Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 149. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 12
got mine, waited +/- 16h , thanks Boscoin team, I hope to see the coin listed on other exchange asap

interesting; still waiting over 27 hours no confirmation or email.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
got mine, waited +/- 16h , thanks Boscoin team, I hope to see the coin listed on other exchange asap
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Web wallet is broken. does not accept my seeds. The activating key always appears to be inactive.

Same here it seems the team is not ready yet to handle the traffic so many people trying to create their wallet address but mostly getting this error. Even the method to claim of the coins is also very complicated.

Thanks for information. I will keep on waiting for no haste. I waited for 6 months and wait 3 more months: D
JFI
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Please, be lenient with BosTeam, the work already done is very important.
For me, everything works very well, my wallet is accessible and the content correct.
There is a Turkish proverb that says; "Patience brings good, precipitation nothing."
Activity: 25
Web wallet is broken. does not accept my seeds. The activating key always appears to be inactive.

seed won't work until boscoin transfer coins to your wallet. takes a while but they will come through, and they email you once they have been sent. Relax
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Same here it seems the team is not ready yet to handle the traffic so many people trying to create their wallet address but mostly getting this error. Even the method to claim of the coins is also very complicated.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
This could be a huge security issue allowing users to access wallets with private key without logging in; Even though the team is trying to secure a successful token distribution with multi level verification between email and telegram the security issue lies in the fact a users machine could have key loggers, malware, or spyware.

if a machines computer is infected the url and private key is logged recording the exact website the key is used for.

being this secure you don't even have the 2fa working yet and your issuing tokens?

The solution should require user to login and implement 2fa in order to access the web wallet and tokens; this way if a hacker does have the private key at lease he can't access the web wallet without logging in.

Can you please report back on this.. If you lose your coins the team is sure not going to reimburse any token holders.

Two-factor authentication is working, but it's indeed not activated for web wallets. I will address your concern to the team and will get back to you.
To everyone having issues opening their web wallet: you must have a minimum balance of 0.1 BOS to make it a valid account. If the account doesn't have at least 0.1 BOS, the account information will not be registered into the blockchain and you won't be able to log into your account with your secret seed. So the "problems" you are encountering are actually working as intended. Your account will work once the team has sent your BOScoins to your account, as it will contain more than 0.1 BOS at that point.
To everyone wondering how long the claim process is going to take: the team has to go through the requests manually, so it takes some time. It’s hard to tell when exactly you will be getting your BOScoin, but know that the team is working day and night to send everyone’s BOScoin to their web wallets. Quite some people have already received their BOScoin, so you will probably receive them soon.
Current Wallet Balance
1,559.4648 BOS . So it means that i have receive my tokens ?? How can i transfer it to exchange? Can someone answer for me. Thank you so much.

You have indeed received your BOScoin. You can't transfer it yet to exchanges, as there are no exchanges trading BOScoin yet, with HitBTC as exception because they are still trading BOScoin as IOU.

The team stated that they will first distribute all BOScoin to bounty and fundraiser participants first before distributing the BOScoin to HitBTC. They will also make an announcement once exchanges are going to list BOScoin.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
got my coins to wallet! everything great! next MOON  Cool
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
23 hours no email confirmation
Activity: 60
Thats why hitbtc is manipulating price now so they can take advantage before it's released. I see the price going down to 20-30 cents from the massive amount of ppl wanting to cash out. The price will rebound though it's a good a coin

when did you saw the price of BOScoin went to 20-30cents? even though it's an "IOU" trading in HitBTC, it's still above $1 as of this moment.  Grin
Activity: 25
anyone else think its annoying that IOUs are being pumped right now but there is no insight as to when this will be listing on exchanges. I was under the impression that Tokennet would be when we could begin trading.
Activity: 67
Thats why hitbtc is manipulating price now so they can take advantage before it's released. I see the price going down to 20-30 cents from the massive amount of ppl wanting to cash out. The price will rebound though it's a good a coin
Activity: 131
When can they be deposited in Hitbtc?

"Please note that BOS is an IOU for future issued token. Until the blockchain is released withdrawals and deposits are unavailable. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience."
So that is it, until the blockchain up and running, won't see much action.
Activity: 1
When can they be deposited in Hitbtc?

"Please note that BOS is an IOU for future issued token. Until the blockchain is released withdrawals and deposits are unavailable. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience."
Activity: 243
Got mine, all IS good ! Go to the Moon !
JFI
Activity: 16
I've received my BOS,
Thanks team  Grin

I got mine too, 13h delay but no problem, everything is there, and support BosCoin very well. Do not worry.
Jump to: