Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 150. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250
I don't received confirmation
How long it takes ?
The distribution is done in batches. First batch this morning. It can take few days....
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
I don't received confirmation
How long it takes ?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Okay  Smiley Received mine confirmation. All going smoothly. Thanks BOScoin team for properly organization
Activity: 336
BOS = the first Korean crypto.
Korea = big crypto market.
They will promote their product massively in their own country.
Good luck for BOS.
And thank you, for the free BOS.

BOScoin and ICON the best competitors for leaders in this sector of the Ethereum and Neo. The first two I missed, I hope in the new, I'm waiting for success.
Activity: 442
why i can not open my wallet?i create a seed for web wallet. but I use it to open wallet it doesn't work. what should i do?
You have to go first trough the procedure of claiming your Bos, via email and telegram...
If you already did that, you have to wait for the coins to be distributed to your wallet.
Only after, you will be able to open your wallet.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 438
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0
BOS = the first Korean crypto.
Korea = big crypto market.
They will promote their product massively in their own country.
Good luck for BOS.
And thank you, for the free BOS.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Also got it. Send my email and wallet yesturday at 17:00 GMT+1 and arrived now ( in 18 hours)
but didnt get any email to notice the good news so keep watching your wallet!

Can I claim the BOScoins tokens next week or there is any specific deadline for this?

yes you can. there's no deadline given. i think they know that majority of holders are not in hurry to sell their hoards.  Grin

Is it Possible to send your Boscoin Tokens to Hitbit exchange and sell it now ?? can someone guide me on the same

They announce in boscoin forum that hitbtc will be the first exchange to list it. It is not available yet but if u are log in Hitbtc, they will announce it there.
Activity: 420
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
why i can not open my wallet?i create a seed for web wallet. but I use it to open wallet it doesn't work. what should i do?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Also got it. Send my email and wallet yesturday at 17:00 GMT+1 and arrived now ( in 18 hours)

Can I claim the BOScoins tokens next week or there is any specific deadline for this?

yes you can. there's no deadline given. i think they know that majority of holders are not in hurry to sell their hoards.  Grin

Is it Possible to send your Boscoin Tokens to Hitbit exchange and sell it now ?? can someone guide me on the same
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Boscoin transponder switch. I will not send it because it is only in HITBTC. But I wondered when it would open.

I too don't like the exchange and hate the way the price of tokens being manipulated over there.I am still waiting for the team to provide a better exchange with good liquidity.I was of the opinion that Boscoin would be listed on Bittrex with the launch.Anyways congrats to all for receiving their tokens in the wallets fully unlocked.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Activity: 1
Thanks team. I received my BOSCOIN. Happy Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 60

Activity: 288

Activity: 16
Activity: 79
Also I have in my wallet. Yesterday I sent a query.
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
I've received my BOS,
Thanks team  Grin

When did you send your request?
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
I've received my BOS,
Thanks team  Grin
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
boscoin in hitbtc still listed under the ico tab.
cannot deposit and withdraw from hitbtc yet.
i wonder when they are going to list it officially.any news about that?
Activity: 448
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Boscoin transponder switch. I will not send it because it is only in HITBTC. But I wondered when it would open.
Jump to: