret seed, so please send telegram support emails requesting they ban this user from their platform.

Distribution Status
Statistics
2555 users received their tokens out of 8538 total participants. We've distributed 244,633,981.71 BOS as of today, which is 59.3% of the total distribution.

Distribution Schedule
We will continue to accept token distribution requests, but we will process the transfers twice a week, on Monday and Friday.

Follow this guide to claim your tokens. https://boscoin.io/docs/wallet-claim-guide-eng.pdf

BOScoin Forum Update
The forum can be found at https://forum.boscoin.io.

The system email for both the dashboard and the forum is fixed. Looks like everyone who was pending activation on the forum was able to get into the forum and post. If anyone still has a problem with the forum or the dashboard, please email [email protected], and we will help you get access.

Singapore Fintech Festival 13-17 Nov
http://www.fintechfestival.sg/about/

Hankyeol Tschoe (bos_hankyeol on slack) is attending the Singapore Fintech Festival with one of our community members (wouterb on slack). They are meeting with a few companies to discuss potential partnerships. They are attending the conference all week, so if you are attending the conference, or just in Singapore and would like to meet one of our team, then hit Hankyeol up on the slack. 
Activity: 25
Is there a way to run node or do mininig for boscoin?

Yes I believe you need to hold/freeze 4 units of 10,000 BOS
40000 BOSCOIN require for node
  what is 4 x 10,000
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Good news Smiley
Hankyeol Tschoe (bos_hankyeol on slack) is attending the Singapore Fintech Festival with one of our community members (wouterb on slack). They are meeting with a few companies to discuss potential partnerships. They are attending the conference all week, so if you are attending the conference, or just in Singapore and would like to meet one of our team, then hit Hankyeol up on the slack. 

As it is a little bit dangerous to buy BOS now but it could pump after final release next year. BOScoin brings a lot to cryptocurrency community and this makes me eager to accumulate.

Recently there has been a lot of coins being pumped us by Korean market and having a token based from their country, I bet this is going to be pumped like anything the next year when they have a good development in place.Wondering why many Korean exchanges are yet to list it, is there any NDA kind of stuff holding it back?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Good news Smiley

As it is a little bit dangerous to buy BOS now but it could pump after final release next year. BOScoin brings a lot to cryptocurrency community and this makes me eager to accumulate.
Activity: 389
Good news Smiley
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw
13 days since the launch distribution started and BOS has still not been listed on any exchange, perhaps they were waiting till after the fork date before but there should be nothing hindering them now.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

40000 BOSCOIN require for node
Activity: 25

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Received my fist BOScoin on my wallet. Now after maintenance working very well for me.
Are there any options to passive BOS earnings for holders except bumping price?Something like staking or etc..
When it will be updated Circulating Supply on coinmarketcap?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
BOS Newsletter_November 13th, 2017

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
BOS Platform Foundation Announcement

On Friday, November 10, 2017, there was a temporary failure of the BOScoin network causing the blockchain consensus to fail. The team has been working on recovery during the weekend and has recovered the wallet balances for all accounts, the network was successfully restarted on November 12, 2017 at 15:00 (GMT), and is now running normally. However, only the wallet balances were recovered without the transaction history. The transaction history is kept separately and we are in the process of reviewing the recovery plan. More detailed information will be shared after inspection.
Activity: 504
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I've done various claims procedures, but until now have not managed to open my wallet, what to do again please clues

Are you an ICO investor, because you need to have minimumof 0.01Bos token in your wallet to open it. I don't know what you did, but you must send email to the team and send message to their telegram group simultaneously
Activity: 60
I've done various claims procedures, but until now have not managed to open my wallet, what to do again please clues

what's the date of your claim request?
Jump to: