Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 85. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
and... what about that exchange release?Huh no news??

The latest news is that KuCoin and HitBTC are currently configuring their systems to get BOScoin listed. We don't have exact listing dates though.

Is there any other exchange you are going to contact for Boscoin listing? Kucoin seems to be a bit new and many will still think before trading over there.

Yes, certainly. The team has contacted over 30 exchanges, but we have to start somewhere. Unfortunately they can't share specific details due to NDAs.
Activity: 465
The latest news is that KuCoin and HitBTC are currently configuring their systems to get BOScoin listed. We don't have exact listing dates though.
Is there any other exchange you are going to contact for Boscoin listing? Kucoin seems to be a bit new and many will still think before trading over there.
Definitely better be safe than sorry.
I would be very very careful about trading in such a new exchange. better to avoid and trade only in places that have a proven record of reliability. Don't forget there are enough people out there who try to scam people out of their money.

Kucoin is a pretty awesome exchange imo when we had to vote for boscoin to launch I bought 100 kucoins for under a dollar. I recently actually read their white paper. They are definitely setting a new standard for exchanges. They also offer a referral bonus heres my link if you want to sign up https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E5nOge Kucoin to the moon!
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Definitely better be safe than sorry.
I would be very very careful about trading in such a new exchange. better to avoid and trade only in places that have a proven record of reliability. Don't forget there are enough people out there who try to scam people out of their money.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I’m looking forward to sell my boscoins. If someone is interested for a trade email me at [email protected]
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw
Boscoin still good long-term hold for patient investors.I hope to be able to get some really cheap if we see some panic sale after real exchanges trading.

What is cheap price for you? We are waiting since May. I think anything under $5 is too cheap, under $10 is cheap. Boscoin should be at $20-30 around after all that wait and missing other chances.

Holy crap $20. Would be life changing if true. Over 8 billion market-cap right out of the gate might be a little ambitious though seeing as it's still a relatively unknown coin.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw
This project took tooo looong to materialize and up to this day... the investor's money is still stagnant, money that never moves once put on a business is a loss and for that, we have loose more while waiting for the realization of the dev's promise.

I doubt that the money is just chilling in a wallet. Probably being spent on development, marketing etc. I agree though it as been a loooong time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
This project took tooo looong to materialize and up to this day... the investor's money is still stagnant, money that never moves once put on a business is a loss and for that, we have loose more while waiting for the realization of the dev's promise.
I have looked through the github of BOS. There have been no updates in the last 2 months. I do not want to imply the negative but we need to seriously consider the DEV's promise. We need a specific message, not a promise.

https://github.com/owlchain

Those are the code repositories for the TokenNet (tokennet-core, tokennet-wallet and stellar-sdk-go), but they are running stable right now so there's not a lot of major coding left to do on those repositories.

The MainNet repository is private for now and that's where most work is being done, it's just not available to the public yet. The team will make this code repository available once the MainNet is launched.
PLease list bos coin on exchange as soon as possible. My funds are locked and i really need cash right now. Can you give me the exactly date ? Thanks.

KuCoin and HitBTC are currently integrating the wallet. We can't give any exact dates because it's up to these exchanges to actually integrate the wallet and then list us. They told us that they would make an announcement when it's done and I'm sure the team will do so too.

We are waiting for more than half  an year and still no any exchange and u still can not tell us exact dates.... awesome team, awesome progress!  Huh Huh

Progress is being made, but it's up to the exchanges to actually list us. Most exchanges require NDAs to be signed, preventing the team from disclosing specific details.

What we do know at this point is that two exchanges have confirmed, HitBTC and KuCoin. They are both currently integrating the BOScoin wallet and BOScoin will most likely be listed in the coming weeks.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
It is a long term project like Tezos. But you have to go out before the teaser.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Boscoin still good long-term hold for patient investors.I hope to be able to get some really cheap if we see some panic sale after real exchanges trading.

What is cheap price for you? We are waiting since May. I think anything under $5 is too cheap, under $10 is cheap. Boscoin should be at $20-30 around after all that wait and missing other chances.
Initially we will not see these prices because there are many people wanting to sell BOSCoin soon, there are almost 500 BOS in circulating, so during the first two weeks we will see something like $2 at the most and $1 at the very least, the key is to have patience.

2$ in the first 2 weeks does not look to be practical and not all traders will be aware of the release.I am expecting this to happen after a month when more investors from korea will take part who missed the ico.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

Initially we will not see these prices because there are many people wanting to sell BOSCoin soon, there are almost 500 BOS in circulating, so during the first two weeks we will see something like $2 at the most and $1 at the very least, the key is to have patience.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi!! I would like to get 60k boscos, if someone is interested, please contact me, 0.80 $ / each.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
I have looked through the github of BOS. There have been no updates in the last 2 months. I do not want to imply the negative but we need to seriously consider the DEV's promise. We need a specific message, not a promise.

https://github.com/owlchain
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
This is an official meetup group for the Genève, CH - BOScoin: Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Blockchain Platform community.

We will be planning future events in your area, so please join our community, and keep on the lookout for meetups in your area soon!

- BOScoin Core team presentation covering the platform, node operation, and future plans.

BOScoin is a Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform for Trust Contracts. Our approach to the problem of security vulnerabilities inherent in the language used to program and execute smart contracts is to apply a domain-specific language which can be read easily by the average user and can be demonstrated mathematically to be computationally decidable. Trust Contracts are securely executable contracts based on a decidable programming framework called Owlchain, which consists of the Web Ontology Language and the Timed Automata Language. This architecture is designed to expand expressive power while retaining decidability to support secure and precise execution of contracts. Trust Contracts will provide a decidable and approachable framework for creating and executing contracts on the blockchain. BOScoin constitutes a governance system whereby node operators referred to as the Congress Network can participate in creating and voting on proposals in order to continuously improve the software and ecosystem. System changing proposals that are voted on by the Congress Network and accepted are considered to have reached a social consensus, and the changes in the proposal are automatically applied to the network. Another type of proposal is a funding proposal which are requests for funds from the Commons Budget which are also voted on by the Congress Network. BOScoin sets aside a large public budget specifically for the development of the BOScoin ecosystem through these proposals called the Commons Budget. The Congress Network is the decision making body of the BOScoin platform which improves governance issues arising in decentralized organizations and helps the system continuously evolve into a more robust ecosystem. The Congress Network is aimed towards creating a more democratic and productive decision making process with an incentive scheme and issuance plan aimed towards creating value for the coin while deterring the centralization of power. The Modified Federated Byzantine Agreement (mFBA) consensus algorithm will allow for low latency transactions while being more energy efficient. Decentralized currencies in many cases tend to become speculative islands with limited real applications. We believe the value of a blockchain token is intrinsically tied to how useful it is, we will release the BOScoin platform with ready-made apps, and projects already in development accelerating our blockchain platform integration with the Internet of things (IoT), which will increase the transactional value of our token, and help to acquire new users. We aim to overcome many technical and operational issues inherent in many cryptocurrencies.

https://www.meetup.com/ru-RU/BOScoin-Geneve-CH/
Activity: 465
Dear developers of BOS! You decide on your statements. You say that before the January 1 listing will be the exchange team says there is no news about this. Now you claim that within a few days. It's been a long time ... I'm beginning to doubt you. And I'm not the only one !!!

The team did indeed say that BOScoin would be listed on an exchange by the end of 2017, but something unforeseen came in between on the exchange's part. Unfortunately, the team can't share any details because of NDAs.

We are aware it's taking some time, but the team has done everything on their part to get BOScoin listed on exchanges. They have provided documentation and support on how to integrate the wallet, but in the end it's up to the exchanges to actually do it and we expect them to do so in the coming weeks.

I feel like we hear the in the coming weeks a lot reading the forums. I wonder what they are doing today.
Pages:
Jump to: