Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 168. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
That is good to know team has lot of Bitcoins that means more funds in fiat if there will be any need to liquidate some to draw resources from them to spend on various development areas. I am more excited the big mountain of resources availability is one big plus point for the project and everyone who is involved in this project.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Looking forward to see BOS on Bittrex, hopefully more exchange platforms will be available, with the total coins released hopefully it will hit the dollar mark at no time at all!

Have patience till mainnet will go live after this we can keep for this it will get listed on exchanges for trade. First of all we need a stable network than everybody will be free to take withdraw their coin from ICO site.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Some info about running a masternode BOS?
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
so , when we can wd boscoin in dashboard ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
BOS will really go to the Moon! I´am glad I received an decent amount in the ICO.
The total amount of BTC invested to BOS was already insane and I will directly buy more if it hits an exchange. Hope to make some cheap buy on this awesome coin.

Cant wait to see how this will develop!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Looking forward to see BOS on Bittrex, hopefully more exchange platforms will be available, with the total coins released hopefully it will hit the dollar mark at no time at all!
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
Wow so BOScoin is still sitting on that amazing stash of BTC! Shocked I expect BOS to hit exchanges (probably Bittrex day 1) with at least 500m USD market cap. At least Cardano valuation but because it's a whole new blockchain it expect it can go more than 500 up to 1B.

I will publish later this week my price valuation for BOS.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
@dahemmer -  Has anyone asked about what your team did about the bitcoin cash split?  Did your team retrieve the 1:1 bitcoin cash coins on the 6,914 bitcoins you have raised?  If so what did you do with the coins?  Would be amazing if you sold the bitcoin cash and put the money back into the marketcap of Boscoin?

Would you think about giving the token holders a redistribution or token bonus or any incentives to the original investors of this project in the future use?  At the current rate that's over $2m dollars or even much more if you sold it when bitcoincash was first released?

Also what about the new Bitcoin Gold and Segwit2x fork in less than 10 days?  What are the plans to do with your split coins? Would be a shame if you just kept the coins?

Could you acknowledge what your team is planning regarding the bitcoin cash fork, btcgpu, and segwit2x

Thanks,

I'm afraid I don't have any insight on this. I will ask the team and get back to you.

The team has shared an official update on this matter

BOScoin's CFO, Jinchan Kim, says we have received a good chunk of Bitcoin Cash but it wasn't for the entire 6,900 BTC because some we keep it in fiat. He says the additional funds will be used towards development and enhancement of the BOS ecosystem.

Redistribution or token bonus or any other sort of incentive is not considered at this stage due to the market volatility, and we need to keep some for hedging purposes. Luckily enough prices have risen since the fundraiser, but prices may sharply decline and we wish to secure as much funds as possible.

If the fork turns to our favor, we will probably wait and see how the market moves, so a little too early to tell at this juncture, but for now, I'd reckon it is the same - secure as much as possible to keep the project going and enhance the BOS Platform.

How much BTC does the team have in the fund now and since we have 2 forks upcoming, it should be another added advantage for more funds to be added to the project.Have they sold the bitcoin cash when it reached an ATH of 0.4 BTC or still these have never been touched?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
@dahemmer -  Has anyone asked about what your team did about the bitcoin cash split?  Did your team retrieve the 1:1 bitcoin cash coins on the 6,914 bitcoins you have raised?  If so what did you do with the coins?  Would be amazing if you sold the bitcoin cash and put the money back into the marketcap of Boscoin?

Would you think about giving the token holders a redistribution or token bonus or any incentives to the original investors of this project in the future use?  At the current rate that's over $2m dollars or even much more if you sold it when bitcoincash was first released?

Also what about the new Bitcoin Gold and Segwit2x fork in less than 10 days?  What are the plans to do with your split coins? Would be a shame if you just kept the coins?

Could you acknowledge what your team is planning regarding the bitcoin cash fork, btcgpu, and segwit2x

Thanks,

I'm afraid I don't have any insight on this. I will ask the team and get back to you.

The team has shared an official update on this matter

BOScoin's CFO, Jinchan Kim, says we have received a good chunk of Bitcoin Cash but it wasn't for the entire 6,900 BTC because some we keep it in fiat. He says the additional funds will be used towards development and enhancement of the BOS ecosystem.

Redistribution or token bonus or any other sort of incentive is not considered at this stage due to the market volatility, and we need to keep some for hedging purposes. Luckily enough prices have risen since the fundraiser, but prices may sharply decline and we wish to secure as much funds as possible.

If the fork turns to our favor, we will probably wait and see how the market moves, so a little too early to tell at this juncture, but for now, I'd reckon it is the same - secure as much as possible to keep the project going and enhance the BOS Platform.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io

I remember BOScoin raised 3000 BTC in ICO, am I right? I think it will go surge, but 100x is not easy to hit. 10x could be a realistic target for us.
well it's not 3000 BTC but 6900 BTC, i just checked on my boscoin dashboard.

The BOScoin fundraiser raised around 6910 BTC (both valid contributions as over contributions). You can find more information in this blog post.
wow just checked on blockchain for address that holds fundraiser it's still remain ~6900 BTC that equivalent roughly ~$40m now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
when Mainnet will be opened. Will it open in mid-November? It's not a problem if it's late. It's more important to have trouble-free operation.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
BOS going to be last coin 100x up this year Smiley
BOScoin to the moon!

to the moon and beyond!  Grin

I remember BOScoin raised 3000 BTC in ICO, am I right? I think it will go surge, but 100x is not easy to hit. 10x could be a realistic target for us.

The BOScoin fundraiser raised around 6910 BTC (both valid contributions as over contributions). You can find more information in this blog post.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
BOScoin to the moon!

to the moon and beyond!  Grin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
BOScoin to the moon!

to the moon and beyond!  Grin

Even 5x are good enough for me.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
BOScoin to the moon!

You are wrong, it raised more than 6000BTC, not sure of the exact figure now, this will definitely be a big hit provided people will not rush to sell, I could remember it takes months before Antshares start the huge bull run to $50 and I believe Boscion will out perform ANtshares long term
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
BOScoin to the moon!

Lol . I hope people won't start posting Lambo, stuff ... Grin
Activity: 306
BOScoin to the moon!

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
A positive attitude changes everything *_*
BOScoin to the moon!
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
A positive attitude changes everything *_*
BOScoin uses Stellar Consensus Protocol to reach consensus.
Stellar Consensus Protocol is a great technology that caught the attention of IBM and KLICKEX companies.
This is good for BOScoin!
IBM and KlickEx to partner with Stellar for cross-border payments
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/10/16/ibm-klickex-partner-stellar-cross-border-payments/

Well, this is interesting.
Jump to: