Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 39. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Good project. I was join airdrop, thank you. Pls invited me join in your discore channel
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
I'll keep an eye for this One.. I hope that you're not like other Ethereum Runningcoins.. I will give my full support if you show us something great in your future project.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Looking forward to join this airdrop.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
How many token what you want distributed??
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hello Network Token! Glad you're here on bitcointalk! 

Waiting for whitepaper and a bit more from you.
Activity: 1344
Immediately it is difficult to say whether the coin is promising ... in the market so many different things from thousands break out into leaders only dozens .. I very much hope that NTWK will be one of the promising and dynamically developing tokens. Good luck to all of us
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
dear all
 i wish to you all good luck with your project
Activity: 9
Good luck for new Project! Fast Start  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
An interactive learning platform is a very good and right idea. Many peoples want to get involved but don't know how. If NTWK can solve this problem, it will be very cool.
Activity: 46
Nice project with working product and good statement of purpose and road map to achieving those statement of purpose. I wish you all the best in this great peoject.
Activity: 182
NTWK Great token!!  Maybe this will be the succesful project. And i will 100% support the project and im wishing for the success!! Goodluck!! Smiley
Activity: 336
Hello. A serious approach from your side, very dignified. Took you on a note, continue to follow and wish you good luck in the development of the project
Activity: 87
Can i join here? Is this is finish? Anyway good project and i support this hope i can join..
Activity: 252
Surely a good project. It's obvious that the developers are trying. Only now the airdrop is heavy, but on the other hand it will eliminate the disinterested get tokens
Activity: 114
im writing becouse i like this project. I hope we'll win Smiley
Activity: 18
how many airdrop sessions this will be held, how many participants in the current session.
Activity: 406
Sonata.ai ●● The only cryptocurren
Hello everyone,

This is gonna be very successful project and I support it 100%.
Keep it up guys

Thanks
Activity: 406
I strongly support the idea of teaching people the cryptocurrency literacy. Now in this area a lot of scams. Does your project have a great idea.
Activity: 56
Good project with with great aims.This will be success.NTWK Token best of luck dev..
Activity: 21
social media is the boom of this era, create a currency focused on it, it seems a good strategy, hopefully go seriously.
Pages:
Jump to: