Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 164. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Hello everyone,
Everybody seems to be asking the exact same questions, but nobody provided a single clear answer yet (!), so please, can you answer clearly and properly? Thank you

Question 1:
On the 31th, can you confirm ("Yes" or "No") if BOScoin coins holders (like investors, bounty, etc.) will be able to trade their coins?

Question 2:
If the answer of the question 1 is "Yes", on which exchange we will be able to trade our BOScoin coins?

Regards,
Evolvion
BOScoin TokenNet to launch on 31st of October.  
For each transaction, there will be a flat rate of 0.01 BOS but this flat rate is currently under review and need to be finalized. Transaction fees are not necessary but act as a defense mechanism against DDOS attacks. The transaction fees generated will be distributed once a week to BOScoin holders according to the amount they hold. TokenNet is the BOS Platform’s initial release of the blockchain with limited functionality to allow the community to transact BOS tokens among the network and at exchanges accepting BOS tokens. BOScoin uses Stellar Consensus Protocol to reach consensus. MainNet will be a hard fork from TokenNet with having mFBA as its consensus protocol; so Genesis is a forking of the TokenNet. For MainNet, Genesis BOS Platform is targeting to be released in the beginning of 2018, 70% of the transaction fees will be distributed to node operators and 30% will go towards the Commons Budget...
BOScoins decision-making process will be made by a Democratic Congress where node operators will have one vote for each node. BOScoin holders who want more than one vote will have to forgo rewards and need to have a separate IP address for each node they control.
You will be regarded as a Congress member if you meet the following criteria:
a) You have Internet access with stable network speeds.
b) You freeze at least four units of BOScoin (40,000 coins).
c) You participate in voting.
Congress members will receive 3 separate rewards for confirming transactions:
1. Freezing rewards.
2. Confirmation rewards.
3. Transaction rewards.
The BOS team said that contacted over a dozen exchanges with the greatest daily volume and some have replied back on a positive note.HitBTC exchange is guaranteed to be the first.

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
oh,my god.it had been trade in exchange?
I join the ICO, but ignore it a long time Cry
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,
Everybody seems to be asking the exact same questions, but nobody provided a single clear answer yet (!), so please, can you answer clearly and properly? Thank you

Question 1:
On the 31th, can you confirm ("Yes" or "No") if BOScoin coins holders (like investors, bounty, etc.) will be able to trade their coins?

Question 2:
If the answer of the question 1 is "Yes", on which exchange we will be able to trade our BOScoin coins?

Regards,
Evolvion

lol you read this thread, and you find no one provide a single clear answer? i suggest, read again, while you are reading, try to also understand of what you are reading. lol just kidding. your questions are already answered many times back. so again i suggest that, if you have time, try to read these thread again.  Grin i assure you, you'll never get bored, these thread is very informative and entertaining.  Grin
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
Hello everyone,

Question 1:

Question 2:

Regards,
Evolvion
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
So on what exchanges BOScoin will be listed now? I want to be prepared to buy as fast as I can Cheesy
Don´t want to buy it too expensive..
But as for know so many people say it will start at 1$++ wouldnt it be better to buy it now on hitbtc??
I ll give you an example, to answer your question.
Eos, will have 1 billion coins within a year. In Ico it was 0.80 cents and there were 250.000.000 coins.
It went up to 5 dollars then down to 1.60 and now is 52 cents but not below that.
Why ? Because the dev ignored the investors and didn t keep his promises.
But still Eos is a coin with a value of 5-20 $ . IF IT SUCCEEDS !
BOS on the other hand is far more advanced than EOS, and the Genesis will be soon. In Q1 2018.
So Yes, Bos can have a value of 5 $ easy. And yes if it follows the initial path of EOS, will start at over 1 $ per BOS and it will go up and stay up, because we have a professional team that delivers . We talk about Koreans here, not about some Est European team (no ofense...)
I gave you Eos just to do the maths.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
So on what exchanges BOScoin will be listed now? I want to be prepared to buy as fast as I can Cheesy
Don´t want to buy it too expensive..
But as for know so many people say it will start at 1$++ wouldnt it be better to buy it now on hitbtc??
Activity: 442
Merit: 250

Not to rain on everyone's parade, but that's lunacy. BOS has a max supply of 5bn coins, and even if we only count the sold coins, there is no way it will launch straight in the top 15. $200m seems like a possible figure, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it below $100m. Times aren't great for alts right now and BOS was extremely cheap at ICO, so a lot of scalpers will dump them and still realize their 5x.

You are talking as if the current number in criculation will be 5billion tokens, I believe it is like 500 million tokens for now, the dillema for investors is that the price of Bitcoin has increased significantly after the ICO and some people will be looking at the USD valuation why some people will focus on getting back their BTC returns

I even wrote I am aware not all 5bn are in circulation. But everyone who wants to buy into BOS needs to take the max supply into consideration. If 90% are not in circulation, you have the very real risk of dilution of your purchases later on.
With the Genesis, are only 500 mil coins, and a lot of it will stay in the commons budget, freezed or in the nodes, cos actually there is the profit.
So you won t see 500 mil coins. But there will be 500 mil coins. Agreed.
However that " max supply of 5bn coins" you are mentioning, will be spread over 128 YEARS ! IF !
And I reapet. IF!
"We aim to issue a total of 5.0 billion coins over the next 100 years. These values are subject
to change."
So leave it at 500 mil.
https://imgur.com/a/OvoOa
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
the most anticpated coin for the past 3-4 months is coming only in 5 days.
i am really excited.hitbtc is the one guaranteed to lste it day one but i wonder what other exchnages will list it also.
hitbtc is more than enough though.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Can we move BOSCOIN ? Can we send it to Hitbtc?  I do not have to hurry, but I was curious.

No you can't till mainnet will get launched there is delay for some security measure when team will make secure everything is stable and secure than everyone will be able to move this coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Can we move BOSCOIN ? Can we send it to Hitbtc?  I do not have to hurry, but I was curious.

Yes, that is possible but only after 31st.The wallet will be available for sending/receiving boscoin after this period.
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Featured currency and currency price is high
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
BOScoin is now also listed in Coinmarketcap and as all the crypto talkers are agree that the BOS price will in between $1 to $3 and this is great news and i think every one who had participated in this great project will happy now as they will get huge profit if it hits $1 or $3.
great. It deserves our expectation.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
The landing page is very informative and looks really promising. I am looking to join the social media bounty and also signature once i become jr in a day or 2. Does the signature bounty tokens payout weekly or?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
BOScoin is now also listed in Coinmarketcap and as all the crypto talkers are agree that the BOS price will in between $1 to $3 and this is great news and i think every one who had participated in this great project will happy now as they will get huge profit if it hits $1 or $3.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
It’s $0.76 and in HITBTC. Considering the increase in BTC, it’s a solid x4 now.
It would be great is Hitbtc price will be the real market price. But based on experience , the price normally lower than IOU. But since this first South Korean project, south korean might support it and push the price through the roof. As they have been very aggressive in pushing Bitcoin lately and pushing Ethereum before that.

The value would be much higher than the ICO price. It would be hard to predict the value if it is not on the market yet. We expect price might hit $1 - $3 upon releasing it on the market and I predicted it will dump and rise up again slowly.

Demand and supply is the one were talking about here and BOScoin has a large amount of supply and it would take time to rise up again if some investor will dump it right away.
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
so , when we can witdraw the boscoin ...
i have in the bounty dashboard ...

Transferring BOScoin from the dashboard to your web wallet will be possible once the TokenNet launches on October 31, 2017. You will also receive instructions on how to do so.

I need to have the priv key to be able to transfer my bos coins from cabinet ?

You will need your username and password to access your dashboard on the official website. You will also need to create a web wallet to transfer your BOScoins to from your dashboard. When creating the web wallet, you will receive a secret seed that will give you access to your wallet. If you lose the secret seed, you will also lose your BOScoins as you can't access the web wallet anymore.

But as stated before, you will receive instructions on how to transfer your BOScoin from the dashboard to your web wallet.
Activity: 307
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

Not to rain on everyone's parade, but that's lunacy. BOS has a max supply of 5bn coins, and even if we only count the sold coins, there is no way it will launch straight in the top 15. $200m seems like a possible figure, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it below $100m. Times aren't great for alts right now and BOS was extremely cheap at ICO, so a lot of scalpers will dump them and still realize their 5x.

You are talking as if the current number in criculation will be 5billion tokens, I believe it is like 500 million tokens for now, the dillema for investors is that the price of Bitcoin has increased significantly after the ICO and some people will be looking at the USD valuation why some people will focus on getting back their BTC returns

I even wrote I am aware not all 5bn are in circulation. But everyone who wants to buy into BOS needs to take the max supply into consideration. If 90% are not in circulation, you have the very real risk of dilution of your purchases later on.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
It’s $0.76 and in HITBTC. Considering the increase in BTC, it’s a solid x4 now.
It would be great is Hitbtc price will be the real market price. But based on experience , the price normally lower than IOU. But since this first South Korean project, south korean might support it and push the price through the roof. As they have been very aggressive in pushing Bitcoin lately and pushing Ethereum before that.
Jump to: