Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 165. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
so , when we can witdraw the boscoin ...
i have in the bounty dashboard ...

Transferring BOScoin from the dashboard to your web wallet will be possible once the TokenNet launches on October 31, 2017. You will also receive instructions on how to do so.

I need to have the priv key to be able to transfer my bos coins from cabinet ?
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
It’s $0.76 and in HITBTC. Considering the increase in BTC, it’s a solid x4 now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
BOScoin is not a security and they have been in talks with a few dozen of exchanges for months now.As you know exchanges now are looking for SOLID coins because they don't want to list all that scam ICO that are now in the market. This is why the biggest exchanges will just snatch BOScoin immediately!

I remember what happened to DECENT which I bought in October 2016 and had to wait over 9 months for the release! I made 16x return and DECENT is just a media platform where BOS is like 10 times bigger tech and project itself (just look at how their team is big).As someone noticed before at least half of ICO tokens were bought by some biginvestors which won't sell even 1 BOS anytime soon.Plus most of us here are very experienced investors, BOS ICO was off the radar, I don't know any of my crypto friends who have BOS in their wallets.

Ther be some supply provided by a bounty hunters and some people will be selling their ICO, some more their initial investment (which in fiat terms is like 5% of their holdings realistically now.

If only Liqui list BOS on 31th then market cap will be only around 200m.

Im sure that BOS will be listed on Bittrex day1 or maybe even on Poloniex. Then market cap = around 400-500m

If some big Korean exchange like Bithum lists it then we will have a huge fomo and 1b+.

Guys recently MONACOI (yeah a shitcoin from 2013) got pumped to... 400m on a Korean exchange!

DREAM ON ABOUT BOS FOR <$1. Cheesy

You're 100% right. We need to support Korean stock exchanges. Otherwise the price can not rise too much.
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
BOScoin is not a security and they have been in talks with a few dozen of exchanges for months now.As you know exchanges now are looking for SOLID coins because they don't want to list all that scam ICO that are now in the market. This is why the biggest exchanges will just snatch BOScoin immediately!

I remember what happened to DECENT which I bought in October 2016 and had to wait over 9 months for the release! I made 16x return and DECENT is just a media platform where BOS is like 10 times bigger tech and project itself (just look at how their team is big).As someone noticed before at least half of ICO tokens were bought by some biginvestors which won't sell even 1 BOS anytime soon.Plus most of us here are very experienced investors, BOS ICO was off the radar, I don't know any of my crypto friends who have BOS in their wallets.

Ther be some supply provided by a bounty hunters and some people will be selling their ICO, some more their initial investment (which in fiat terms is like 5% of their holdings realistically now.

If only Liqui list BOS on 31th then market cap will be only around 200m.

Im sure that BOS will be listed on Bittrex day1 or maybe even on Poloniex. Then market cap = around 400-500m

If some big Korean exchange like Bithum lists it then we will have a huge fomo and 1b+.

Guys recently MONACOI (yeah a shitcoin from 2013) got pumped to... 400m on a Korean exchange!

DREAM ON ABOUT BOS FOR <$1. Cheesy
Activity: 758
People are not considering the fact that BOS circulation will be lower! Prices may actually be higher than we are expecting! In addition, there was a whole marketing and a desire upon BOSCoin! At the time it was called Korean ZCash! The launch of ZCash was highly explosive, remember? At the time I didn't even own in bitcointalk account, through some channels on youtube I knew and started to get involved with cryptocurrencies. Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
TO THOSE WHO DIDN'T GET BOScoin DURING ICO, YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CHANCES TO BUY ON THE 31ST OF OCTOBER 2017 OR OCTOBER 2018. DON'T WORRY I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, I FELT THE SAME WAY BEFORE. BUT NOW I LEARNED MY LESSONS, AND KNOW WHAT TO DO. SO, TO THOSE WHO DIDN'T GET THEIR SHARE DURING ICO, ON NOVEMBER 1, ALL I CAN SAY IS "JUST KEEP ON KEEPING ON"  Grin  Grin  Grin LOL
Activity: 60
I've read the Opening Page and the last page of the thread, anyone willing to sum up in a few sentences what has happened in over 100 pages and 10 months?

Shortly, BOS is considered to be next ETH, atleast in South Korea. Boscoin is Korean product and since they dont have good blockchain tech, they created new for themselves. China has NEO and QTUM. QTUM was latest, they had ico in start of the year (raised around 20million$ LIKE BOSCOIN!). They launched with 200million mcap and got pumped to 1billion (now stays at 650-850million). Boscoin is better and advanced tech than QTUM.

*Koreans are top2 cryptopeople, so sure enough we will see good action in markets.
*BOS ico was sold out quickly, that means lots of people didnt get their share (possible pump?).
*South Korea will have some ICO regulation, but it doesnt effect BOS.
*BOS ICO 40k= 1btc (1btc in may 2017 was around 1750$, now 5600$).
*Some say that they will launch with 0.20-0.30$ per BOS, some say 1-3$ but it might also start with 3-6$! (Im confident, that we will see atleast 1$+)
*January 2018, they will launch Genesis.
*2018 they will launch Nebula.

Im pretty sure that after Nebula, BOS mcap is over 3billion.

Overall, we exceeded our goal of 6,902.34221965 BTC which is equivalent to roughly USD $12.2M in 16 hours and 14 minutes. Totaled with the pre-fundraiser which consisted of 133,906,311.214 BOS result in the 410,000,000 BOS out of the 500,000,000 BOS for the Genesis state. 82% of the BOS tokens are owned by the users that participated in the fundraiser events.

There were 3,458 accepted contributions and 2,466 unique users!

and there's a lot of people here in this thread that didn't get their share, that is why, they are predicting BOSprice below $.50 LOL  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
I've read the Opening Page and the last page of the thread, anyone willing to sum up in a few sentences what has happened in over 100 pages and 10 months?

Shortly, BOS is considered to be next ETH, atleast in South Korea. Boscoin is Korean product and since they dont have good blockchain tech, they created new for themselves. China has NEO and QTUM. QTUM was latest, they had ico in start of the year (raised around 20million$ LIKE BOSCOIN!). They launched with 200million mcap and got pumped to 1billion (now stays at 650-850million). Boscoin is better and advanced tech than QTUM.

*Koreans are top2 cryptopeople, so sure enough we will see good action in markets.
*BOS ico was sold out quickly, that means lots of people didnt get their share (possible pump?).
*Some say that they will launch with 0.20-0.30$ per BOS, some say 1-3$ but it might also start with 3-6$! (Im confident, that we will see atleast 1$+)

Overall, we exceeded our goal of 6,902.34221965 BTC which is equivalent to roughly USD $12.2M in 16 hours and 14 minutes. Totaled with the pre-fundraiser which consisted of 133,906,311.214 BOS result in the 410,000,000 BOS out of the 500,000,000 BOS for the Genesis state. 82% of the BOS tokens are owned by the users that participated in the fundraiser events.

Thank you for this input. BOS is really a solid one with better technology than that overrated NEO. 3 billion mcap is possible if only BOS enters in the Korean market especially Bithumb. If not then I am not really sure.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Activity: 79
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
Activity: 39
if we give ourselves the permission to speculate, I can remember that in the first minutes of ICO more than half of the Tokens were sold. That happened when there was not the fever of the ICO, they were real investors who entered with much money. I think you can look for transactions, no doubt are future Nodes, frozen coins. Also many of us are not going to sell tokens, we are long term holders. The point is,500 million coins floating in the market...that's not gonna happen.If we add to this the speculation of those who are going to know this project and they will want to buy it to save in the long term, it is very likely that the price will go up a lot.
Activity: 95
To all the hyped people saying it will be 1-3$ on release, you really think this project will start at 500m-1,5b market cap straight away? (500m circ supply)

Don't get me wrong, I love this project and I invested alot, but I think alot of people here overestimate the price. The ico price was 0.04$ lol.
From what I have seen Boscoin is still very unknown, not much marketing yet.
Okay if we get on Bittrex/Polo or smth first day, then maybe sick price, but I doubt that....

Long term ofc we can see such prices, if BOS succeeds. Personally I think we will launch at 0.20-0.30$ first days if we get on smaller exchanges.

Yes, but i would compare BOS with QTUM. QTUM has similar tech and they raised also around 20million$, they went to exchange with 200million and got pumped to 1billion. QTUM is Chinas ETH. BOS is Korean ETH. And Koreans are big players in crypto, so i really believe we can see similar pump.

Guys, 0.2-0.3$ would be nonsens too low start. They had long ICO and BTC price has grown 3 times since ending ICO. I would be really surprised, when launched the price would be under 1$.

Realistic is like atleast 1.8$+ but probably 3$+. Lets see, only one week to go!
Activity: 235
only a week sine the launch.i am really curious which exchanges are going to list boscoin.
there is strong rumor on twitter about bittrex listing boscoin day one.but i dont think that is possible.
i only have 7k coins and want to accumulate much more but i really dont think it will go below te ico price like ever.
but if it reaches ico or lower defienetly buying a lot.

I doubt if it will ever go below ICO price. realistically we may hit 0.2 on launch
Activity: 235
To all the hyped people saying it will be 1-3$ on release, you really think this project will start at 500m-1,5b market cap straight away? (500m circ supply)

Don't get me wrong, I love this project and I invested alot, but I think alot of people here overestimate the price. The ico price was 0.04$ lol.
Okay if we get on Bittrex/Polo or smth first day, then maybe sick price, but I doubt that....

Long term ofc we can see such prices, if BOS succeeds. Personally I think we will launch at 0.20-0.30$ first days if we get on smaller exchanges.

Totally agree with you, but the market is very unpredicatable. I think it will open between 0.20-0.50
Activity: 826
Hope the price of  BOScoin can reach 2$ each. I have waited for a long time and i think it worth that. And on 31st of October, can i withdraw my tokens and trade ??

That is hard to say where the price will be at time of release for tokenNet. What I can tell from whatever I read is that you will be able to move your coins easily from the platform to available exchanges easily. We all are waiting for long time and few of us will keep waiting for the completion of project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
They can not postpone for leaving too little. I will have 10 k boscoin removed and hold it for a long time.
Activity: 19

Jump to: