Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 197. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I have 3060 boscoin and i wanna sell it for to .5 btc

I wish you luck with your sale. Wink
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Attn: BOScoin Community

Auscoin (www.auscoin.net) appears to have copied our information straight from our BOScoin website including the concepts, graphics and member profile information. As you are probably aware, BOScoin does NOT have any affiliation with Auscoin and we advise everyone to be cautious of this and other sites phishing information and/or scamming the community.

We are grateful for everyone’s continued interest in the product; and to much of everyone’s anticipation, our BOScoin team (both dev and other areas) have been working on pushing the product forward from all viewpoints – and we aim to officially update everyone on our current progress – much appreciated for everyone’s continued support.

Thanks.

Has this site been reported for scamming? I believe a lot of boscoin supporters may miss this announcement and some may even fall for this kind of scam.We all know what happened yesterday with one of the ICOs losing money to hackers.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Attn: BOScoin Community

Auscoin (www.auscoin.net) appears to have copied our information straight from our BOScoin website including the concepts, graphics and member profile information. As you are probably aware, BOScoin does NOT have any affiliation with Auscoin and we advise everyone to be cautious of this and other sites phishing information and/or scamming the community.

We are grateful for everyone’s continued interest in the product; and to much of everyone’s anticipation, our BOScoin team (both dev and other areas) have been working on pushing the product forward from all viewpoints – and we aim to officially update everyone on our current progress – much appreciated for everyone’s continued support.

Thanks.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
He's just trying to sell the bounty he earned. You do not need to do FUD with this!                                                                                                          
Worry about the "super" Spectiv Cheesy And with this weird avatar Roll Eyes
He'll probably get some satoshis using that horrible avatar
And maybe get some more satoshis to spread FUD
sorry i'm asking a silly question
i'm still not familliar with this word, what is FUD means ?
searching on google it is fear, uncertainty and doubt. This one is true? or there's another meaning of it
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
On the HitBTC Exchange is more reliable and the price will be lower in October
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
I have 3060 boscoin and i wanna sell it for to .5 btc
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
i have more than 1800 BOS in my dashboard and i wanna sell it for 0.10 BTC.
please pm me if you are interested.
0.1btc per coin?or all 1800 BOS sell 0.1BTC?
all 1800 BOS, PM me.
Has anyone received any further information from this member regarding their offer?
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
all 1800 BOS, PM me.

Try to jump the boat before it sink?
He's just trying to sell the bounty he earned. You do not need to do FUD with this!                                                                                                          
He'll probably get some satoshis using that horrible avatar
And maybe get some more satoshis to spread FUD
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
all 1800 BOS, PM me.

Probably just scared by the recent market crash for all altcoins since BTC is comparatively stable.
>100% profit. It is nice. Normal trading only .
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
A positive attitude changes everything *_*
all 1800 BOS, PM me.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
all 1800 BOS, PM me.

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
all 1800 BOS, PM me.

I sent pm but no response
Activity: 315
Merit: 250

i would assume 0.1btc for all 1800 BOS since i contributed 0.1btc during ICO and received 3600 BOS. so he is really asking for double ICO price. am i right?

there is no way to transfer coins right now. so you are basically selling your e-mail associated with dashboard?
Activity: 42

i would assume 0.1btc for all 1800 BOS since i contributed 0.1btc during ICO and received 3600 BOS. so he is really asking for double ICO price. am i right?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1012
all 1800 BOS, PM me.
Activity: 278
Activity: 34
Please stay tuned.. we will soon to reveal roadmap and upcoming announcement... Thanks Smiley

How soon are we talking? A week? A Month?

Great project by the way. And I hope you guys converted the contributions to Fiat before this crash.
Activity: 129
is there any news from the team as they spend the summer after a good fees and what surprises prepared by October.

Give them more time, it's still too early for big news.
better see a detailed roadmap and mark the milestones passed, the hope that everything will be fine. no shows and alpha tests to run short of time. some tests of the system will take several months.

Roadmap? Come on dear, they don't even give information to us, investors. We invested huge amounts here, but we don't even know what's going on with the project. Furthermore they say we'll start on october. Why?

Still looking to hear from the official team so that I can relax myself a bit.

Please stay tuned.. we will soon to reveal roadmap and upcoming announcement... Thanks Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 114
sure they not really talkative...well, Douglas said they could release BOS before october as plained,it's ok with me. and i only invested what i could afford to lose...

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
is there any news from the team as they spend the summer after a good fees and what surprises prepared by October.

Give them more time, it's still too early for big news.
better see a detailed roadmap and mark the milestones passed, the hope that everything will be fine. no shows and alpha tests to run short of time. some tests of the system will take several months.

Roadmap? Come on dear, they don't even give information to us, investors. We invested huge amounts here, but we don't even know what's going on with the project. Furthermore they say we'll start on october. Why?

Still looking to hear from the official team so that I can relax myself a bit.
Jump to: