Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 161. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
BOScoin - A platform based on SCP, OWL + TAL
for which we can not mount a node to have few coins, will there be pools where we can enter our coins to participate in a node?

Anyone can make a proposal for such a feature or DApp, but it's not as simple as changing a few blockchain rules such as for example the transaction fee. If the proposal gets accepted, you would actually have to build or organize the building of the platform / DApp yourself.

Well, thats simply not true and only valid for a combined wallet!

If someone wants to build a pool service it can done with the existing wallets.
People transfer their BOScoin (hopefully with some security measures to the pools wallet(s))
and start participating for freezing and nodes!

Its a different thing with a combined or super wallet where 2 - 8 users can combine their coins
on private terms (private investment club, friends, family, etc.).
The existing wallet (to come on 31.Oct.) would need a little upgrade by the BOSdevs.
And I'm sure with a strong vote from the commmunity they'd do it.
IMHO its in their and our longterm interest to have such a combined wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This is very good total number of coins at time of TokenNet in next few days. Total supply will reach in 128 years approximately to the maximum number. It is well measured amount of 500 millions which in comparison to others still a reasonable to keep the value at decent level.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
How much is hard cap?

500,000,000 BOS will be available and in circulation once the TokenNet is launched on October 31, 2017. Once the MainNet is launched, new coins will be issued in three ways:

• Confirmation rewards: 1,800,000,000 BOS over 128 years
  • Freezing rewards: 900,000,000 BOS over 59 years
  • Commons budget growth (through direct issuance and transaction fees): 1,800,000,000 BOS over 6 years

This means that a total of 5,000,000,000 BOS will be created over the next years up until 2145. Not all of those BOScoin will be in circulation at the same time, especially because many of the coins in the commons budget will be frozen and will only be available for use when a proposal has passed in the congress.
for which we can not mount a node to have few coins, will there be pools where we can enter our coins to participate in a node?

The team won't implement features to combine BOScoin from several holders to run a node together. It will however be possible to write DApps once the MainNet is fully functional, so technically it could be implemented by a third party.

Isn't this what the proposal for system change is for?

Anyone can make a proposal for such a feature or DApp, but it's not as simple as changing a few blockchain rules such as for example the transaction fee. If the proposal gets accepted, you would actually have to build or organize the building of the platform / DApp yourself.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 149
Is boscoin 5x from pre ico ? I remeber it was 40000 bos for 1 btc
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
This looks like the most professional launch this year. I hope that they can keep up and not dealy the launch plus release all according information before 31st. We are still waiting for details about transfering tokens, exchanges etc.

I remember that Bittrex announced listing ADA a few hours before they launched so I expect that they will open deposits on 31st.
JFI
Activity: 16
Has anyone tried to log in after activating 2FA? Does it work?

Two-factor authentication is partially implemented, but there is a small issue when trying to activate it. The team is aware of the issue and are working on a solution.

Hello, login page do ont work : the page isn.t redirecting properly

Does this page work for you? https://new.boscoin.io/login

ok, at home it works, I'll have to check my proxy at the office , Thanks.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
Boscoin will be the biggest coin this year. Just watch and enjoy it.
I'm expecting big rise, we as investors deserved this.
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
A positive attitude changes everything *_*
Activity: 11

The team won't implement features to combine BOScoin from several holders to run a node together. It will however be possible to write DApps once the MainNet is fully functional, so technically it could be implemented by a third party.

Isn't this what the proposal for system change is for?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
BOScoin - A platform based on SCP, OWL + TAL

Combing BOScoin from several users, like a family, a investment club or friends into a super-wallet
will unfortunately not be supported in the beginning, although it would balance the quantitative
impact of paid staking pools which bear a future risk for a 51% attack and the end of decentralisation.

And yes, paid pools could start any moment after token-net.
Would be a nice business model.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw
0.80$ is a very good price for investors who catch some coins on the ICO ! Really I am happy that I contributed to this project and I guess that this value will go even higher Smiley

ICO price was around 0.04$, it means that we did "x20" and it will maybe rise even more. I will hold for sure.

The price that you currently see is just HiBTC IOUs. HiBTC dictated the starting price to be 0.0004 BTC/BOS and people purchased for that price, besides HitBTC nobody was allowed to sell their tokens at HitBTC. You couldn`t deploy yours. So only HitBTC sold their share of the guarantied token. Meaning its a closed market (until token-net) with BOScoin as a Joker-token traded as a pair with BTC. Just a gamble. Nothing more.

I expect the real price of BOScoin to launch along with the value of BTC at token-net starts as the BOS-team still has its BTC from the sale (at least I hope so). Means around 3 - 4 x at pre-Ico. Thats would be around USD 0.1 - 0.15 / BOS, depending on BTC. X20 however,based on the performance of every other ICO to date, is not a reasonable expectation.

No sense to sell at HitBTC price. They want to stop us making money. HODL

That's the point you can't sell at HitBTC price because it's a closed market until BOScoin becomes trade-able, that's why I am saying that price is not really that relevant, not to spread FUD, I highly doubt that it will list under ICO, I'm expecting a good 3-4x of ICO, just saying 20x on the first day might be a little unrealistic thats all.

Two-factor authentication is partially implemented, but there is a small issue when trying to activate it. The team is aware of the issue and are working on a solution.

Does this page work for you? https://new.boscoin.io/login
beutifull site ,,, good
but how about the account ... have still can login with the same account ?

You can login with the same username and password as before through this link: https://new.boscoin.io/login.
Activity: 39
JFI
Activity: 16

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

Yes but read my post:

Well done guys, congrats !
@everybody For your information, use Internet Explorer to activate 2FA as the "Enable" button isn't working with Chrome.

Evolvion
Jump to: