Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 163. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
0.80$ is a very good price for investors who catch some coins on the ICO ! Really I am happy that I contributed to this project and I guess that this value will go even higher Smiley

ICO price was around 0.04$, it means that we did "x20" and it will maybe rise even more. I will hold for sure.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Its the same Hitbtc IOU price, so it doesnt mean anything big  Tongue
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
BOScoin listed on CoinCodex. Monitor real-time prices and add it to watchlist!

Mobile view:

Desktop view:

Activity: 342
Merit: 110
If i freeze 100K (to make an example) i should get 10x rewards of 10K, right?

If i want to unfreeze, how long does it take?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
Hello

Can someone tell me the status regarding nodes etc?

I don't get if after the 31st all the functions to get rewards will be available. I can't find a proper source; any CLEAR site is welcome Smiley

Thanks!

Running nodes won't be possible until MainNet launch. There will however be a public TestNet where you can already try setting up and running a node before the MainNet launch. You will receive instructions on how to do so, but for now, there is no documentation or guide to get you started.

During the TokenNet, which launches on October 31, no one will be able to set up and run a node. So you won't receive node rewards during the TokenNet, except for the transaction fee distribution which is described in this newsletter.

Thanks for your reply

Is freezing reward active even without nodes?

Thanks

Giulio

You're welcome. Yes, you can earn freezing rewards without running a node. The only requirement is that you freeze at least 10,000 BOS.
Hello

I don't get if after the 31st all the functions to get rewards will be available. I can't find a proper source; any CLEAR site is welcome Smiley

Thanks!

Running nodes won't be possible until MainNet launch. There will however be a public TestNet where you can already try setting up and running a node before the MainNet launch. You will receive instructions on how to do so, but for now, there is no documentation or guide to get you started.

During the TokenNet, which launches on October 31, no one will be able to set up and run a node. So you won't receive node rewards during the TokenNet, except for the transaction fee distribution which is described in this newsletter.

Thanks for your reply

Is freezing reward active even without nodes?

Thanks

Giulio
Do we also get instructions on how to freeze and so on?

Are the rewards proportional to amount frozen?

Those instructions will be made available when we approach the MainNet launch and during the public TestNet phase.

Freezing and confirmation rewards are proportional to the amount of frozen BOS, but transaction rewards are proportional to the amount of nodes in the network.
Can someone tell me where are instructions how to claim the BOScoins after it's live on the mainnet?

Currently I see only on the BOScoin how many coins do I have, but I don't see info how to get them into your own wallet from there :-)

Cheers!

Instructions on how to transfer your BOScoin from the dashboard to your web wallet have not been made available yet. Keep an eye out for more updates in the coming days.
Hello

Thanks!

Hello everyone,
Everybody seems to be asking the exact same questions, but nobody provided a single clear answer yet (!), so please, can you answer clearly and properly? Thank you

Question 1:
On the 31th, can you confirm ("Yes" or "No") if BOScoin coins holders (like investors, bounty, etc.) will be able to trade their coins?

Question 2:
If the answer of the question 1 is "Yes", on which exchange we will be able to trade our BOScoin coins?

Regards,
Evolvion

To answer your questions:

1)
Yes. Everyone owning BOScoin, whether it is from the fundraisers or bounty, will be able to transfer his/her BOScoin between web wallets.

2)
We don't know yet. The team has contacted over 30 exchanges all over the world, but no names have been announced yet. Keep an eye out for more updates in the coming days.
So on what exchanges BOScoin will be listed now? I want to be prepared to buy as fast as I can Cheesy
Don´t want to buy it too expensive..
But as for know so many people say it will start at 1$++ wouldnt it be better to buy it now on hitbtc??

The team has contacted over 30 exchanges all over the world, but no names have been announced yet. Keep an eye out for more updates in the coming days.

No one knows what the future price will be. Spend as much as you want to and when you want to, but as a general rule, never spend more than you can afford.
Do we also get instructions on how to freeze and so on?

Are the rewards proportional to amount frozen?
Can we move BOSCOIN ? Can we send it to Hitbtc?  I do not have to hurry, but I was curious.

No you can't till mainnet will get launched there is delay for some security measure when team will make secure everything is stable and secure than everyone will be able to move this coin.

This information is not correct. Transferring BOScoin will be possible once the TokenNet launches on October 31, 2017. Furthermore there is no foreseeable delay for the MainNet, it is still planned to be launched in early 2018.
The landing page is very informative and looks really promising. I am looking to join the social media bounty and also signature once i become jr in a day or 2. Does the signature bounty tokens payout weekly or?

The bounty program has ended when the fundraiser has been concluded in May 2017, so it is no longer possible to participate.
Can we move BOSCOIN ? Can we send it to Hitbtc?  I do not have to hurry, but I was curious.

Transferring BOScoin from the dashboard to your web wallet and exchanges such as HitBTC will be possible once the TokenNet launches on October 31, 2017. You will also receive instructions on how to do so.
Activity: 90
I saw BOScoin is on coinmarketcap , Congratulation! I can't wait for the tokenet launch end of the month.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
Hello

Thanks!

There will be three type of rewards

Confirmation rewards
    Freezing rewards
    Transaction rewards

There will be only freezing rewards available from 31st and transaction rewards will be redistributed fully in this period before the mainnet:

As described in our white paper, validating nodes will receive 70% of the collected transaction fees and 30% will be sent to the Commons Budget, but since there is no Commons Budget at this stage, and since validation will be done by the development team, all of the transaction fees will be distributed to the holders of BOScoin according to their stake above the minimum balance.

Confirmation rewards will be available after mainnet will launch in Q1 2018.

Btw can't wait to see Binance listing BOS  Wink

My prediction is BOS available in a week from 31st on:

- Liqui
- Binance
- Bittrex
- Bitmex
- UpBit
Activity: 288
Can someone tell me where are instructions how to claim the BOScoins after it's live on the mainnet?

Currently I see only on the BOScoin how many coins do I have, but I don't see info how to get them into your own wallet from there :-)

Cheers!
Hello

Thanks!
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
oh,my god.it had been trade in exchange?
I join the ICO, but ignore it a long time Cry

it's listed in HitBTC as an (IOU) "I Owe You". but it will be officially listed upon the release of tokennet this coming October 31st. of to what exchanges, no one can tell yet. but BOS team will definitely send notification or advise us on what exchanges will be BOScoin be listed. Grin
Jump to: