Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 166. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Bittrex will list at as itlisted Cardano(ADA). They also have a ready product and are developing a new blockchain:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/

We will see BOScoin in a same market cap range and maybe even higher because BOS technology seems to be much more advanced and further developed.

Cardano (ADA) had an amazing launch, awesome to early investors.
Made over 100x return, I know they collected in ico 10,000 BTC at a price $500/BTC.
At launch and still are worth over 100,000 BTC Shocked
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Hope the price of  BOScoin can reach 2$ each. I have waited for a long time and i think it worth that. And on 31st of October, can i withdraw my tokens and trade ??
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
BOScoin will launch at $1.5-$3 and fluctuate between.

Not to rain on everyone's parade, but that's lunacy. BOS has a max supply of 5bn coins, and even if we only count the sold coins, there is no way it will launch straight in the top 15. $200m seems like a possible figure, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it below $100m. Times aren't great for alts right now and BOS was extremely cheap at ICO, so a lot of scalpers will dump them and still realize their 5x.

You are talking as if the current number in criculation will be 5billion tokens, I believe it is like 500 million tokens for now, the dillema for investors is that the price of Bitcoin has increased significantly after the ICO and some people will be looking at the USD valuation why some people will focus on getting back their BTC returns
Activity: 171
Merit: 11
Do you guys believe the coin will get much cheaper than it is now on hitbtc?
Yes as BTC price will going down for a bit more, alts will rise up but after that.
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
Are there any instructions of how to freeze your BOS to set up the node?

Or will there be some easy GUI in the wallet that will let you freeze to generate more BOS?

Really Excited for this project to start!

Thanks!

Not yet, instructions on how to do so will be made available when we are getting closer to the MainNet launch and when the public TestNet is up and running.

Is there any possibility of setting up nodes once we buy from the market after the mainnet is launched? Or was it limited only to participate during the crowdsale?

Just less than a week for the main net launch, anticipating the launch of BOS on top exchanges.

The only requirement to set up a node is to own 40,000 BOS. It doesn't matter whether you bought that amount during the fundraiser, during the TokenNet or during the MainNet. As soon as you own 40,000 BOS in total, you can set up a node.

After October 31, 2017 you will be able to buy BOScoin on exchanges. To run a node, however, you will have to wait for the MainNet to launch in early 2018, even if you own 40,000 BOS before the MainNet launch.
Activity: 307
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

Not to rain on everyone's parade, but that's lunacy. BOS has a max supply of 5bn coins, and even if we only count the sold coins, there is no way it will launch straight in the top 15. $200m seems like a possible figure, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it below $100m. Times aren't great for alts right now and BOS was extremely cheap at ICO, so a lot of scalpers will dump them and still realize their 5x.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

probably, and probably higher.  Cool  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Yes, the coins on hitbtc are iou and are not real tokens.The price of the real tokens may differ and not be the same what is offered on hitbtc.
I agree with you. As far as I know and as practice shows, the coins on the exchange is always the beginning of a price inflated by actual prices after the market's total capitalization. I think now is too early to buy the coin for long-term investment. There is a lot of time is still there.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Or will there be some easy GUI in the wallet that will let you freeze to generate more BOS?

Thanks!

Not yet, instructions on how to do so will be made available when we are getting closer to the MainNet launch and when the public TestNet is up and running.

Is there any possibility of setting up nodes once we buy from the market after the mainnet is launched? Or was it limited only to participate during the crowdsale?

Just less than a week for the main net launch, anticipating the launch of BOS on top exchanges.
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
It's safe to say that BOScoin is currently the most advanced blockchain technology out there. Not only that but also it's the most developed one. It will be launched in a week and the mainnet will follow shortly in Q1 2018 but most of the functionalities will be avaialble in a week.

There will be a huge demand because 99% crypto investors missed BOScoin ICO which sold out under 24 hours in May and there are many people eager to get 40 000 BOS to set up a node.

But in ICO 40 000 BOS was priced at 1 BTC only while after the launch they will have to pay at least 5 BTC.

Including BTC appreciation itselft ICO investors can expect at least 20x return on their money Smiley
Excellent analysis Wink
What is the current tx speed on testnet?

On the test TokenNet it's about 30 transactions per second according to latest information. I'm not sure what the transaction speed is on the test MainNet. I'll get back to you on that one.

Thanks!

Activity: 442
Wow! Really ? And how did you come up with that figures ?
750 mil cap and up to 1.5 bil ?
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
Activity: 145
I think that hitbtc is only futures, so when the real deal is done, its price will surely return to its rightful value.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
As Bittrex is again actively picking up innovative and original chain based tokens/coins once again. I will be surprised if they don't pick BOS once the TokenNet is live in a week time. If the current bullish sentiment will continue we can expect rise else correction in market in first couple of days after hitting Bittrex if this happens.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

Yes, the coins on hitbtc are iou and are not real tokens.The price of the real tokens may differ and not be the same what is offered on hitbtc.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
The excellent day is coming . The first korean project is out. I'm very happy now waitting for a long time .
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
What is the current tx speed on testnet?
Jump to: