Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 43. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Interesting project, I will give information about it in Telegram channel https://t.me/coinsfree about airdrops
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Thanks for NTWK's willingness to do it. It is not easy for ordinary people to understand the encrypted currency from scratch. Understanding BTC requires a lot of reading and understanding, and it's hard for people to figure it out. NYWK will make monetary knowledge easier to learn!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
looks like a good project for uniting all people into one crypto community.i will take part to promote this project in my socials. looking forward your job devs, good luck!
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
This project,  a project I can relate very well. When I started to talk about my brother about Bitcoin, I end up sending him a lot of link to  make him understand and learn about Bitcoin. Of course, it will be better if its compile in one place and can easily bring awareness.

Activity: 44
Something that would help other people ease into crypto is very needed, I know I would be using it to help some of my acquaintances. Good luck.
Activity: 75
Great project with big potential.Good luck devs!
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
I hope it will be real, very similar. Developers of success.
Activity: 138
I'll be looking forward on this project. I like the concept and the strategy of the team. This can lead to a success and to the moon. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 27
A nice project if well grown Can have great potential. Good luck for future
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
I love your project idea.
There is a bright future for it.
Hopefully your team will succeed.
Keep it up devs.
Activity: 53
This looks really good,
the idea behind it is something i always wished that there would be in the crypto world.

ps: If you need a german translation of your [ANN] pm me Smiley
Activity: 77
güzel proje. başarılı olmanızı dilerim. iyi çalışmalar
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Translation services for you
Looking forward to receiving the airdrop! Just joined.
The project seems very interesting and promising
Activity: 532
Looks like a usefull project with a real plan. Joined airdrop and hope you guys make it!
Activity: 364
Good Project , thumbs up for this it so interesting
Activity: 67
It seems to have potential and we have seen that lately lot of people seeking information about cryptocurrencies and underlying technologies like blockchain, ledger technologies.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
An interesting project.
Activity: 10
Nice token to invest, I love this great development
Activity: 179
Great idea. It is a potential token.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Very interesting project, and I like the concept. Maybe NTWK might get a lot of public attention on cryptocurrency markets. Will consider to invest some.
Pages:
Jump to: