Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 86. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
PLease list bos coin on exchange as soon as possible. My funds are locked and i really need cash right now. Can you give me the exactly date ? Thanks.

KuCoin and HitBTC are currently integrating the wallet. We can't give any exact dates because it's up to these exchanges to actually integrate the wallet and then list us. They told us that they would make an announcement when it's done and I'm sure the team will do so too.

We are waiting for more than half  an year and still no any exchange and u still can not tell us exact dates.... awesome team, awesome progress!  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
The dev team is NOT careful.  They've made some really terrible mistakes already - stuff that I've never seen in other crypto projects (like having to reverse screwed up transactions).

Also, in spite of having far more $ than most crypto startups, they still have nothing but words (and not even that in the last newsletter) for investors.

I greatly regret not leaving my $ in BTC over the same period.

Until the mainnet launch, everything is speculative and even the work done at the back does not show up to anyone.So I would suggest waiting for some weeks to see the status.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
PLease list bos coin on exchange as soon as possible. My funds are locked and i really need cash right now. Can you give me the exactly date ? Thanks.

I boscoin ERC-20 atm? Or is ti going straight to mainnet...

BOScoin is not an ERC-20 token, it is a new blockchain platform based on Stellar. We already have a TokenNet up and running that allows BOScoin to be transferred between wallet accounts.

KuCoin and HitBTC are currently integrating the wallet. We can't give any exact dates because it's up to these exchanges to actually integrate the wallet and then list us. They told us that they would make an announcement when it's done and I'm sure the team will do so too.
Newsletter today... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH... we're using your $ to go to fancy foreign conferences and eat in expensive restaurants... 

Check out our cool group photo in matching t-shirts.

Nothing investors would actually care about.  Like "Hey, we're listing ANYWHERE..." or "MainNET almost ready for launch..." 

Because those things require effort and discipline, values clearly lacking in this gang of amateurs.

Conferences and meetups are a good way to spread the word about BOScoin with like-minded people with similar interests. New opportunities and partnerships might be produced from these initial contacts.

We are getting listed on HitBTC and KuCoin, they are currently integrating the wallet. More exchanges will follow, but the team can't share details because of NDAs.

There will also be more frequent development updates and announcements in the near future to keep everyone informed about the progression of the MainNet.
Is the project going to kept a secret until mainnet launches?

If you mean the MainNet code, then it's not going to be released before the MainNet is launched. If this changes, then there will be an announcement.

As for transparency, there will be more frequent development updates and announcements in the near future to keep everyone informed about the progression of the MainNet.
Dear developers of BOS! You decide on your statements. You say that before the January 1 listing will be the exchange team says there is no news about this. Now you claim that within a few days. It's been a long time ... I'm beginning to doubt you. And I'm not the only one !!!

The team did indeed say that BOScoin would be listed on an exchange by the end of 2017, but something unforeseen came in between on the exchange's part. Unfortunately, the team can't share any details because of NDAs.

We are aware it's taking some time, but the team has done everything on their part to get BOScoin listed on exchanges. They have provided documentation and support on how to integrate the wallet, but in the end it's up to the exchanges to actually do it and we expect them to do so in the coming weeks.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The dev team is NOT careful.  They've made some really terrible mistakes already - stuff that I've never seen in other crypto projects (like having to reverse screwed up transactions).

Also, in spite of having far more $ than most crypto startups, they still have nothing but words (and not even that in the last newsletter) for investors.

I greatly regret not leaving my $ in BTC over the same period.

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Do you have the latest news on the market?
We only have one newsletters about the new year 2018. There is no specific mention of when to do the exchange on kucoin exchange. One of the longest projects I've ever seen. The dev team is very careful.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
Do you have the latest news on the market?
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw
I'm just not understanding why the project is so secret they are going to have to release the development soon or later if they want the project to succeed.

I agree, I do not know why they are keeping their development secret they should definitely be pushing some of it to github. Really no excuse for lack of updates in that regard.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw

If you are in a hurry, I would suggest you sell your account with wallet unlocked via OTC  over the forum and you may regret your decision for selling this early.

I second that, sell your BOS to me OTC. Or you can simply wait for kucoin to list BOScoin. Kucoin stated that they will list early January so there is still time.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

If you are in a hurry, I would suggest you sell your account with wallet unlocked via OTC  over the forum and you may regret your decision for selling this early.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253

ERC-20 is not a token. They own their own chains. That's why it's too late to be listed on the market...
Activity: 378

Activity: 201
Activity: 465
Dear developers of BOS! You decide on your statements. You say that before the January 1 listing will be the exchange team says there is no news about this. Now you claim that within a few days. It's been a long time ... I'm beginning to doubt you. And I'm not the only one !!!

doubt in some other forum Smiley here are BOS belivers! BOS coin will sucseed are you with them or not! and really! it doesnt mather does it take 8 months or 12 months time anymore! crypto=high risk high reward! so if you bought some then take responsibility and wait and dont post here your own personal problems! theres nothing wrong with BOS future!

It really does matter if the project takes 8 or 12 months knowing that boscoin team is missing target dates by 4 months is not a benefit. I'm just not understanding why the project is so secret they are going to have to release the development soon or later if they want the project to succeed. 
Activity: 256
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
There are some updates and teasers that the team are posting, well, that's good news but what the real good news that we are waiting is the official exchange that we can trade our boscoin so that the investors will get back their investments.
yes.we hope we can trade our token on big exchange.now we are waiting the news.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Newsletter today... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH... we're using your $ to go to fancy foreign conferences and eat in expensive restaurants... 

Check out our cool group photo in matching t-shirts.

Nothing investors would actually care about.  Like "Hey, we're listing ANYWHERE..." or "MainNET almost ready for launch..." 

Because those things require effort and discipline, values clearly lacking in this gang of amateurs.
Activity: 465
Is the project going to kept a secret until mainnet launches?
Pages:
Jump to: