Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 171. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
After October 31, Which exchanges will list boscoin (bittrex, poloniex,... ?

HitBTC will most likely list BOScoin as they are currently trading it as IOU, but the team hasn't announced anything yet about which exchanges BOScoin is going to be listed on. They are trying to get it listed on as many exchanges as possible and will announce it in time so everyone has enough time to go through the verification process of the exchanges listing BOScoin.

Are they going to be listed on Western exchnages, because I don't tradeon any Korean exchange which will be very easy to list on because of the connection to the market
Probably in some South Korean exchange
The BOS team said that contacted over a dozen exchanges with the greatest daily volume and some have replied back on a positive note
are there any plans to create an android wallet?
For 2017 only web-wallet. Wallet for PC and mobile wallet will be available in 2018 https://medium.com/@boscoin
Activity: 222
Merit: 102
nobody know the information.i also cannot wait it.but we only wait the team announce the news about it.
I hope it will be list on bittrex or poloniex, BOS will go to the moon Cheesy

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
nobody know the information.i also cannot wait it.but we only wait the team announce the news about it.

Can you tell me why you are dreaming about Polo? Is it so important for you? Cheesy
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer

HitBTC will most likely list BOScoin as they are currently trading it as IOU, but the team hasn't announced anything yet about which exchanges BOScoin is going to be listed on. They are trying to get it listed on as many exchanges as possible and will announce it in time so everyone has enough time to go through the verification process of the exchanges listing BOScoin.

Are they going to be listed on Western exchnages, because I don't tradeon any Korean exchange which will be very easy to list on because of the connection to the market

The team has contacted exchanges all over the world, but no names have been announced yet. Keep an eye out for more updates on every Friday.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Roadmap: https://medium.com/@boscoin/bos-platform-revised-plan-3909858b6569

Genesis should come out in the start of January 2018, but any info about Nebula?

The Nebula milestone should follow relatively quickly after Genesis, but no exact date has been announced yet.

Yes, Android and iOS wallets are going to be released with the Sirius milestone, of which the release date is still to be defined.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 368
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Roadmap: https://medium.com/@boscoin/bos-platform-revised-plan-3909858b6569

Genesis should come out in the start of January 2018, but any info about Nebula?
Activity: 222
Merit: 102

I'm willing to buy 2 Boscoin nodes at launch, free rewards during TokenNet is worth it as you don't have to pay hosting fees.

Do you think that launch will be the optimal time to buy or shortly thereafter? I'm torn between buying ASAP and waiting for potential sell orders to pile up a little more from the ICO investors.

NEVER buy an IOU token, they are always way overvalued. Wait for an exchange trading the real thing.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw

I'm willing to buy 2 Boscoin nodes at launch, free rewards during TokenNet is worth it as you don't have to pay hosting fees.

Do you think that launch will be the optimal time to buy or shortly thereafter? I'm torn between buying ASAP and waiting for potential sell orders to pile up a little more from the ICO investors.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
After the 31 october, Can we keep our boscoin on the fundraiser website ? i don't trust web wallet security, and i'm waiting for a paper wallet

You can safely store your BOScoin in the BOScoin web wallet as it will be hosted on a BOScoin managed domain, just like the fundraiser dashboard. The web wallet won't be managed by a third party.

Currently there are no concrete plans to implement a BOScoin paper wallet, but it might be implemented in the future.

Thanks. Any plan to be added on hardware wallet ? (trezor, ledger ...)

This is a good question, even I would like to know more on this.Recently ledger started to support ARK as well now and getting boscoin added would be good for long-term holders.

The team has plans to support hardware wallets after the MainNet launch, once the most important platform features are implemented.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
After the 31 october, Can we keep our boscoin on the fundraiser website ? i don't trust web wallet security, and i'm waiting for a paper wallet

You can safely store your BOScoin in the BOScoin web wallet as it will be hosted on a BOScoin managed domain, just like the fundraiser dashboard. The web wallet won't be managed by a third party.

Currently there are no concrete plans to implement a BOScoin paper wallet, but it might be implemented in the future.

This is a good question, even I would like to know more on this.Recently ledger started to support ARK as well now and getting boscoin added would be good for long-term holders.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Jump to: