Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 199. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I see TEZOS as a similar project to BOScoin and really amazed that TEZOS in ICO is over 200 Million USD
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
This coin reminds me of ARK and Wings, both coins waited a quite long waiting before it goes to an exchange and be tradable but they are both doing good now and a very prolific investment to date.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Koreans are investing a lot of. BOScoin I think it would be great to support .
BOScoin will be awesome!!!

I think so too. This is looking very promising.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
A statement like that means that this month might be really good Smiley
Activity: 54
Is it true about October .Is any possibility for earlier add to excange and all other stuff?

It is very possible to launch the tokens earlier then October.. We will make announcement if so.. Smiley
Thanks~

That's great news! Does that imply the team is making significant progress lately?
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Is it true about October .Is any possibility for earlier add to excange and all other stuff?

It is very possible to launch the tokens earlier then October.. We will make announcement if so.. Smiley
Thanks~

Is it as simple as after testing just starting genesis at an earlier date?
Activity: 129

Thanks~
Activity: 11
Guys,

Anyone have any an idea when Boscoin will be listed on exchange and on which exchanges.

Thanks
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Where do you get your information from? Can you share the link plz?
Activity: 378

BOScoin will be awesome!!!
Cool Yeah agree...Korean is Big cryptocurrency market and  BOS schema is very nice so the price may good. But we are member of BOS community also can gift impact to the BOS price.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

tradeveller row 3791 in the spreadsheet I got 750 (ICO sign up excluded) but I only have 200 (probably from ICO sign up) in my dashboard. I thought distribution is not yet finished until October.

It is still possible to get credited? Thank you.
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
A positive attitude changes everything *_*
So, you trust that project . I wish I had invested in 0,2 BTC, but wish I could do more. Hopefully it won't be long before the net test.
The testnet is scheduled to be presented at the end of July Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 281

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
So, you trust that project . I wish I had invested in 0,2 BTC, but wish I could do more. Hopefully it won't be long before the net test.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
It will be good if the team sends out regular activity update to the community as to what is happening. There are hell a lot of coins coming up and i just hope that the true value of BosCoin is not lost in all the ICO rush..

Btw, i can see my boscoin account balance via the dashboard. October is a very long wait...

Be patient BOS team is working hard, we don't need them to give us random hype updates for no reason. Let them work.... testnet coming soon. I'd rather have hardworking team that keeps quiet vs team that spends all there energy giving marketing updates.
Activity: 122
It will be good if the team sends out regular activity update to the community as to what is happening. There are hell a lot of coins coming up and i just hope that the true value of BosCoin is not lost in all the ICO rush..

Btw, i can see my boscoin account balance via the dashboard. October is a very long wait...
Activity: 129
I can't wait to work on the test net. Im curious with BOS system  Grin Grin Grin

Thanks ~~ Smiley
Activity: 378
I can't wait to work on the test net. Im curious with BOS system  Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: