Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 198. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Tezos is good but in many aspects Bos is better.

This is my personal opinion.

I invested in both project so I don't need to make comparison which has most better tech. I also think Boscoin will deliver something innovative and it will be more profitable it has room of growth as compare with price.

Thanks for nice comment. Yes, we also believe Tezos is very good in technically, but we drive more towards biz models..
is there any news from the team as they spend the summer after a good fees and what surprises prepared by October.

Give them more time, it's still too early for big news.
better see a detailed roadmap and mark the milestones passed, the hope that everything will be fine. no shows and alpha tests to run short of time. some tests of the system will take several months.

Thanks.. Our dev will make sure everything is under control, and soon to reveal the milestones and schedule.. Smiley
Activity: 406
is there any news from the team as they spend the summer after a good fees and what surprises prepared by October.

better see a detailed roadmap and mark the milestones passed, the hope that everything will be fine. no shows and alpha tests to run short of time. some tests of the system will take several months.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Activity: 406
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I'm a happy owner of BOScoin, I knew this will be a hit. Waiting patiently no matter if it's August or October.

Me too and i will freeze my boscoins for long term period.
The launch is scheduled for October, but maybe the team can anticipate for September. I wanted it to be in September, let's wait...

Perhaps, yes, we are pushing to launch sooner~~
It is still great timing comparing to similar project which just started to raise money through crowdfunding. Boscoin will deliver much earlier a working platform than that. I am glad that I invested in right place. Hardly two and half months are to reach in month of October.

Cool, Thanks Wink
I'm a happy owner of BOScoin, I knew this will be a hit. Waiting patiently no matter if it's August or October.

When will we be able to send and receive BOS in our wallets? August is it possible?

The original plan is by October, yet, it might launch sooner!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1012
i have more than 1800 BOS in my dashboard and i wanna sell it for 0.10 BTC.
please pm me if you are interested.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
It is still great timing comparing to similar project which just started to raise money through crowdfunding. Boscoin will deliver much earlier a working platform than that. I am glad that I invested in right place. Hardly two and half months are to reach in month of October.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
when can i get the token?

thank you

You have to wait until October.
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
when can i get the token?

thank you
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
A positive attitude changes everything *_*
The launch is scheduled for October, but maybe the team can anticipate for September. I wanted it to be in September, let's wait...
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

When will we be able to send and receive BOS in our wallets? August is it possible?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

I invested in both project so I don't need to make comparison which has most better tech. I also think Boscoin will deliver something innovative and it will be more profitable it has room of growth as compare with price.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I believe that with the hype that TEZOS is getting that it will really push the value of BOScoin up. TEZOS has raised so much without a cap that everyone should want in on BOScoin at 20X+.... The team behind BOS and being based in Korea looks like a better proposition.
Activity: 378

Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app

Activity: 25
Merit: 2
I see TEZOS as a similar project to BOScoin and really amazed that TEZOS in ICO is over 200 Million USD

True. But TEZOS isn't Korean. And Korea is the place to be for crypto investment and speculation.
It's like Italy and Ferrari, imagine. In terms of cars and design, what would you choose? A better company "crowdfunding-wise" even if they do cars but in Romania? Or a company that has less money day one but do car design and is based in Italy?
Jump to: