Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 45. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I am very intersting in this project, Good luck ,I will still watching this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
GoodLuck With this Project! Hope for the Best and for it  to be successful!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Great project, I hope this project will be successful. Participated in the airdrop. Goodluck dev.
Activity: 37
Don't want to spam here. We all know project is very good that's why we all are together here to support. Looking forward. All the best dev. Thanks.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Good luck, its very interesting Cheesy
Activity: 396
hello
Im join airdrop and good luck project  Wink
Activity: 117
Good choice for a platform. Ethereum smart contract will make it magical  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
This is a project with a great future especially that it focuses on the e-learning system on social media, this will add awareness to active social media users that learning is at an easy grasp for everyone.
Activity: 24
Very grateful to join for free ... Hope to be qualified.. Goodluck everyone. Godbless
Activity: 451
Glad to join with this project.NTWK tokan for e learning 😍.Good luck member team Smiley
Activity: 4
Seems interesting one. keep watch over development.
Activity: 66
See you in Telegram guys. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 99
I've joined the community and I know something about the whole project, and I hope I can make a little support for the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
awesome roadmap, project is great, wish to see for success ,and go to moon soon..
Thanks sir .. My telegram username : @sctunter
Activity: 69
l'argent est mon étape
Promsing Project, nice idea. İm in for more good news!
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
The project sounds promising. Hope to go to the moon soon.
Activity: 12
Such an amazing project.  Hoping for success.  All the best. 
Activity: 29
i like the concept of your project i hope this will be a big success in the future.im looking forward to it guys..just thrive for it
Activity: 29
I like that this token will be used for premium learning, one-on-one support, and services offered by the ntwk team including programming on the Ethereum blockchain or token creation services.. it means that after the course, everyone will then know how to make its own token and with free guides and tutorials in their database. This is totally great! Only a few knows about cryptocurrency, so this will be very useful.
Activity: 77
awesome roadmap, project is cool, wish to see more   practical apraoch
Pages:
Jump to: