Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 196. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
when i invested in ico i didnt know they were going to launch the token in november.
but still i am glad.

Actually, November is not too far away.Let's just wait... Grin
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
when i invested in ico i didnt know they were going to launch the token in november.
but still i am glad.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
In August we will be able to see result of on going private Alpha test net and by the end of same month we will see public alpha testing if results from private testing are fruitful and desirable. It looks more promising and encouraging revised roadmap. October isn't far just at distance of 2 months.

Yes, thank you for your understanding. We shall update progress more frequently from this point on. (perhaps once every week)!!
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
In August we will be able to see result of on going private Alpha test net and by the end of same month we will see public alpha testing if results from private testing are fruitful and desirable. It looks more promising and encouraging revised roadmap. October isn't far just at distance of 2 months.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281

Your new road map is very good . I'm waiting impatiently for the platform .

long waiting

There is happiness after a long wait. Grin

https://medium.com/@boscoin/bos-platform-revised-plan-3909858b6569
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
WTS 10.000 BOS please PM me if you interested.

Interested but I cannot offer much. How about 3000 satoshis each token? That should be more than 20% compared to ico price. How much as you expecting anyway? Iou tokens at Hitbtc seems always far off as what I observed. I am willing to pay an escrow with a + trust.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Why not release an ERC20 token, with a 1:1 ration,  in the meantime, before mainnet launch, so that investors and others can speculate?
om9
Activity: 252
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
WTS 10.000 BOS please PM me if you interested.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
On the HitBTC Exchange is more reliable and the price will be lower in October

I don't trust hitbtc Exchange, it's not even exchange and I heard that there are fake coins sold to the buyers. I don't know how that platform works, but simply stay away from it. Wait around 3 more months for the project start.
Hitbtc is fake. They sell the iou for 10 times more than what the real price is. I don't know why people buy from those exchanges.
Activity: 350
On the HitBTC Exchange is more reliable and the price will be lower in October

I don't trust hitbtc Exchange, it's not even exchange and I heard that there are fake coins sold to the buyers. I don't know how that platform works, but simply stay away from it. Wait around 3 more months for the project start.
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Activity: 700
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
A positive attitude changes everything *_*
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
can people trade boscoin now?

or they have to wait ?
Activity: 129
this is true schedule for bounty distribution sept or okt? any said sept and say okt
Officially at October, but may launch sooner Smiley
Activity: 610
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
this is true schedule for bounty distribution sept or okt? any said sept and say okt
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
1950 bos for .15 btc hit me up!
Jump to: