Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 172. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
After the 31 october, Can we keep our boscoin on the fundraiser website ? i don't trust web wallet security, and i'm waiting for a paper wallet

You can safely store your BOScoin in the BOScoin web wallet as it will be hosted on a BOScoin managed domain, just like the fundraiser dashboard. The web wallet won't be managed by a third party.

Currently there are no concrete plans to implement a BOScoin paper wallet, but it might be implemented in the future.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
After the 31 october, Can we keep our boscoin on the fundraiser website ? i don't trust web wallet security, and i'm waiting for a paper wallet
I am hoping to see a smooth launch on 31st October and we are not stuck with any of the bugs like other projects do have at the start.I would guess using the online wallet would be the preferred option to start with since you don't need to install any software and if it buggy this may cause a lot of issues.

For the time being there will only be web wallets. Other options will be implemented in the future.

Make sure to try out the test web wallets in anticipation of the TokenNet launch. Over the past few weeks, the devs have fixed numerous issues and have implemented several requested features. If you have any feedback for the team, they would appreciate it if you would share it through this feedback form. The more feedback and bug reports the team gets, the better the final web wallet will be.
How many coins will be in circulation?

500,000,000 BOS will be available and in circulation once the TokenNet is launched on October 31, 2017. Once the MainNet is launched, new coins will be issued in three ways:

• Confirmation rewards: 1,800,000,000 BOS over 128 years
  • Freezing rewards: 900,000,000 BOS over 59 years
  • Commons budget growth (through direct issuance and transaction fees): 1,800,000,000 BOS over 6 years

This means that a total of 5,000,000,000 BOS will be created over the next years up until 2145. Not all of those BOScoin will be in circulation at the same time, especially because many of the coins in the commons budget will be frozen and will only be available for use when a proposal has passed in the congress.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
I am hoping to see a smooth launch on 31st October and we are not stuck with any of the bugs like other projects do have at the start.I would guess using the online wallet would be the preferred option to start with since you don't need to install any software and if it buggy this may cause a lot of issues.
Activity: 228
How many coins will be in circulation?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Have been waiting for boscoin for such a long time. Nowadays there aren't many good projects, all the ico are on erc20 platform. Boscoin is going to be big in 2018.

It is good to have a competing platform to Ethereum and Boscoin need to be smart with this because now we have not only ethereum, we have also NEO, TEZO entering the space too and are well capitalised
Activity: 41
So much new coin these day Cheesy Can i get some free coin ?
Can we run a node with a TokenNet launch or a later?

The BOScoin team will run their own managed nodes which verify all transactions during the TokenNet. You will have to wait for the MainNet to run your own node, but in the coming months there will be a public TestNet available on which you can already try out and run a node in preparation of the MainNet launch in early 2018.
when will be launch in exchanges ?

On October 31, 2017 or shortly after. That's when the TokenNet is launched, which allows BOScoin to be transferred and traded.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Can we run a node with a TokenNet launch or a later?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

I'm willing to buy 2 Boscoin nodes at launch, free rewards during TokenNet is worth it as you don't have to pay hosting fees.
Activity: 20
Boscoin is the next big thing .....be positive
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
Should I take tokenNet launch news as freedom to move our tokens outside of the ICO site ? Platform's launch is somewhere in early 2018 so listing on exchanges and trading should start after 31st October, am I right ? This is how I understood from this update.

You will receive instructions on how to transfer your BOScoins from your dashboard to your web wallet. Once the TokenNet is launched, you will have the complete freedom to transfer and trade your BOScoin.

Trading will indeed start after October 31, as that's the launch date of the TokenNet, but the team hasn't announced anything yet about which exchanges BOScoin is going to be listed on. They are trying to get it listed on as many exchanges as possible and will announce it in time so everyone has enough time to go through the verification process of the exchanges listing BOScoin.
I try to edit or change my password and it just takes me back to the homepage and doesn't work.
em, but if you have concerns a
you have all old database passwords in which a few users might have been compromised and you don't allow users to change passwords?

Also at this stage in development you still have yet to add 2fa security or allow users to add two way factor authentication?  with 14 days around the corner seems kinda odd this has yet to be implemented yet with the information I gave above.

Your team has been developing for months and now noticed your site is on a simple Wordpress script?  Since your using wordpress login panel with all the spam and bots / security issues wouldn't you think user accounts are top priority?

Love you guys but with 14 days away for token launch no 2fa and users can't change their passwords for future security???  seriously come on..

Rest assured that no accounts have been compromised and any BOScoin that you own is stored safely in your dashboard. Account security is one of the top priorities and the team is currently working on a revamped website in which they will include features such as two-factor authentication and more customizations. As long as you have possession of your email there is no problem, but if you have concerns about your account security, please get in touch with the team through [email protected].
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Have been waiting for boscoin for such a long time. Nowadays there aren't many good projects, all the ico are on erc20 platform. Boscoin is going to be big in 2018.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Should I take tokenNet launch news as freedom to move our tokens outside of the ICO site ? Platform's launch is somewhere in early 2018 so listing on exchanges and trading should start after 31st October, am I right ? This is how I understood from this update.
Activity: 25
I try to edit or change my password and it just takes me back to the homepage and doesn't work.

you have all old database passwords in which a few users might have been compromised and you don't allow users to change passwords?

Also at this stage in development you still have yet to add 2fa security or allow users to add two way factor authentication?  with 14 days around the corner seems kinda odd this has yet to be implemented yet with the information I gave above.

Your team has been developing for months and now noticed your site is on a simple Wordpress script?  Since your using wordpress login panel with all the spam and bots / security issues wouldn't you think user accounts are top priority?

Love you guys but with 14 days away for token launch no 2fa and users can't change their passwords for future security???  seriously come on..

+10000 don't want to see a massive hack on the launch day
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
I would like to run at least one node because with all the work being done on this platform is deserved and worth this investment. I know the launch is ready and maximum few more weeks wait is left. BOScoin has been mentioned in good ways in its ICO period few months ago.
Jump to: