Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 169. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Hi how can we withdraw our BOScoin?

BOS TokenNet is set to launch at Oct 31st, 2017.
And you may withdraw once BOS is listed on exchanges after the launch of TokenNet.

I believe in the success of this great project because we have waited so long. Thanks Dev for the information.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100

BOS TokenNet is set to launch at Oct 31st, 2017.
And you may withdraw once BOS is listed on exchanges after the launch of TokenNet.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 244
It's great to see this project on track
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I found out about this coin recently and by then ICO had gone. This is best opportunity for people like me to get at bargaining price. As Bitcoin is also has been up with X3.5 at least since then. Many people will compare price in fiat that will be helpful for us to get cheap.
There are a lot of incentive to make investors hold on to their tokens,  though BTC price has increased significantly since the ICO but I measure my investment in BTC not in Fiat because I will still be holding on to my BTC if i did not invest into the ICO
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
I found out about this coin recently and by then ICO had gone. This is best opportunity for people like me to get at bargaining price. As Bitcoin is also has been up with X3.5 at least since then. Many people will compare price in fiat that will be helpful for us to get cheap.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
BOS going to be last coin 100x up this year Smiley
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
BOScoin uses Stellar Consensus Protocol to reach consensus.
Stellar Consensus Protocol is a great technology that caught the attention of IBM and KLICKEX companies.
This is good for BOScoin!
IBM and KlickEx to partner with Stellar for cross-border payments
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/10/16/ibm-klickex-partner-stellar-cross-border-payments/
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
hello , have you receive the new-letter on Friday 20 ?

The newsletters will be sent on each Monday from now on. You can expect the next one on October 23.
@dahemmer -  Has anyone asked about what your team did about the bitcoin cash split?  Did your team retrieve the 1:1 bitcoin cash coins on the 6,914 bitcoins you have raised?  If so what did you do with the coins?  Would be amazing if you sold the bitcoin cash and put the money back into the marketcap of Boscoin?

Would you think about giving the token holders a redistribution or token bonus or any incentives to the original investors of this project in the future use?  At the current rate that's over $2m dollars or even much more if you sold it when bitcoincash was first released?

Also what about the new Bitcoin Gold and Segwit2x fork in less than 10 days?  What are the plans to do with your split coins? Would be a shame if you just kept the coins?

Could you acknowledge what your team is planning regarding the bitcoin cash fork, btcgpu, and segwit2x

Thanks,

I'm afraid I don't have any insight on this. I will ask the team and get back to you.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
That is being awaited for long time to let people have choice to make exit and at the same time new people to make entry using OTC channel after 31st October. If price will be reasonable which I expect and hopeful can be surely pick more. Since mainNet will take some time and is planned for Q1 2018 there will be chances to get at bargaining rate.
The exchanges are not yet technically ready to listing BOS.
BOS will be on the OTC market. IOTA was traded in this way for over a year.

OTC market Ready from 31st October.

MY BID
SELL 300000 BOSCoin for 240 BTC  ---> 0.0008 BTC/BOS

What is the ICO price for BOScoin? It seems very high price right now, bos coin is worth $4 now? If it is real, you should have gained a lot from ICO.

During the ICO, you could buy 40,000 BOS for 1 BTC, which was around $1700 / BTC back then, or $0.04 / BOS.
I am new to cryptocurrency and just stumbled upon this. Too bad i didn't join the ICO. I would like to get some coin when it launches on the exchange. When will it be launched on exchanges?

Welcome! BOScoin will be listed on exchanges once the TokenNet launches on October 31, 2017. Make sure to subscribe to the blog and newsletter. Previous newsletters can be found here.
JFI
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
hello , have you receive the new-letter on Friday 20 ?
Activity: 868
@dahemmer -  Has anyone asked about what your team did about the bitcoin cash split?  Did your team retrieve the 1:1 bitcoin cash coins on the 6,914 bitcoins you have raised?  If so what did you do with the coins?  Would be amazing if you sold the bitcoin cash and put the money back into the marketcap of Boscoin?

Would you think about giving the token holders a redistribution or token bonus or any incentives to the original investors of this project in the future use?  At the current rate that's over $2m dollars or even much more if you sold it when bitcoincash was first released?

Also what about the new Bitcoin Gold and Segwit2x fork in less than 10 days?  What are the plans to do with your split coins? Would be a shame if you just kept the coins?

Could you acknowledge what your team is planning regarding the bitcoin cash fork, btcgpu, and segwit2x

Thanks,

I don't think you should bother the team about the Bcash tokens, there are some teams that convert most  if not all of their Crypto token they received during ICO to fiat to protect themselves from price flumctuaion, BCAP team did this.
Even if they have BCASH it is a just plus to the project
Activity: 258
Merit: 12

Thanks,
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
i hope lounching tesnet is running smothly and succes 

Testnet is moving forward smoothly without any major issues if you are following them than it's pretty easy to track the activity of dev team.

https://medium.com/@boscoin/newsletter-2017-oct-13th-9bd1e8d7ae0c
Activity: 868
The exchanges are not yet technically ready to listing BOS.
BOS will be on the OTC market. IOTA was traded in this way for over a year.

OTC market Ready from 31st October.

MY BID
SELL 300000 BOSCoin for 240 BTC  ---> 0.0008 BTC/BOS

what the hell is otc market.
googled it couldnt find anything relevant.
and what does the exchanges arent ready to list boscoin even mean?
i hop it gets into liqui worst.we need a half decent exchnage at least.

OTC means off the counter, since you can't make any trade on exchange now, you can have a gentleman agreement maybe invloved Boscoin team in the deal if the amount involve is huge, but why not wait and by real tokens in 12 days time
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
After October 31, Which exchanges will list boscoin (bittrex, poloniex,... ?
nobody know the information.i also cannot wait it.but we only wait the team announce the news about it.
I hope it will be list on bittrex or poloniex, BOS will go to the moon Cheesy
There are many other larger exchanges and volumes  Wink

I agree with you.
Tell me about its market caps of bos
Activity: 368
If high profits you can sell 1/2 and keep 1/2  Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: