Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 41. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
This project seem to be great.  Get listed on many exchanges as soon as possible.  It is cheaper as you have said thus this can be more affordable to many.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Very interesting idea! I'd like to know will it be possinble to earn NTWK token using your platform?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This project is awesome and I support it 100%. Keep the good work guys
Activity: 56
A lot of people opening their Btc wallet everyday because of the awareness about BTC. However, along the with awareness is also being educated. Kudos, I hope you execute this project very well.
Activity: 72
I think that this project has a strong team, which has experience for future development, this is a good project for investment.
Activity: 19
Activity: 325
XTZ
Airdrop complete)
Cool project and bla bla bla Grin
HODL HODL HODL! Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 67
thanks
where the second party
good luck in this project Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Activity: 74
Nice concept for this project. Im so glad  that this token is not just for one state but for everyone. I wish a big luck to this project for fast development  and to be successful.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform
One-on-one support and learning is the future in blockchain world. The interesting project for me.
Activity: 107
Crypto is dedicated to a small part of people until now.
It may help to spread it over the world faster Wink
Activity: 14
nice com' hold it for more value Smiley
Activity: 88
I am a participant of the airdrop on telegram and I think this project is so cool. Keep it up!
Activity: 196
eagerly waiting for  this
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
It is a good project and i thick it will reach to the heights and good work guys hoping for the great success ahead. GOOD LUCK.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Awesome project! There are so many people that have never even heard of crypto and ICOs!
Activity: 98
Looks like a great project. It's great to see cryptocurrency taking hold in all areas and being able to merge different Industries and create future streamline business practices
Activity: 341
How cool that this project will be targeted at newcomers to cryptocurrency
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
I really think this project is a good use-case for the blockchain technology. Wish you good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: