Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 159. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 230
Very excited, BOSCOIN after so long, finally to distribute tokens.I believe BOSCOIN would to da moon!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Instructions on how to transfer your bounty BOScoin haven't been shared yet. You will receive instructions on how to do so in the next days.

Wallet section is not ready for public use we will get notified when it will go live. We can see this what message appear when we click on it's coming soon. I think same procedure will be for investors and bounty hunters to make transfer.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer

Instructions on how to transfer your bounty BOScoin haven't been shared yet. You will receive instructions on how to do so in the next days.
The team has shared the TokenNet release note (V1.0). You can find it here.
Anybody knows how to access to the bounty tokens?

I wonder if the bounty tokens are open to withdraw. Any idea or offical instruction?

Once the TokenNet is up and running, you will be able to transfer your bounty tokens to your web wallet. You will receive instructions on how to do so in the next days.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
So, any news about when it will be listed on the exchanges? Do you have a date forecast and which ones will be listed in boscoin?

No new updates have been shared yet. Keep an eye out for announcements during this and next week.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Let's discuss BOScoin (BOS) on the unofficial Telegram channel here:

https://telegram.me/Boscoin_NL
Activity: 210
Boscoin is traded on HitBTC when will include the purse?
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
What is the ETA for tomorrow's launch? Will the wallet instruction be published today?

Can't wait that 24 hours, I waited so long and I'm planning to accumulate more BOS because I don't have 40k to run a node.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
the token holders are the next millionaires in two or three years? I like to dream haha

It depends on the quantity of the tokens one is holding and can hold for that long. These are dreams which motivate people to establish big business and projects. I do agree as we are heading towards tokenization based economy BOS can be important player in that changes and atmosphere in future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
I meant no hurry boys. BOS will surely outperform other projects like NEO.
really. I believe that is the best project. BOS have Trust Contracts and Congress Network.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

I wonder if the bounty tokens are open to withdraw. Any idea or offical instruction?

Yes, you can access the bounty tokens on the same dashboard assigned to your login.There would be a withdrawal option once it is ready.These details were already shared by the team.All tokens would be released and we would have an exchange ready for us to trade boscoin.
Activity: 228

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
It is also very interesting, as it will be known about the larger the number of exchanges. The news of the project like trying to watch a regular basis, but zhe.Ya watch a lot of people are waiting for the project a good profit and good growth rates. That's just when it happens.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
the token holders are the next millionaires in two or three years? I like to dream haha
Activity: 546
Merit: 114
I meant no hurry boys. BOS will surely outperform other projects like NEO.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
So, any news about when it will be listed on the exchanges? Do you have a date forecast and which ones will be listed in boscoin?
Jump to: